Poll

Which would you prefer (pick your poison): Putin or Obama?

Putin
12 (100%)
Obama
0 (0%)
Suicide (Gd forbid..nobody should choose this one)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Obama vs Putin  (Read 3467 times)

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama vs Putin
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2014, 09:22:35 PM »
About damn time Serb! :clap:

Putin is the end result of Obama's work! If Osamba completes his mission, we will have a leader like Putin.  You think what Putin does to his own is bad, just think what he would do to Freedom loving American's and Israeli's
He did not do this but he did nothing to prevent it. He can stop this in one minute with only one order. There is an ongoing genocide against the Russians in Ukraine. Levels of this genocide are at WWII barbarism against the Jews in Ukraine.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2014, 10:23:49 PM »
You know about NATO don't you? If that happened we would be pulled into a war by our obligations to NATO. I hope there is no war between these two for just this reason.

You think Obama will keep his (and America's) promises?

Anyway I might take back that statement. I just heard that only 2 countries backed Israel and said it to beat Hamas- that is Germany, Russia and English, NOT America!
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 05:07:57 AM »
Putin should be given a Noble prize for not intervening in to Donetsk and Luhansk and media should be awarded with the Pulitzer prize to interfere everywhere in gaza but keeping away from east ukraine.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2014, 06:40:28 AM »
And if it was the Russians it was an exedent. Ofcourse i'am mad almost 200 of my country men died but the Russians have nothing against my people. The leaders in the west are weak and our nations dont have any pride and [censored] on their traditions. Ofcourse i look up to Putin how he is ruling his country and how he is connected to the Orthodox Church. Anti-gay laws, anti-sharia laws, anti-terrorist campaings. He is a leader no doubt about that. Why should i hate Putin tell me?
I wonder what anti-sharia laws are you referring to? You do know that there are more Muslims living in Russia than in any other non-Muslim country, right? They have the entire federal states in their possession. They inhabit Tatarstan, Bashkirstan, and most of north Caucasian region sans Ossetia. Not to mention the influx of muslim immigrants from Central Asia and Azerbaijan.

Russia also had Muslim immigrants from Arab and African countries.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2014, 08:52:25 AM »
I would prefer a leader like Putin.

It is Ukrainian fascists that are murdering Russian speaking Ukrainians.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2014, 08:54:00 AM »
He did not do this but he did nothing to prevent it. He can stop this in one minute with only one order. There is an ongoing genocide against the Russians in Ukraine. Levels of this genocide are at WWII barbarism against the Jews in Ukraine.

Which John McCain, Victoria Nuland, Pierre Omidyar, Soros, Senatro Murphy and the US govt is responsible for.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »
Putin supports killing innocent civilians on civilian passenger airplanes. Putin is an evil man. The only thing we can learn from him is that Israel should not listen to Obama.

Putin was not responsible for that plane.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2014, 08:55:18 AM »
Israel needs a leader as ruthless & determined as Putin.

I agree.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2014, 08:58:06 AM »
I cant believe how many people support a dictator who could not give two plotzes for the people, only about building his empire. He cares not about Jews or doing right, rather about who he can kill and steal from... I am ashamed of some people here... seriously..

Ukrainians that shot down a plane filled with Jews going to Israel

Today's official announcement came after increasing pressure on Ukrainian officials to take responsibility for the crash.

Speaking to reporters in the capital of Kiev today, Yevhen Marchuk, the head of the Ukrainian Security Council said, "The reason for the crash could be an unintentional hit by an S-200 missile during the Ukrainian air defense exercises."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80485
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2014, 09:00:02 AM »
Putin should face charges for treason....ongoing genocide against his own people...

You're blaming Putin for what the Ukrainian Nazis are doing to Russian speaking Ukrainians.
Any time Putin does something to help Ukrainians, Obama and his henchmen put him on the front page saying that he is 'annexing Ukraine', bla bla bla.
International pressure from the cabal of idiots.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2014, 09:01:45 AM »
The question was who is a better leader:
Obviously Putin.

And, that is embarrassing.
Its a shameful time to be an American.

Putin does have interest in Iran which is not good at all.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2014, 09:03:15 AM »

You think Obama will keep his (and America's) promises?

Anyway I might take back that statement. I just heard that only 2 countries backed Israel and said it to beat Hamas- that is Germany, Russia and English, NOT America!

American PEOPLE support Israel, but Americans leave this govt in charge so we will be cursed by G-d for this govt turning its back on Israel
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2014, 09:04:21 AM »
No we don't need a leader as shifty and untrustworthy as Putin...

What we need is another King David, a righteous leader who is motivated by the love and fear of Hashem. Having a despotic meglomaniac as a leader is very dangerous.

Putin is loyal to his people.
That is what they are saying
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל