Author Topic: Thousands of Jews flee France and Germany  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Thousands of Jews flee France and Germany
« on: July 27, 2014, 02:43:43 PM »
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=23707

This [censored] muslim scum! It makes me realy angry that this is happening in European country's i knewed as great places to live! It's terrible that Jews have t ESCAPE this so called tolerant societys. I'am realy mad and sad at the moment about this. What will happen next? Does my grandfather have to move out of Holland? Dirty islamic scumbags!!!!

AN ISRAELI ENVOY SAYS IT’S BECOME LIKE THE DARK DAYS OF 1938

“The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” Ecclesiastes 1:9

Travelling by tram through Paris, a boy heads back from school with his sister when a group of teenagers spots that he is wearing a Star of David pendant. They surround the pair and start shouting: ‘Dirty Jews — you have too much money, too much power, you should get out of France.’

Terrified and shaken, by the time Eden, 16, and his sister Elie, 12, get back home they are still in tears. For Doctor David Tibi, their father, the incident was the final straw. And so it is that in the next few days, he and his family will pack their bags, leave France for good and move to Israel.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:28:34 AM by Shlomo »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Thousands of Jews flee France and Germany
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 02:52:34 PM »
Again blaming the Muslims for German & French anti Semitism. Who controls France & Germany? Muslims?
Any Jew that lives in Germany OR France is sick in the head. They were/are two Nazi countries.
Hopefully they'll go to Israel.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 03:09:14 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »
That is a good point the French and the Germans must protect their citizens Jews or not from Islamic violence

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 06:07:01 PM »
I'm here. In this town, there are 2 shuls. 1 has riot gates posted around, four cameras, and 3 cops permanently posted. The other shul has a giant wall surrounding it, the kosher supermarket is hidden in it, and maybe a dozen cameras. Jews are not allowed to walk on the streets at night by order of the chief Rabbi, since it's a guaranteed life risk, and there is a monstrous past for Jews here, there is a horrible present, and certainly no future. The ones that get along fine are the secular intermarried ones, and since they can't imagine it from where they stand, they claim it's Jewish mobs beating up Jews to get them to go to Israel, which when I heard it almost turned me into that imaginary mob.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 06:16:16 PM »
I'm here. In this town, there are 2 shuls. 1 has riot gates posted around, four cameras, and 3 cops permanently posted. The other shul has a giant wall surrounding it, the kosher supermarket is hidden in it, and maybe a dozen cameras. Jews are not allowed to walk on the streets at night by order of the chief Rabbi, since it's a guaranteed life risk, and there is a monstrous past for Jews here, there is a horrible present, and certainly no future. The ones that get along fine are the secular intermarried ones, and since they can't imagine it from where they stand, they claim it's Jewish mobs beating up Jews to get them to go to Israel, which when I heard it almost turned me into that imaginary mob.

Where is this place you talking about?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 06:43:50 PM »
South of France.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 06:47:52 PM »
if I were der fuhrer of dutchland und frenchland I would make use of der juden.
Even if I were to hate der juden I would use them to create ways to get rid of muslims who are destroying everything.
do they really hate jews more than muslims?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 08:02:17 PM »
Again blaming the Muslims for German & French anti Semitism. Who controls France & Germany? Muslims?
Any Jew that lives in Germany OR France is sick in the head. They were/are two Nazi countries.
Hopefully they'll go to Israel.
Irish Zionist is always dead on the money.  I don't know if he can  predict the weather, though.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »
South of France.
I've heard that there was a large pro-Israel demonstation in Marseille. Where there French and Jews or only Jews? What segment of French population / political parties were present? How big was the demonstration?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2014, 10:06:38 PM »
South of France.
Why did you go back to Frogland?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 12:29:58 AM »
Jews belong in Israel.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
I've heard that there was a large pro-Israel demonstation in Marseille. Where there French and Jews or only Jews? What segment of French population / political parties were present? How big was the demonstration?

Both. Most Jewish. A few thousand i heard. Realy brave as this is the new capital of Algeria  ;)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 03:41:39 AM »
Irish Zionist is always dead on the money.  I don't know if he can  predict the weather, though.

Yes there is something good wrong with that 'guy' if you ask me. Not realy sure what his purpose on the forum is. And he even is a administrator  ::)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 06:34:38 AM »
Why did you go back to Frogland?

Trying to get money. I got no money. No one here wants to have robot factories that will make them industrial leaders of the world. That crosses off Canada, USA and France. Do any countries in the world want to have factories that replace manual labor?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 07:49:29 AM »
Yes there is something good wrong with that 'guy' if you ask me. Not realy sure what his purpose on the forum is. And he even is a administrator  ::)

I mean in great way.  He's sees through  bullshitt very quickly and says it like it is.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 07:54:03 AM »
I mean in great way.  He's sees through  bullshitt very quickly and says it like it is.
That's a shame as he calls every country in Europe 'nazi countrys' but he don't want to hear a bad thing about his own anti semitic country.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 08:03:17 AM »
That's a shame as he calls every country in Europe 'nazi countrys' but he don't want to hear a bad thing about his own anti semitic country.
Don't tell lies about me, I have warned you before.
I have never called every country in Europe Nazi & I have condemned Irish Anti Semites. It is YOU who is blaming ONLY the muslims for British, German, French, Dutch Anti Semitism.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 08:04:25 AM »

Every country in Europe is Nazi.  Europe is one big cemetery for Jews. 

There are some good Europeans who care for the Jews, but not enough to make it a safe place for Jews to live. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 08:05:49 AM »

There are some good Europeans who care for the Jews, but not enough to make it a safe place for Jews to live.
Pointless arguing with him Aces, he only blames Muslims for European Anti Semitism. He won't face up to the truth.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 08:06:08 AM »

So whole Europe is nazi? Haha i don't take you serious anymore just because of that.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 08:11:36 AM »
Don't tell lies about me, I have warned you before.
I never called every country is Europe Nazi & I have condemned Irish Anti Semites. It is YOU who is blaming ONLY the muslims for British, German, French, Dutch Anti Semitism.

Oh you warned me  ;D i'am sorry Irish Racist.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 08:13:20 AM »
Pointless arguing with him Aces, he only blames Muslims for European Anti Semitism. He won't face up to the truth.

You're right- it's not worth arguing.   

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 08:25:06 AM »
So whole Europe is nazi? Haha i don't take you serious anymore just because of that.

I think he is pointing out the absurdity of your condemnation of IZ. That being said, there are enough Jew-haters in Europe to keep them permanently anti-semetic.

Find a point of agreement. Is France a nazi country?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 08:26:04 AM »
I think he is pointing out the absurdity of your condemnation of IZ. That being said, there are enough Jew-haters in Europe to keep them permanently anti-semetic.

Find a point of agreement. Is France a nazi country?

Is France a nazi-country?: No!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 08:32:07 AM »
Is France a nazi country?: No!

I'm here now. I can tell you that the majority are.