Author Topic: Bill Whittle from TruthRevolt Stands up for Israel  (Read 338 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bill Whittle from TruthRevolt Stands up for Israel
« on: July 24, 2014, 02:30:26 AM »
I don't know about you but I like Bill Whittle. He has lent his talent to several conservative web news organizations including PJ TV, and Truth Revolt... He and the crew are pro-Israel Christians who are working to save our country from certain destruction at the hands of the democrat party and it's sociopathic leader Obama.

Hear what Mr Whittle says in his 'slickly produced' video.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Bill Whittle from TruthRevolt Stands up for Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 06:45:13 AM »
Hi Muman,

I'm a big Bill Whittle fan. As a matter of fact, I like the PJTV personalities. I just happened to catch this video about an hour ago. My initial reaction was to tell him not to waste his time speaking out for Israel, because anyone who is against Israel is evil, and evil people are immune to logic. However, I changed my mind. I'll keep my cynicism to myself. Anyone who wants to voice his support for Israel has my firm support and blessing. I thought he was quite articulate. I also really liked how he finished by asking Jews the $64,000 question, which was basically why is it, given how almost all Jew hatred comes from the Left, that Jews invariably vote against their own self interest time and again by voting Democrat?

Thanks for posting this video. I think everyone should watch it and spread it around. By the way, there is a more generic video on the Middle East Problem in general from Prager University. Here it is below. I think people should watch them both, one after the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EDW88CBo-8

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bill Whittle from TruthRevolt Stands up for Israel
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 12:30:34 PM »
Horowitz has some great information...Whittle tells it like it is, absolutely.