Author Topic: Belfast City Hall peace rally to highlight suffering in Gaza  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Me and my mate went there. After we removed loads of posters and boards with pro-terrorist propaganda all over the city centre. Please remember that 90% of the British/Loyalist/Protestant population is pro-Israel and that 90% of the Irish/Republican/Catholics is pro-Palestine.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/belfast-city-hall-peace-rally-to-highlight-suffering-in-gaza-is-marred-by-scuffles-30445745.html

Scuffles broke out at a public rally in Belfast to highlight suffering in Gaza at the weekend.

During Saturday's rally outside Belfast City Hall there were scuffles between pro-Palestinian supporters and loyalist flag protesters.

The rally, organised by the Irish Congress of Trade Unions (ICTU), was taking place at around 3pm when some of those involved in an earlier flag protest waved an Israeli flag, sparking the confrontation.

Several men tried to pull the Israeli flag from the grasp of a woman holding it. Police separated the two groups.

No arrests were made.

In Londonderry more than a thousand people linked arms on the city's Peace Bridge in a show of solidarity with the people of Gaza.

Meanwhile, thousands of people marched through central London to call for an end to Israel's ground campaign and air strikes in Gaza and other demonstrations took place at locations across the globe.

SDLP leader Dr Alasdair McDonnell has called on the international community to respond to the growing humanitarian crisis.

"The world has witnessed the ongoing mass murder of Palestinian civilians in the latest series of Israeli air strikes in Gaza," Dr McDonnell said.

"The utter disregard for human life must be condemned and every effort employed to put an end to the bloodshed.

"This latest bombardment of the people of Gaza shows a total disregard for both the Geneva Convention and international law."

Dr McDonnell said Hamas' "indiscriminate firing of rockets into Israel is wrong and must stop", and said that this was "no justification whatsoever for the murder of hundreds of civilians".
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Belfast City Hall peace rally to highlight suffering in Gaza
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 03:44:53 AM »
Well done!

However the degenerated media everywhere on some pretext or the other is in support of the gaza muslamic terrorists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 04:01:18 AM »
Well done!

However the degenerated media everywhere on some pretext or the other is in support of the gaza muslamic terrorists.

Thats always the case...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 07:29:30 AM »
Thats always the case...
Ireland is a hotbed of anti Israeli feelings they will tell you have nothing against Jews but facts prove diffrently.Eamon De Valera probably descendent of a leftover from the defeated Spanish armada who was the head of Ireland during ww2.He was the only head of state who signed a letter of condolence by the German embassy upon Hitlers suicide
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 08:08:57 AM »
The IRA are terrorist scum who not only blew up innocent people in Northern Ireland and other parts of the UK but who have had links with the PLO and other arab terrorists for decades. That bearded hamas loving sack of horse excrement arch-terrorist pedophile gerry adams should die of cancer.

I've never experienced so much Jew hatred and hatred of Israel as I have when I visited Ireland (the southern part) for my job a few years ago, that is not to say that there are not good Irish but the majority seem to be brainwashed and fixated with despising Israel, perhaps because their cause is practically dead and they need to project themselves onto another conflict thousands of kilometres away to remain relevant.

I support the UK loyalists.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »
Ireland is a hotbed of anti Israeli feelings they will tell you have nothing against Jews but facts prove diffrently.Eamon De Valera probably descendent of a leftover from the defeated Spanish armada who was the head of Ireland during ww2.He was the only head of state who signed a letter of condolence by the German embassy upon Hitlers suicide

Dublin also remains the only capital city in Europe with a statue of a nazi (sean russell), he died on a nazi u-boat. Like most extreme catholic countries, Jew hatred isn't hard to find there.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 08:26:44 AM »
The IRA are terrorist scum who not only blew up innocent people in Northern Ireland and other parts of the UK but who have had links with the PLO and other arab terrorists for decades. That bearded hamas loving sack of horse excrement arch-terrorist pedophile gerry adams should die of cancer.

I've never experienced so much Jew hatred and hatred of Israel as I have when I visited Ireland (the southern part) for my job a few years ago, that is not to say that there are not good Irish but the majority seem to be brainwashed and fixated with despising Israel, perhaps because their cause is practically dead and they need to project themselves onto another conflict thousands of kilometres away to remain relevant.

Amen

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 03:59:38 PM »

Not that I'm justifying IRA killings but to paint a picture that the loyalist scum who occupy MY LAND are these innocent people is disgusting. And by your own logic you support the British Nazi Protestants occupying Israel in world war 2.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:04:55 PM »
Not that I'm justifying IRA killings but to paint a picture that the loyalist scum who occupy MY LAND are these innocent people is disgusting. And by your own logic you support the British Nazi Protestants occupying Israel in world war 2.

