Author Topic: |Raw video| muslims forgot to take off an explosive belt before explosion  (Read 1131 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
When and where was this? LOl on trying to google it, it is a widespread phenomenom!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
After doing further research, it looks like it happened in Syria. I thought it was a gaza.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
 :laugh:  /I saw that before, I thought that Assad bombed them during the funeral. The fact that it was a bomb vest from the dead guy is hilarious.   :::D
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Loved it!  :laugh:
I only wish it was IDF! I believe it is one sand maggot fraction is acting up against another. Allahu is really akbar!  :laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think every terrorist funeral should end that way, not by chance, we should bomb their processions.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This was awesome.   May it happen to the terrorists and their supporters many more times.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/