Author Topic: Barack Osama is so obnoxious  (Read 1851 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Barack Osama is so obnoxious
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:31:07 AM »
I saw an old interview that Tim Russert did with him.  Osama was claiming how Blacks have lower educational achievement than non-Blacks.  His annoying attitude attempted to suggest that it's the fault of non-Blacks. 

Blacks are always getting affirmative action and all sorts of preferential treatment.  He should stop whining.

newman

Re: Barack Osama is so obnoxious
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 04:15:21 AM »
The more we help and give, the worse they'll get.

Rabbi Kahane had a sound explaination for why blacks turn on those who help them.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 06:19:18 AM »
I saw an old interview that Tim Russert did with him.  Osama was claiming how Blacks have lower educational achievement than non-Blacks.  His annoying attitude attempted to suggest that it's the fault of non-Blacks. 

Blacks are always getting affirmative action and all sorts of preferential treatment.  He should stop whining.

Of course it's the fault of non blacks.  How dare they aim for and actually reach a higher level of achievement.  Don't they know that doing that makes blacks look bad.  They're nothing but vile racists for studying and working hard.  Everyone knows that the non blacks who study and work hard in order to achieve success are keeping the black man down.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 06:22:33 AM »
When I was in high school there were a few black students there, most of them were the typical blacks we all think about.  There were a couple who came to school dressed "normal" and not looking like they were just about to go out and knock over a liquor store, the "normal" dressing ones were very smart, always got good grades and were taking their education seriously, they wanted to go on to university.  They were picked on, pushed around and ridiculed for "trying to be white" by the other black students, lol "trying to be white" because they were smart and cared about getting an education, the white students had no problem with them.

newman

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 06:29:41 AM »
When I was in high school there were a few black students there, most of them were the typical blacks we all think about.  There were a couple who came to school dressed "normal" and not looking like they were just about to go out and knock over a liquor store, the "normal" dressing ones were very smart, always got good grades and were taking their education seriously, they wanted to go on to university.  They were picked on, pushed around and ridiculed for "trying to be white" by the other black students, lol "trying to be white" because they were smart and cared about getting an education, the white students had no problem with them.

That's so true and damn typical.

They march, protest and b*tch for the right to study, work, save and create wealth and security like ol' whitey. As soon as one does, the others call him a Tom!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 06:32:33 AM »
When I was in high school there were a few black students there, most of them were the typical blacks we all think about.  There were a couple who came to school dressed "normal" and not looking like they were just about to go out and knock over a liquor store, the "normal" dressing ones were very smart, always got good grades and were taking their education seriously, they wanted to go on to university.  They were picked on, pushed around and ridiculed for "trying to be white" by the other black students, lol "trying to be white" because they were smart and cared about getting an education, the white students had no problem with them.

Yeah, I've seen that too.  Unfortunately, where I went to high school, nearly half the students were "minorities".  The number of blacks like you described could be literally counted on my fingers and were looked upon and treated the same way by the other blacks.  Sad.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson