Author Topic: Is Geraldo Rivera a Jewish Neo-Nazi?  (Read 530 times)

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
Is Geraldo Rivera a Jewish Neo-Nazi?
« on: July 31, 2014, 09:28:50 AM »
The few times I turn a television on and I see him on Hannity saying that Israel "needs to stop" and is killing mostly children and Hamas rockets aren't effective so they should just take them. He also  said that he would "die for Israel". What kind of insane world is this? If someone was throwing rocks or shooting him but not hitting him would he just take it? Is this guy a psycho leftist? Why does he have appear on fox?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is Geraldo Rivera a Jewish Neo-Nazi?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 09:36:45 AM »
He's a fraud he's anti Israel in the extreme even when his group got it's butt kicked by the JDL.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 04:45:28 PM »
I saw Geraldo on Hannity last night.  What he said was disgusting.  I'm glad that Bernie from the Imus show along with Deegan, bashed him for what he said.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 05:49:04 PM »
Geraldo used to be more pro-Israel but after he ran an expose on the PLO during the First Lebanon War he was threatened by Arafat's thugs and ever since Geraldo has toed the Arab line.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 05:52:15 PM »
I feel sorry about this. I used to like the guy.. Actually he interviewed me (on the 20/20 News show he used to work on) in the 1980s when I worked at a Computer Camp as an instructor at the age of 16...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14