Yes i do support the British Protestant. You realy have a problem with showing respect to someone that shows respect for you huh? So you dont apriciate the support of the Loyalist/Protestant community for Israel? You hate them just like you hate all the Russians (A shame this metorite didnt whipe out this entire nazi nation) and the Germans? Maybe you are in the wrong group mate. Everything based on hate for everyone. Doesnt matter if they support the Jewish cause and the state of Israel, you always have something to complain. A shame if you ask me! Do you prefer the IRISH REPUBLICANS who support Hamas en the PLO?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 04:06:32 PM »

Did you went to Belfast city hall last saturday to fight the IRA/PLO scum? Did you even went to one protest to show your support for Israel or did you stayed home, safe behind the computer?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »
Did you went to Belfast city hall last saturday to fight the IRA/PLO scum? Did you even went to one protest to show your support for Israel or did you stayed home, safe behind the computer?
As a matter of fact yes, me and a few Irish Pro Israel Christians did.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 05:35:39 PM »
Yes i do support the British Protestant. You realy have a problem with showing respect to someone that shows respect for you huh? So you dont apriciate the support of the Loyalist/Protestant community for Israel? You hate them just like you hate all the Russians (A shame this metorite didnt whipe out this entire nazi nation) and the Germans? Maybe you are in the wrong group mate. Everything based on hate for everyone. Doesnt matter if they support the Jewish cause and the state of Israel, you always have something to complain. A shame if you ask me! Do you prefer the IRISH REPUBLICANS who support Hamas en the PLO?
They are an enemy who occupies MY LAND.
They are loyal to the Queen of another country & NOT loyal citizens of MY LAND.
I know now that you'd be a supporter of The British Nazi's who Bombed Ships in WW2 full of Jews fleeing Nazi Germany trying to come to Israel.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 05:51:35 PM »

I detest what the British did during the mandate period and their shameful appeasement and support of the murderous arab and their disgraceful actions against the Jews are being repaid with the muslims now in their millions destroying England and im hardly pro-England in that historical respect. I should clarify that I support anyone who supports Israel no matter where they are from, however based on personal experience, Israel is particularly hated in Ireland which to me left a very bad impression. I have no love of the british government today and their pro arab stance either, they're a disgrace too however i cant deny that the uk loyalists are generally pro-Israel although i understand its not black and white.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 06:30:11 PM »
I detest what the British did during the mandate period and their shameful appeasement and support of the murderous arab and their disgraceful actions against the Jews are being repaid with the muslims now in their millions destroying England and im hardly pro-England in that historical respect. I should clarify that I support anyone who supports Israel no matter where they are from, however based on personal experience, Israel is particularly hated in Ireland which to me left a very bad impression. I have no love of the british government today and their pro arab stance either, they're a disgrace too however i cant deny that the uk loyalists are generally pro-Israel although i understand its not black and white.
:clap:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 03:58:09 AM »
They are an enemy who occupies MY LAND.
They are loyal to the Queen of another country & NOT loyal citizens of MY LAND.
I know now that you'd be a supporter of The British Nazi's who Bombed Ships in WW2 full of Jews fleeing Nazi Germany trying to come to Israel.

You are right mate. Typical republican talk. lol

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 04:15:39 AM »
I hate Irish rePUBlicans and I hate Ireland. This is the most anti-Semitic hellhole in Europe. They've always supported Arabs and in WWII they even supported Nazis. Not just their media, but even their artists ad entertainment are viciously anti-Israel.
http://www.ipsc.ie/cultural-boycott/ipsc-irish-artists-pledge-to-boycott-israel

Oh, if anyone support Irish Republican Nazis... DROP DEAD!!!

P.S. I'm a PROUD LOYALIST SUPPORTER! DESTROY IRA!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 04:27:44 AM »
I hate Irish rePUBlicans and I hate Ireland. This is the most anti-Semitic hellhole in Europe. They've always supported Arabs and in WWII they even supported Nazis. Not just their media, but even their artists ad entertainment are viciously anti-Israel.

Well i do not hate the Irish let's be clear. I must say the Irish and Palestinians love eachother and share this 'opressed minority' view. All over Belfast we see republican area's waving Che Guveara flags, PLO flags, IRA flags, Palestinian flags, 'diversity' posters, campaigns support multicultralism, the far-left so called anti-fascists. So yes, i do think there is a big problem among those people.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 04:29:35 AM »
Oh and not to forget. Yesterday the Belfast synagogue was attacked. Who do you think was behind this attack? ;D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-28405207

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 06:01:05 AM »
You are right mate. Typical republican talk. lol
I am Irish, I live in the Irish Republic therefore I'm an Irish Republican like every other Irish person who lives here.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 06:06:23 AM »

Oh yes it was the Irish that supplied the Arabs with weapons to murder Jews not Russia, it was the Irish that murdered millions of Jews by building death camps all over Ireland not Germany or Poland.
 ::)
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 06:08:44 AM »
I am Irish, I live in the Irish Republic therefore I'm an Irish Republican like every other Irish person who lives here.

True. Just like Irish republicans attacked the north Belfast synagogue last weekend.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 06:09:30 AM »

The Loyalists are the British version of IRA who murder innocent Irish people.
So YOU support the murder of innocent people.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 06:12:22 AM »
True. Just like Irish republicans attacked the north Belfast synagogue last weekend.
I condemn this despicable crime against these Jews & hopefully they will be caught and jailed.
Rabbi Meir Kahane