Author Topic: Interesting... Israeli support  (Read 480 times)

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
Interesting... Israeli support
« on: July 21, 2014, 11:00:19 PM »
I was listening to Michael Savage today... he brought something up that I didn't think about. He said for the first time in Israels history that they are fighting with solid Arab backing from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.... he said Israel is on the front lines against the muslim brotherhood since hamas and muslim brotherhood are one in the same.... and that Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE want to get rid of them as well. He went on to address "those of you who are Jewish and liberal, ask yourself why your hero barak obama has so vehemently supported the muslim brotherhood in Egypt and elsewhere when it is their cousins in hamas who is killing the Israelis... you are going to have to come to terms..." and then how the three countries mentioned have blacklisted Qatar for supporting muslim brotherhood and patronizing hamas and how the US is firm allies with Qatar and by association with hamas and muslim brotherhood.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Interesting... Israeli support
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 12:51:16 AM »
בס''ד

You mean Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the UAE are no longer Muslims and now accept a Jewish state in the middle of the Arab world despite what the Koran commands? Give me a break.

Of course, Muslims have their feuds and stab each other in the back all the time. But they will never accept a Jewish state's right to exist. The minute they are strong enough, they will do everything within their power to annihilate Israel.

The Judenrat kapo Michael Savage condemns Israel more often than the self-hating Jewish liberals. And Savage did everything possible to elect Obama in 2008 and to re-elect him in 2012. Savage deliberately sabotaged the Republican campaigns both times. Now that there is no election, he criticizes Obama to get ratings from conservative listeners. But when the moment of truth came, Savage said he would never vote for Sarah Palin in 2008 and attacked her more than Obama. In 2012, he did the same thing to Mitt Romney.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 01:36:57 AM »
I was listening to Michael Savage today... he brought something up that I didn't think about. He said for the first time in Israels history that they are fighting with solid Arab backing from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE.... he said Israel is on the front lines against the muslim brotherhood since hamas and muslim brotherhood are one in the same.... and that Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and UAE want to get rid of them as well. He went on to address "those of you who are Jewish and liberal, ask yourself why your hero barak obama has so vehemently supported the muslim brotherhood in Egypt and elsewhere when it is their cousins in hamas who is killing the Israelis... you are going to have to come to terms..." and then how the three countries mentioned have blacklisted Qatar for supporting muslim brotherhood and patronizing hamas and how the US is firm allies with Qatar and by association with hamas and muslim brotherhood.
Savage, today, said 2 idiotic things, after which I turned him off:

1) He stated that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Katar, Jordan support and root Israel against Hamas. Cause, you see, they are moderates muslimes. Give me a BREAK!!!!! what an idiotic thing to say. Of course he doesn't believe it, but it makes such a nice point, it makes him such an objective observer, a good Jewish boy who like muslimes, just not the "bad" ones.

2) MS said that Israel is loosing its special forces soldiers which are equivalent to US Navy Seals. He also suggested that Obama administration is telling Hamas where Jews are going to advance. This is double moronic. Israel is loosing its precious soldiers and they are elite Golani brigade, which is similar to US paratroopers. These are not special forces like, for example, Duvduvan, Sayeret Matkal, and others, which would be closer to Rangers and Navy Seals. Secondly, US doesn't have to relay intelligence about IDF advances - IDF's top brass does it, treacherously, itself.  :o
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 10:07:59 AM »
I cannot speak for MS but I know he did not say Egypt, UAE, and/or Saudis support a Jewish state... I took his comment as they share a common desire with Israel in wanting hamas destroyed because hamas is in effect muslim brotherhood.... however, Qatar is supporting mb and hamas and not surprisingly is an oBozo favorite.

You cannot deny that Egypt kicked out and outlawed muslim brotherhood and I firmly believe UAE doesn't want them either but Saudis not sure... and again not surprisingly oBozo was not pleased with Egypt and suspended aid which included suspending the deal that was going to give them Abrams tanks and F-16s.

I am not in any way saying anything positive about any of these countries, they are all anti-Israel and despicable muslims... just that mb is despised even by many muslims.... but is loved by oBozo.