Author Topic: Confirmed: Arafat Died of AIDS  (Read 4214 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Confirmed: Arafat Died of AIDS
« on: August 12, 2007, 07:32:11 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/123347

Confirmed: Arafat Died of AIDS

by Ezra HaLevi

(IsraelNN.com) Arch-terrorist Yasser Arafat’s doctor has confirmed the long-circulating rumors that the PLO chairman had AIDS – though the doctor insists Israel poisoned Arafat as well, causing his death.

Rumors have long circulated in both Israel and the Palestinian Authority that Arafat’s symptoms prior to his death were caused by AIDS. Within the PA, Israel has always been accused of poisoning the PLO chairman.

Now, Arafat’s private doctor has joined other PLO officials in acknowledging that Arafat had the HIV virus, but is holding on to the claim that Israel was responsible for his ultimate demise, in a French hospital.

Dr. Ashraf al-Kurdi told the Jordanian Amman News Agency that Arafat did, in fact, have AIDS – but insisted that the HIV virus was injected into the chairman’s bloodstream, and not the result of illicit sexual activity.

Al-Jazeera interrupted an interview with al-Kurdi due to his mention of Arafat’s having had AIDS.

French doctors who treated Arafat insisted after his death that he had died of a massive stroke after suffering intestinal inflammation, jaundice and disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), a blood condition.

Another Arafat aide, Bassam Abu Sharif, accused former French President Jacques Chirac of withholding knowledge that Israel killed Arafat with a substance that destroys red blood cells.

Even before Arafat died, US author and intelligence expert John Loftus said on the John Batchelor Show on WABC radio on October 26 that it was widely known in CIA circles that Arafat was dying from AIDS. Loftus further said that was the reason the US kept preventing Israel from killing Arafat – to allow him to be discredited by the ailment.

A 1987 book by Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa, the deputy chief of Romania's intelligence service under Communist dictator Nicola Ceausescu, may explain how Arafat contracted the sexually transmitted disease.

In his memoirs "Red Horizons," Pacepa relates a 1978 conversation with the general assigned to teach Arafat and the PLO techniques to deceive the West into granting the organization recognition. The general told him about Arafat’s nightly relations with his young male bodyguards and multiple partners. “Beginning with his teacher when he was a teen-ager and ending with his current bodyguards. After reading the report, I felt a compulsion to take a shower whenever I had been kissed by Arafat, or even just shaken his hand," Pacepa wrote.

Senior US intelligence official James J. Welsh, the National Security Agency's former PA analyst, told WorldNetDaily, "One of the things we looked for when we were intercepting Fatah communications were messages about Ashbal [Lion cub] members who would be called to Beirut from bases outside of Beirut. The Ashbal were often orphaned or abandoned boys who were brought into the organization, ostensibly to train for later entry into Fedayeen fighter units. Arafat always had several of these 13-15 year old boys in his entourage. We figured out that he would often recall several of these boys to Beirut just before he would leave for a trip outside Lebanon. It proved to be a good indicator of Arafat's travel plans. While Arafat did have a regular security detail, many of those thought to be security personnel - the teenage boys - were actually there for other purposes."

kellymaureen

Re: Confirmed: Arafat Died of AIDS
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:37:22 AM »
suffering intestinal inflammation

Im not even going to go there :laugh:

newman

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 07:39:32 AM »
suffering intestinal inflammation

Im not even going to go there :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 08:11:47 AM »
Dr. Ashraf al-Kurdi told the Jordanian Amman News Agency that Arafat did, in fact, have AIDS – but insisted that the HIV virus was injected into the chairman’s bloodstream, and not the result of illicit sexual activity.
He's not only a Doctor now but an expert in forensic medicine ::) ::)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 10:55:56 AM »
Why wont the ny nazi times and the rest of the media tell us the truth about this?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
Lets be real, if Ariel Sharon was dying of AIDS rather than a stroke, wouldn't we know about that. Fox news would be reporting it non stop.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 01:58:53 PM »
Well, At least we know that old wise Chaim Ben-Pesach was right. Yet another truthful statement from JTF.
  thats very true!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 02:02:40 PM »
 :o :o :o

I still haven't seen this on any of the British newspapers, online or on the TV.

Disgusting.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 02:09:32 PM »
I`ve seen this news on the Romanian site www.antena3.ro and they said that Arafat had HIV virus but didn`t died from it, but from beeing poisoned...so they say...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
And to think of all the poor camels that had to be "inforced" by Arafart... Where is PETA when you need them????
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 06:16:00 PM »
I`ve seen this news on the Romanian site www.antena3.ro and they said that Arafat had HIV virus but didn`t died from it, but from beeing poisoned...so they say...
At least they had enough guts to say that much... Here the media would NOT even dare !!

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 06:50:25 PM »
Danstx19 ,

Something tells me , this will get no air time in the MSM. Paris Hilton will make headlines.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »
I wonder how many muslims yassir infected while he raped them.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 06:58:10 PM »
DownwithIslam ,

It's amazing how people fall into the trap of the "moderate muslim" myth, when all of the muslims held arafat at a high standard. Not too mention voting for terrorists for a government. Then again, the muslim "prophet" married a child. What can we expect from these people, other than utter ignorance ?

They are a backwards people , that enjoy death.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 07:00:18 PM »
Yeah, I always wonder why they come to this country if they hate the infidels so much. It is so obvious that they are here to destroy America. Why are so many people oblivious to this?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2007, 08:27:55 PM »
Because of the leftist idiots . If we name our enemy, we are the bad guys. In the eyes of the left, we are the problem. When in fact, we are the answer.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2007, 08:54:08 PM »
Now here's a shock.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »
What else would a filthy animal like that die of. Chaim always said it was Aids that killed Arafat I guess he was right once again. I wish I could remember what New York paper it was but they had an article a few weeks back about this. They beat around the bush never stated it for fact. If I had to guess I would say I saw it in the Daily News.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 12:58:43 AM »
Why wont the ny nazi times and the rest of the media tell us the truth about this?

One of the few sources that will tell you:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57124

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 01:18:51 AM »
No surprise. It's amazing the main stream media won't report facts like these eh? Should I say sad, not amazing.

newman

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 01:38:57 AM »
The mainstream media are here to aid and abet our enemies. Same goes for ACLU, ADL and all the other grubs.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 01:49:49 AM »
Everybody knew this from the year 2002 .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche