Author Topic: Jews control Hollywood  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Scar

• New JTFer
Jews control Hollywood
« on: July 28, 2014, 08:29:20 AM »
This article was written by a Jew named Joel Stein and he admits that Jews control hollywood.

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

The person they were yelling at in that ad was SAG President Alan Rosenberg (take a guess). The scathing rebuttal to the ad was written by entertainment super-agent Ari Emanuel (Jew with Israeli parents) on the Huffington Post
,which is owned by Arianna Huffington (not Jewish and has never worked in Hollywood.)

The Jews are so dominant, I had to scour the trades to come up with six Gentiles in high positions at entertainment companies. When I called them to talk about their incredible advancement, five of them refused to talk to me, apparently out of fear of insulting Jews. The sixth, AMC President Charlie Collier, turned out to be Jewish.[/color]

As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.

So I've taken it upon myself to re-convince America that Jews run Hollywood by launching a public relations campaign, because that's what we do best. I'm weighing several slogans, including: "Hollywood: More Jewish than ever!"; "Hollywood: From the people who brought you the Bible"; and "Hollywood: If you enjoy TV and movies, then you probably like Jews after all."

I called ADL Chairman Abe Foxman, who was in Santiago, Chile, where, he told me to my dismay, he was not hunting Nazis. He dismissed my whole proposition, saying that the number of people who think Jews run Hollywood is still too high. The ADL poll, he pointed out, showed that 59% of Americans think Hollywood execs "do not share the religious and moral values of most Americans," and 43% think the entertainment industry is waging an organized campaign to "weaken the influence of religious values in this country."

That's a sinister canard, Foxman said. "It means they think Jews meet at Canter's Deli on Friday mornings to decide what's best for the Jews." Foxman's argument made me rethink: I have to eat at Canter's more often.

"That's a very dangerous phrase, 'Jews control Hollywood.' What is true is that there are a lot of Jews in Hollywood," he said. Instead of "control," Foxman would prefer people say that many executives in the industry "happen to be Jewish," as in "all eight major film studios are run by men who happen to be Jewish."

But Foxman said he is proud of the accomplishments of American Jews. "I think Jews are disproportionately represented in the creative industry. They're disproportionate as lawyers and probably medicine here as well," he said. He argues that this does not mean that Jews make pro-Jewish movies any more than they do pro-Jewish surgery. Though other countries, I've noticed, aren't so big on circumcision.

I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:00:00 AM by Scar »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Jews control hollywood
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 08:31:13 AM »
Control? There are Jewish actors and producers in hollywood controlled by their filth, and they are almost all complete traitors to the Jewish people, and I'd be shocked if one kept a single shabbat in their lives.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 08:33:16 AM »
Fact is that there are a lof of Jewish active in Hollywood but what makes them Jewish? They have a Jewish last name?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 08:36:09 AM »
Fact is that there are a lof of Jewish active in Hollywood but what makes them Jewish? They have a Jewish last name?

They were born Jewish, so they're Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 08:39:53 AM »
Whats to admit.And most of Hollywood isn't pro Israel in case you haven't noticed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews control Hollywood
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 09:01:27 AM »
I'm just wondering why this topic is your 1st post on this Jewish forum.   Odd, to put it nicely.

Offline Scar

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 09:02:34 AM »
I'm just wondering why this topic is your 1st post on this Jewish forum.   Odd, to put it nicely.

You’re angry because your mother was a whore and when she was in a concentration camp she had sex with hundreds of German guards. Nine months later you were born and you don’t know which of those Germans is your father. The Germans still threw your mother into an oven and burned her alive like the worthless whore that she was.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 09:04:12 AM »
IP-ban for Scar please  ;D
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 09:06:28 AM »
You’re angry because your mother was a whore and when she was in a concentration camp she had sex with hundreds of German guards. Nine months later you were born and you don’t know which of those Germans is your father. The Germans still threw your mother into an oven and burned her alive like the worthless whore that she was.

YS"V to you and your mother.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 09:06:58 AM »

By the way. You can kill your enemy but nobody should say something like that. Karma will be a b*tch.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 09:08:04 AM »
What's his IP address?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 09:10:54 AM »
Just contacted Admin's so he will be gone soon i think.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 09:11:38 AM »
And you're mother enjoys being sodomized by africans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 09:12:17 AM »
I knew what this fool was all about  before he even started up with the Nazi stuff. 

Offline Runner

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 09:14:47 AM »
I knew what this fool was all about  before he even started up with the Nazi stuff.

