Author Topic: Joann Edwards Lashes out at draft revival. I agree but he/she is drek.  (Read 2363 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Below is the newsmax article about john joann edwards opposition to the draft. I agree with this beast here but he is still a piece of garbage.

Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards lashed out Saturday against the suggestion by President Bush's new war adviser that it is worth considering a return to a military draft.

The adviser, Army Lt. Gen. Douglas Lute, suggested Friday in an interview with National Public Radio's "All Things Considered" that a draft might relieve the frequent tours for U.S. forces in Iraq and Afghanistan that have stressed the all-volunteer force.

Edwards, a former North Carolina senator said that Lute's remarks show "the true danger of the administration's breathtaking failures in Iraq and around the world," according to a campaign statement.

"Now, instead of ending this war and doing what is right for our troops, their families and the nation, President Bush is floating the idea of a draft that would send more young Americans to Iraq," Edward said.

© 2007 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Joann Edwards Lashes out at draft revival. I agree but he/she is drek.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
When planning for the war started, I think generals wanted to use at least 400,000 troops.  Would the military have had that many troops to be able to use? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 01:19:17 AM »
The war should never been started. They only needed a few pilots for the whole Iraq war hehe

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 01:24:56 AM »
The war should never been started. They only needed a few pilots for the whole Iraq war hehe

I know.  What do you mean by your second statement?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 01:34:27 AM »
Hoe-Ann Edwards doesn't have a credible bone in her body.  ::)

BTW, I don't believe her wife has breast cancer. She probably is suffering from AIDS transmitted by her "husband".

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 02:08:23 AM »
Hoe-Ann Edwards doesn't have a credible bone in her body.  ::)

BTW, I don't believe her wife has breast cancer. She probably is suffering from AIDS transmitted by her "husband".

I agree. Rationalthought, what I meant was that all we needed to do was drop a couple of bombs in Iraq and that would of been the end. No need for ground troop. That is what I meant by a few pilots

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 02:11:23 AM »

I agree. Rationalthought, what I meant was that all we needed to do was drop a couple of bombs in Iraq and that would of been the end. No need for ground troop. That is what I meant by a few pilots

What would have been the intention of a couple of bombs?  Didn't Clinton do that?  Did that accomplish anything?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 02:12:31 AM »
No I mean you just kill Sadam Hussein and then let all the muslims kill each other without american troops in the way to get killed.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 02:16:38 AM »
No I mean you just kill Sadam Hussein and then let all the muslims kill each other without american troops in the way to get killed.

But then wouldn't Iran have eventually tried to take over Iraq, just like they're trying to do now?

What was Saddam doing with all the revenue he was getting from the "Oil for food" program?