Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 362 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:52:22 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 09:57:21 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Israel needs to take off the kid gloves she uses for her Arab cousins.  Israel should give 24 hours notice that all of Gaza is being carpet bombed.   Nothing left standing.  The tunnels will be covered with blown up buildings.  No more Jewish foot soldiers on the ground in Gaza.  Tunnel searching and house to house fighting results in dead Jewish soldiers and kidnappings.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Israel needs to take off the kid gloves she uses for her Arab cousins.  Israel should give 24 hours notice that all of Gaza is being carpet bombed.   Nothing left standing.  The tunnels will be covered with blown up buildings.  No more Jewish foot soldiers on the ground in Gaza.  Tunnel searching and house to house fighting results in dead Jewish soldiers and kidnappings.
This won't happen! I just read, to my surprise, that appalling 85% of Israelis support Pipi, as his approval rating skyrocketed. BRAIN DEAD!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/29/netanyahu-twice-aspopular-in-israel-than-obama-in-america?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 01:53:43 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The soldier that was kidnapped is dead.