Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: July 22, 2014, 06:57:44 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:52:23 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: U.S. airlines suspend all flights to Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 08:35:32 PM »
Manch asked a very good question for the upcoming JTF program.    My gut feeling is the answer to the question is yes.

"USA LED the world in stopping flights TLV(Turkey followed!) Do you think it came down from Obama, as an attempt to pressure and destablize Israel?"
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 09:29:39 PM »
Excellent: no one enters or leaves Israel.....just as it will be in the Messianic Age!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 10:11:18 PM »
There is no problem transferring money to Israel... Where did that kook you linked to get that information?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 10:48:45 PM »
Okay...but I could see it happening.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 11:15:58 PM »
I believe El Al is still running flights into and out of Israel.
All are flying: El Al, Ukrainians, Russians, British, Italians, probably JAL/ANA, China, etc. The only one ones officially joined BDS movement are Israel's best "supporters and friends, who have Israel's" back, led by non other than USA under the helm of Obama.

I can only imaging and shudder from the wrath of God that may bring onto US. We learn nothing. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2014, 05:09:12 AM »
The following took place in the Tampa Bay area:

Brandon rally grows after Tel Aviv flight ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jFRfZCPEFY
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/