Author Topic: Bolivia bans Israeli citizens from entering, calls Israel a terrorist state.  (Read 786 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What Israelis would want to enter that third-world merdoir?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

That's the point that I was going to express.   I've yet to meet an American or Israeli who wanted to go to Bolivia as a tourist.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Like someone gives a damn about this cocaine-jungle....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
He reminds me of that clown former "leader" of Liberia, Samuel Doe. He also liked to pretend to be important world leader and condemned Israel. Maybe Evo Morales is asking for the same fate as well.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
+1 If i was an Israeli I'd be heartbroken
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Bolivia and other S American countries are terrorists, they allowed Nazi war criminals to enter after WWII and shield anti-semites.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Colombia supports israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Cheap political stunt being enacted by Bolivia.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.