Poll

Which would you prefer (pick your poison): Putin or Obama?

Putin
12 (100%)
Obama
0 (0%)
Suicide (Gd forbid..nobody should choose this one)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Obama vs Putin  (Read 3471 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Obama vs Putin
« on: July 21, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
I say Putin only because he has characteristics I respect and wish fellow Jews had.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama vs Putin
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 12:01:35 PM »
In this fight, I'm rooting for Putin.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2014, 12:29:46 PM »
Putin supports killing innocent civilians on civilian passenger airplanes. Putin is an evil man. The only thing we can learn from him is that Israel should not listen to Obama.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2014, 02:34:09 PM »
One of the funniest things I've heard was yesterday on Fox News where this hag, Dianne Feinstein, told Putin to "man up!"
 :::D

http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2014/07/feinstein-to-putin-man-up-192470.html
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2014, 02:47:05 PM »
Hate Putin... Spit Spit...

Sad to see our president is so weak... But this doesn't mean sputin is good..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2014, 02:56:07 PM »
Hate Putin... Spit Spit...

Sad to see our president is so weak... But this doesn't mean sputin is good..
that wasn't the question.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2014, 03:07:55 PM »
Israel needs a leader as ruthless & determined as Putin.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2014, 03:12:41 PM »
No we don't need a leader as shifty and untrustworthy as Putin...

What we need is another King David, a righteous leader who is motivated by the love and fear of Hashem. Having a despotic meglomaniac as a leader is very dangerous.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 04:07:52 PM »
Putin supports killing innocent civilians on civilian passenger airplanes. Putin is an evil man. The only thing we can learn from him is that Israel should not listen to Obama.

I do not think Putin and the Russian seperatists were behind this attack.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 04:22:39 PM »
I do not think Putin and the Russian seperatists were behind this attack.

Of course you don't... You love Putin and Russia... For some strange reason.. Do you get Russian propaganda?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 06:17:51 AM »
Super Mentalita you're a Dutch guy right?
Even without knowing all the facts about who did it, shouldn't you wait and see who is responsible before you praise Russia & Putin.
What happens if they killed over a hundred of your citizens?
You would look very foolish now wouldn't you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2014, 06:25:52 AM »
And if it was the Russians it was an exedent. Ofcourse i'am mad almost 200 of my country men died but the Russians have nothing against my people. The leaders in the west are weak and our nations dont have any pride and [censored] on their traditions. Ofcourse i look up to Putin how he is ruling his country and how he is connected to the Orthodox Church. Anti-gay laws, anti-sharia laws, anti-terrorist campaings. He is a leader no doubt about that. Why should i hate Putin tell me?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2014, 06:26:57 AM »
Of course you don't... You love Putin and Russia... For some strange reason.. Do you get Russian propaganda?

Name one reason why the Russians should attack a plane full op civilians?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2014, 07:44:08 AM »
Name one reason why the Russians should attack a plane full op civilians?
But here's the thing, you don't know & no one knows yet.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2014, 09:52:37 AM »
Obama/Kerry gave Hamas 47 million dollars.

Putin??? not sure if he gave anything or even will give anything.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2014, 10:07:06 AM »
Obama/Kerry gave Hamas 47 million dollars.

Putin??? not sure if he gave anything or even will give anything.

This money was given to obamize the hamas. Rather this money should have been better given to Kiev or muslamic caliphate or pakistan666.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2014, 10:13:22 AM »
From what I gather Putin is not a muslim supporter. It seems he dislikes muslims just as much as oBozo loves them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2014, 12:14:31 PM »
Would rather have Putin as my president over Obama because at least Putin will have my country's back, unlike Obama.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2014, 12:32:03 PM »
Would rather have Putin as my president over Obama because at least Putin will have my country's back, unlike Obama.
You're kidding right?
Putin is arming Iran with nukes & Obama is giving Iran time to build. There is no difference, they are both evil to the core. We should be just watching out for who can cause more harm, the monkey or the mongoloid.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2014, 02:23:10 PM »
You're kidding right?
Putin is arming Iran with nukes & Obama is giving Iran time to build. There is no difference, they are both evil to the core. We should be just watching out for who can cause more harm, the monkey or the mongoloid.

You're right.

And I do not support Putin.  But I would rather have a president like Putin and not like Obama.  Putin acts in the self interest of Russia (like it or not).  I want an Israeli leader that acts in the self interest of Israel.  Obama and Kakayoyo go against the interest in their countries.

But, I do not support Putin.  What he is, is a normal leader. Obama and Kakayoyo are abnormal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2014, 04:31:04 PM »
I cant believe how many people support a dictator who could not give two plotzes for the people, only about building his empire. He cares not about Jews or doing right, rather about who he can kill and steal from... I am ashamed of some people here... seriously..

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2014, 07:01:02 PM »
Putin should face charges for treason....ongoing genocide against his own people...

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2014, 08:02:12 PM »
Putin should face charges for treason....ongoing genocide against his own people...

About damn time Serb! :clap:

Putin is the end result of Obama's work! If Osamba completes his mission, we will have a leader like Putin.  You think what Putin does to his own is bad, just think what he would do to Freedom loving American's and Israeli's
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2014, 08:09:36 PM »
  Putin. He doesn't backstab his allies.

Also I could careless about his threat to the E.U. and European countries. I hope Russia and Germany go to war again.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
  Putin. He doesn't backstab his allies.

Also I could careless about his threat to the E.U. and European countries. I hope Russia and Germany go to war again.

You know about NATO don't you? If that happened we would be pulled into a war by our obligations to NATO. I hope there is no war between these two for just this reason.