Author Topic: Damning Evidence: In Leaked Tape, Hostile Obama Tries to Force Israel PM to bow  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is a bomb! This is incredible! This is seditious! 
In particular: Obama: I trust Qatar and Turkey, and Israel is in no position to choose its mediators.

I wish Chaim was on the other end of the phone, not Pipi. I'd love the hear that leak.
This is followed by US Embassy in Tel Aviv ceasing processing all visitor visas for Israelis!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183495#.U9fyyLFay1s

Damning evidence has emerged of US President Barack Obama's dismissal of Israel's position in favor of supporting the position of Hamas and its allies during ceasefire talks.

A "senior US official" leaked an audio recording of a telephone conversation between Obama and Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to Channel One. In it the 35-minute conversation, which took place on Sunday, the US President appears downright hostile at points, and even cuts off Netanyahu in the middle of his protestations over a one-sided truce proposal which would have seen Hamas receive all its key demands, but that Israel ultimately rejected.

The following is an excerpt of the conversation, published in Hebrew by Channel One:

Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities - particularly airstrikes.

Netanyahu: What will Israel receive in return for a ceasefire?

Obama: I believe that Hamas will stop firing rockets - silence will be met with silence.

Netanyahu: Hamas violated all five previous ceasefires, it is a terrorist organization which is dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

Obama: I repeat and expect Israel to unilaterally stop all its military activity. The pictures of destruction from Gaza distance the world from Israel's position.

Netanyahu: Kerry's proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas the military and diplomatic advantage.

Obama: Within a week of the end of Israel's military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas on the basis of the 2012 understanding [following the end of Operation Pillar of Defense - ed.], including Israel's commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza,

Netanyahu: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It is impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

Obama: I trust Qatar and Turkey, and Israel is in no position to choose its mediators.

Netanyahu: I object, because Hamas is able to continue and to fire rockets and to use tunnels for terror attacks...

Obama - interrupts Netanyahu mid-sentence: The ball is in Israel's court - it is obligated to end all military activities.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:38:24 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This cannot be allowed to stand.

Jews everywhere must exert pressure on their representatives to send the message to Washington that we will not stand for this betrayal.

Jews have been fools for voting for this insipid failure of a man. We cannot allow him to dictate the life or death of the Jewish state. Israel must spit in Obamas face...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I've never felt more ashamed of being an American citizen than when Obama was selected for president.

Michelle can just suck on it..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Certain things have to be reiterated categorically in no uncertain terms.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This cannot be allowed to stand.

Jews everywhere must exert pressure on their representatives to send the message to Washington that we will not stand for this betrayal.

Jews have been fools for voting for this insipid failure of a man. We cannot allow him to dictate the life or death of the Jewish state. Israel must spit in Obamas face...
This whole thing is embarrassing and is treacherous. What does it mean then that US is a staunch supporter of Israel?! By stopping the flights to Israel and stopping processing Israeli's visas? This is how Baraka is having Israel's back?! The whole thing stinks to high heaven. What people don't understand that this may spell out a further demise of US.

The positive, may be, is that it proves to Israeli Jews that they have no allies in this world. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Now both the Negro House and Israel claim the tape is a 'fabrication'.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

He's muslim, and half-brown. It's the shahid house.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Dies anyone doubt that this or conversations similar to this really take place in a daly basis?!

Here is an axiom: if there is a need to use a force and the force is not used, then either there is no force to extend or there is another, greater force, that prevents using said force.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Does anyone know where you can listen to the tape? If it is recorded its only a matter of time till voice analysts verify its authenticity.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
This tape should be made public and posted on every major news outlet

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I do not believe channel 1 could possibly be dumb enough to accept this and think it was real from an inside sourse if it truly was not.   And a 35 minute tape? They did voice impersonations for 35 minutes?  Would not 3 minutes have sufficed?   No this has to be real and it's quite a bombshell.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
The reporters that came out with this leak sticks with it. I don't doubt that conversations between Obama and Netanyahu sound like that and worse at times. What I am amazed is that someone from the white house or state department would be so bold and brave to record it and leak it.
So are they saying the tape was just a couple right wingers doing really good Obama and Bibi impersonations to make Obama look bad?  I find this a little hard to believe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
No link to full recording?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
The reporters that came out with this leak sticks with it. I don't doubt that conversations between Obama and Netanyahu sound like that and worse at times. What I am amazed is that someone from the white house or state department would be so bold and brave to record it and leak it.

I was also surprised and impressed by this.   They must have been fed up.     So far, all his cult-followers have done is defend defend defend no matter how bad his actions.     They were probably thinking, "Ok, benghazi was terrible and we defended him, the IRS scandal we covered up and gave benefit of doubt, but supporting Hamas?  Really?  This is the last straw!"

• Gold Star JTF Member
No link to full recording?

US and Israeli govt's probably desperately begging and forcefully demanding that they do not release it.

Btw, IsraeliPM NSCPress and Ambassador Dan Shapiro's twitter accounts all put out 2 identically worded tweets on this subject.   LOL, no coverup to see here, we just tweet identical statements at the same time.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Damning? It will be forgotten next week.
This ugly puppet is protected by the world communist party and by allah.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774