Author Topic: Anonymous 'knocks out' Mossad website over Israel’s Gaza offensive  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://rt.com/news/176888-anonymous-hacks-mossad-site/

Hacker group Anonymous has reportedly taken down the website of the Israeli secret service Mossad in protest of Israel’s military incursion in Gaza. The ‘hacktivists’ have already targeted a number of organizations in their mission to stop the “genocide.”

Mossad’s website went offline at around 00:40 GMT and is still down at the time of writing. The Israeli government has yet to make any comment on the supposed hack attack.

In a previous attack on Monday, Anonymous knocked out multiple Israeli government sites after one of the organization’s members died in the West Bank over the weekend. 22-year-old Tayeb Abu Shehada was killed during a protest in the village of Huwwara in the West Bank after Israeli settlers and soldiers opened fire on demonstrators, reported Bethlehem-based Ma'an News Agency.

Anonymous launched a hacking campaign against Israel coinciding with the beginning of Operation Protective Edge on July 7. Anonymous claims that since its operation began, it has taken down “thousands” of Israeli-based websites. The hacktivist group also released 170 log-in details last Monday which they said belonged to Israeli officials.

Anonymous has also issued an appeal to all of its followers to intensify their attacks on Israeli websites.

“We are calling upon the Anonymous collective, and the elite hacker groups to join our crusade, and to wage cyber war against the state of Israel once more,” said a public statement from the group posted online last Friday. "As a collective 'Anonymous' does not hate Israel, it hates that Israel's government is committing genocide & slaughtering unarmed people in Gaza to obtain more land at the border."

The group launched hundreds of attacks on Israeli sites two years ago during the Israeli Defense Force’s (IDF) previous operation ‘Pillar of Defense’ in Gaza. Anonymous succeeded in leaking the data of 5,000 Israeli officials and hacking into the Israeli deputy premier’s Twitter and Facebook accounts.

The conflict in Gaza shows no signs of relenting with both the IDF and Hamas continuing to exchange rocket fire. The Palestinian Health Ministry reports than over 1.350 people have been killed in Gaza, while the Israeli side has lost 56 soldiers to the fighting.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Anonymous 'knocks out' Mossad website over Israel’s Gaza offensive
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 09:40:47 AM »
Another evil group to deal with.....sick!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 09:51:10 AM »
yup. looks like mossad.gov.il times out.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 10:45:32 AM »
Lol. Who cares?  As if these public websites are used for anything.  These pathetic hackers are unable to get into secured govt systems so they target public advertising websites only exposing themselves to get caught.  Hahaha who really cares about this.   They have worthless lives.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2014, 01:43:36 PM »
The Mossad is an evil organization that should be brought down. It spies on right-wing Jewish patriots far more than the enemies of Israel. No pity from me.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 02:45:17 PM »
The Mossad is an evil organization that should be brought down. It spies on right-wing Jewish patriots far more than the enemies of Israel. No pity from me.

???
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2014, 03:42:41 PM »

???
Have you not been following JTF for several years?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2014, 05:57:44 PM »

I think you are confused and thinking of Shabak not mossad.   Mossad does the international missions while shabak is a domestic org and has a "jewish section" that persecutes Jews.   For the US analogy, shabak is to FBI as mossad is to CIA.   Mossad does have some corrupt and often leftists running it but it does not persecute Jews that I am aware of.  They kill arab terrorists which is why anonymous hates them

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 06:57:58 PM »
Mossad is impressive in it's ability to operate in very difficult circumstances in foreign countries.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2014, 07:11:21 PM »
I think you are confused and thinking of Shabak not mossad.   Mossad does the international missions while shabak is a domestic org and has a "jewish section" that persecutes Jews.   For the US analogy, shabak is to FBI as mossad is to CIA.   Mossad does have some corrupt and often leftists running it but it does not persecute Jews that I am aware of.  They kill arab terrorists which is why anonymous hates them
The CIA is one of the most evil, leftist, pro-Arab organizations on the planet and I assume Mossad is as bad if not worse. You're telling me Mossad has never spied on JDL/JTF and passed info on to the FBI?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2014, 09:48:27 PM »
The CIA is one of the most evil, leftist, pro-Arab organizations on the planet and I assume Mossad is as bad if not worse. You're telling me Mossad has never spied on JDL/JTF and passed info on to the FBI?

I have no idea what they are doing and neither do you, but considering that prior to 9/11 and complete overhaul of homeland security the fbi and cia didn't even communicate with each other, I highly doubt mossad has time for the fbi.