Author Topic: I'm pretty sure Hamas claim to kidnapped soldier is false here's why  (Read 1112 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The captured soldier is supposedly named Shaul Aron.One of the 13 Israeli soldiers KIA was Oron Shaul.They probably found his belongings and I.D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I'm pretty sure Hamas claim to kidnapped soldier is false here's why
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »
May this be true.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 10:11:55 PM »
Whatever happened to Oron Shaul, the arab animals are hounding this facebook profile page, posting nazi death threats. And facebook refused to remove any of those comments, even the ones that flat out say "you will die" or "we will kill you". Facebook has plainly denied deleting those comments. Maybe facebook has sided with Hamas on the issue and it's ok to post "die" to an Israeli page.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004300366375&sk=photos

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 09:20:07 AM »
I think the facebook page was removed.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 09:50:14 AM »
It's been verified that he is missing   :'( >:(
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
If he is really missing, then whole hamas shall be nuked.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
I think the facebook page was removed.

Good. It was getting ridiculous the amount of muslims posting all over his pictures "die Jew" and FB wasn't doing anything about it! I reported a couple people's comments and they only removed one. I'm glad the page is gone.

All reports show that Oron Shaul was killed but his body is missing. May Hashem avenge his blood and the blood of our soldiers.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2014, 03:24:13 AM »
If they did kidnapped him, the more reason Israel has to stay in Gaza! I think it's time to finish this ones and for all. If they turn back now it will happen again next year or the year after...
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 05:25:23 AM »
It's been confirmed he's dead           http://news.yahoo.com/israel-soldier-kidnapped-hamas-dead-151641998.html 

Jerusalem (AFP) - The Israeli army on Tuesday confirmed that a soldier who Hamas militants claimed they had kidnapped is dead and his body remains unaccounted for.
Related Stories

2 Israeli soldiers killed in militant infiltration AFP
    Israeli soldier missing, presumed dead in Gaza Reuters
    Israel army: 13 soldiers killed Sunday in Gaza   AFP
    Israel says 13 soldiers killed in Gaza fighting Associated Press
    Israeli soldier missing as Gaza fighting rages on Associated Press

The army named the soldier, whose body is still missing, as Oron Shaul, two days after Hamas said they had kidnapped an Israeli soldier of the same name.

A spokeswoman said Israeli pathologists had identified 12 out of 13 soldiers killed in Gaza over the weekend but that 21-year-old Shaul's body was still unaccounted for.

Publication of the name suggested Hamas was likely to be holding the soldier's remains, although it was not clear if the entire body or only part of it was missing.

Israeli dog tags carry a soldier's name and his army number, and are designed to be broken in two, with half worn around the neck and the other half inserted into his boot to allow for identification in the event of death.

Shaul was part of a group of seven troops from the elite Golani unit who died in an attack on an armoured vehicle in Gaza.

A spokeswoman flatly denied any possibility that the soldier was alive.

"The identification process of six of the soldiers killed has been completed and confirmed. The efforts to identify the seventh soldier are ongoing and have yet to be determined," an army statement said.

The army refused to confirm or deny Hamas' claim on Sunday night, saying it was investigating, although Israel's ambassador to the UN Ron Prosor said the rumours of an abduction were "untrue".

Hamas militants have long sought to abduct soldiers to use as bargaining chips to obtain the release of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel.

In 2006, it captured conscript Gilad Shalit and held him for five years before freeing him in exchange for more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners.

In the same year, Lebanon's Hezbollah also seized and killed two soldiers, triggering a devastating war with Israel, and later handing over their remains in a massive prisoner exchange.

The death of 13 soldiers on Sunday was the highest single-day death toll sustained by the Israeli army since the 2006 Lebanon war.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03