Author Topic: Anti semitic Norway closes 2 Musuems fearing terrorist attacks Danes ban pro Isr  (Read 1893 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ael rally for fear of attack                             http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-close-norway-jewish-museums-for-fear-of-attacks/ 

Home  >
Israel & the Region
Police close Norway Jewish museums for fear of attacks
Institutions shut until Tuesday at the earliest in wake of terrorist warnings; Danish police disperse pro-Israel rally
By JTA July 27, 2014, 3:57 pm 0

Oslo, Norway (photo credit: Wikimedia Commons CC BY-SA 3.0, Eva Eide)
Oslo, Norway (photo credit: Wikimedia Commons CC BY-SA 3.0, Eva Eide)
Newsroom

Related Topics

Copenhagen
    Jewish Community in Oslo
    European anti-Semitism

Police in Norway recommended the temporary closure of two Jewish museums for fear of attacks, while Danish policed dispersed a pro-Israel rally out of concern for participants’ safety.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories   Free Sign up!

Following the police advice in Norway, the Jewish museum in Trondheim closed indefinitely on Friday while the larger Jewish museum of Oslo is to remain shuttered until Tuesday at least, the NRK broadcaster reported.

Police advised the museum to close down amid reports that jihadists with fighting experience from Syria were planning an imminent terrorist attack on Norwegian soil. Extra security was posted at other potential targets, including Oslo’s main airport.

Also on Friday, police in Copenhagen cut short a demonstration of support for Israel and peace in the Middle East that the Danish Zionist Organization had organized near parliament with a group of Iranian dissidents, according to an account of the event by Vilhjalmur Orn Vilhjalmsson, an Iceland-born academic who attended the rally.

“The police couldn’t guarantee any longer the security of the participants in the rally, due to increasing threats from young Muslim troublemakers who were clustering in ever louder and violent groups nearby and even driving past in their cars shouting anti-Semitic slogans and waving Hamas flags,” he wrote on his blog.

He filmed several young men shouting “f**king Jews” at the demonstrators.

Read more: Police close Norway Jewish museums for fear of attacks | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-close-norway-jewish-museums-for-fear-of-attacks/#ixzz38g0f8A1E
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
European traitors! Protecting the Islamic scum but they don't gave a damn about Jews and Christians! Norway, Sweden and Denmark are 3 beautifull country's but now totaly islamized.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Norway also funds Hamas. They have been recognuzig it as a legitimate political group for years.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Norway also funds Hamas. They have been recognuzig it as a legitimate political group for years.
They have good people in Norway one of my best friend and his girlfriend are Norwegians they lived on a Kibbutz for a yr.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is that the guy who died? I don't say all of them are evil. The left wing ruling party is totally evil and all their left wing establishment like the trade unions.
They have good people in Norway one of my best friend and his girlfriend are Norwegians they lived on a Kibbutz for a yr.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is that the guy who died? I don't say all of them are evil. The left wing ruling party is totally evil and all their left wing establishment like the trade unions.
Yes he was drunk and on some kind of psychiatric pills over a joke his friend made insinuating his girlfriend was cheating on him.It was only a joke but since he worked on a ship in the engine room he wasn't home that often.Anyways at 2 in the morning my mother wakes me and said Jana is on the phone it's his girlfriend.I take the phone she says jan just set himself on fire in his carport. I couldn't believe it.It's funny his name was yan and her name yana.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
I went to Norway ones for a anti-islam rally/a women ;D The people at the protest were very pro-Israel. The organisation called SIAN (Stop islamisation of Norway).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Norway was always Anti Semitic even before the Muslims as was Sweden, they were both allied with The Nazis.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Norway was always Anti Semitic even before the Muslims as was Sweden, they were both allied with The Nazis.

Yes we are all nazi's and still. The Dutch, the German, the French, the Norwegian, the Swedish, the British... Oh don't forget the Belgium! I never hear you mention your own people what is straingh as this are the biggest antisemites....