Author Topic: U.K. Foreign Secretary Hammond threatens Jews residing in U.K.  (Read 655 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Protective-Edge/Foreign-Secretary-Hammond-concerned-Gaza-war-could-lead-to-rise-in-UK-anti-Semitic-attacks-369876   

Foreign Secretary Hammond: Gaza war could lead to rise in UK anti-Semitic attacks
By JPOST.COM STAFF
08/03/2014 14:16
inShare
Select Language​▼
"Broad swathe of British public opinion feels deeply disturbed by what it is seeing on its TV screens coming out of Gaza,” Hammond says.
British Foreign Secretary Phillip Hammond
British Foreign Secretary Phillip Hammond Photo: REUTERS

Britain's Foreign Secretary Phillip Hammond is concerned that Israel's military offensive in the Gaza Strip could lead to an increase in anti-Semitic attacks in Britain.

Hammond raised the concerns in an interview with The Sunday Telegraph on Thursday, saying he has already "seen certainly an upturn in anti-Semitic rhetoric."
Related:

Anti-Semitic incidents in Europe continue to rise

He said the British public is “deeply disturbed” by the suffering of the people of Gaza.

“The British public has a strong sense that the situation of the civilian population in Gaza is intolerable and must be addressed — and we agree with them.”

"What has struck me most looking at my own constituency in-box as well as the thousands of emails that I’m receiving from the general public here is that it isn’t just the Muslim community that’s reacting to this. It’s a broad swathe of British public opinion that feels deeply disturbed by what it is seeing on its television screens coming out of Gaza,” Hammond told the Telegraph. 

A UK Jewish advisory body said last week that anti-Semitic incidents in Britain had risen to a near-record level since the start of Operation Protective Edge.

The Community Security Trust, which advises Britain’s estimated 260,000 Jews on safety, said figures showed a significant rise in such incidents for the first six months of the year.

“There is no excuse for this wave of racist intimidation and violence, and we call upon all good people to unequivocally condemn it,” said CST spokesman Mark Gardner.

Although the overall total this year has increased, there were fewer violent assaults recorded – down 32 percent to 22% – with the majority of incidents related to verbal abuse, graffiti, and abuse via social media.

British MP John Mann, chairman of a parliamentary group against anti-Semitism, said the report was troubling.

“From the feedback we are receiving, it is likely that the volume of anti-Semitic incidents will increase significantly before the year’s end,” he said.

Gardner said the rise in recorded anti-Semitic events this year might reflect better reporting as well as more actual incidents.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: U.K. Foreign Secretary Hammond threatens Jews residing in U.K.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:45:01 AM »
Same everywhere. Holland, Germany, Franch, Scandinavia.....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 10:48:25 AM »
Same everywhere. Holland, Germany, Franch, Scandinavia.....
The Jews should leave I'm sure there are plenty of Dr's, physicists and engineers.And then there will be only  muslims on public welfare.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:14:04 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:08:14 AM »
Mark Gardner of the CST should stop kissing Fiyaz Mughal's tuches.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 11:11:57 AM »
I have a double feeling of 'The Jews should leave'. Sure, Jews belong in Israel, but i think it is also our duty as white patriotic Europeans to protect the people in our community's from the barbaric muslims. The Jews pay a great contribution to our society's. I used to come in Antwerp a lot of times where the Jews are in control of the diamond business. I don't like to see this people leaving Antwerp because of this Arab monkey's AND because of white anti-semites.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:13:41 AM »
On the same note, a number of people harboring deep anti British feeling in Germany has skyrocketed after incendiary bombing of Dresden in which more civilians died than in Hiroshima.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 11:21:10 AM »
On the same note, a number of people harboring deep anti British feeling in Germany has skyrocketed after incendiary bombing of Dresden in which more civilians died than in Hiroshima.

I know. Still, the British made a clear statement and it was nothing comparing what the Germans did to the world.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 11:32:18 AM »
Didn't British first bombed civilians in Germany in 1940 so that shitler retaliated by bombing London, Coventry, etc?

What about an unprovoked attack on the French navy stationed at Mers-el-Kebir in 1940? In this attack, authorized by Churchill, 1,300 French sailors died - yesterday allies who fought alongside Brits in 1940 against Germans. This made a huge impact on French people feeling betrayed by Brits and increased anti British feelings both in Vichy and in nazi-occuppied France.

I am not here to defend Vichy or Germany, but Brits better shut up, for Israel is facing an enemy much worse than they ever did.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 04:27:21 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 04:04:56 PM »
Eurocommunist politicians and media are never going to miss a single opportunity to speak against the Jews and the Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.