Don’t get angry at me because your mother was a whore who slept with hundreds of Germans. Be angry at your mother for being a whore.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 09:15:25 AM »
בס''ד

"Scar" the Nazi coward is banned.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 09:21:16 AM »
Time and Time again we are told the world is passing away...those with worldly views are going to be lost. Romans 12:2  "Do not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect....Money and prestige will not save people, or denying their race.   In Romans 9:1-5  Paul opens his discussion of Israel by underscoring the gravity of what he is about to say:  " I am speaking the truth in Christ....I am not Lying."  and he even summons his conscience as a separate witness "in the Holy Spirit."  He is experiencing great sorrow and unceasing anguish in his heart.  The cause of Paul's distress is the Israelites verse 4  whom he inclusively calls my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh." In a remarkable statement of selflessness, Paul says that he would be willing to forfeit his own salvation if he could gain his people's salvation.   This all had to do with the idolatry and the worshiping the Calf.   To may money, prestige, and power become idols and take precendence over God.  All the world is going to get a real awakening about false Gods.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 09:36:24 AM »
Time and Time again we are told the world is passing away...those with worldly views are going to be lost. Romans 12:2  "Do not conform to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect....Money and prestige will not save people, or denying their race.   In Romans 9:1-5  Paul opens his discussion of Israel by underscoring the gravity of what he is about to say:  " I am speaking the truth in Christ....I am not Lying."  and he even summons his conscience as a separate witness "in the Holy Spirit."  He is experiencing great sorrow and unceasing anguish in his heart.  The cause of Paul's distress is the Israelites verse 4  whom he inclusively calls my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh." In a remarkable statement of selflessness, Paul says that he would be willing to forfeit his own salvation if he could gain his people's salvation.   This all had to do with the idolatry and the worshiping the Calf.   To may money, prestige, and power become idols and take precendence over God.  All the world is going to get a real awakening about false Gods.

Are you posting this in relation to the comment about being born Jewish but secular in every way vs. a practicing Jew?

I appreciate your post, the scriptures you posted have me thinking about my own life.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 10:30:03 AM »
Most of the the Soviet Soldiers that raped were not European Russians but Islamic Soviets

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 01:15:37 PM »
Most of the the Soviet Soldiers that raped were not European Russians but Islamic Soviets

Muslims were put on earth to give people a hard time, which is an under-exaggeration from what Rabbi Mizrachi said. They got what was coming to them, though them being replaced by mudrats is equally bad.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 02:46:14 PM »

Do you have a source for this... Never heard that before...

We know about the Islamic troops of the nazis, but I never saw what you claim before.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 02:51:02 PM »
Sorry that ER trip to get the [censored] out of your tuchis didn't go so well, Scar.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 03:31:44 PM »

We know about the Islamic troops of the nazis, but I never saw what you claim before.

I remember seeing a program on T.v. that talked about the "allies" rape of Nazi women, and they were all Moroccans who were doing it. I don't know about Soviets, but it isn't the biggest shocker of the day. Sort of like David Cameron saying his Ramadan oogling schpeal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 03:41:52 PM »

Even when Germans who were not anti Jewish told these muslim soviet soldiers that the a woman they were hiding was a Jewish German they raped here savages   

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11 

Many women found themselves forced to "concede" to one soldier in the hope that he would protect them from others. Magda Wieland, a 24-year-old actress, was dragged from a cupboard in her apartment just off the Kurfürstendamm. A very young soldier from central Asia hauled her out. He was so excited at the prospect of a beautiful young blonde that he ejaculated prematurely. By sign language, she offered herself to him as a girlfriend if he would protect her from other Russian soldiers, but he went off to boast to his comrades and another soldier raped her. Ellen Goetz, a Jewish friend of Magda's, was also raped. When other Germans tried to explain to the Russians that she was Jewish and had been persecuted, they received the retort: "Frau ist Frau.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 05:01:52 PM »
  Even when Germans who were not anti Jewish told these muslim soviet soldiers that the a woman they were hiding was a Jewish German they raped here savages   

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11 

Many women found themselves forced to "concede" to one soldier in the hope that he would protect them from others. Magda Wieland, a 24-year-old actress, was dragged from a cupboard in her apartment just off the Kurfürstendamm. A very young soldier from central Asia hauled her out. He was so excited at the prospect of a beautiful young blonde that he ejaculated prematurely. By sign language, she offered herself to him as a girlfriend if he would protect her from other Russian soldiers, but he went off to boast to his comrades and another soldier raped her. Ellen Goetz, a Jewish friend of Magda's, was also raped. When other Germans tried to explain to the Russians that she was Jewish and had been persecuted, they received the retort: "Frau ist Frau.
What German Nazi soldiers did to Russian Nazi women during Barbarossa was just as bad if not worse. I don't feel sorry for anyone in that war.