Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi says Hamas is a "humanitarian group"  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Nancy Pelosi says Hamas is a "humanitarian group"
« on: August 02, 2014, 10:29:14 PM »
Nancy Pelosi says Hamas is a "humanitarian group"

Remember back in 2010 when then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said, “we have to pass the bill in order to find out what’s in it” in reference to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act? I’m sure some folks would say she just misspoke — something it seems liberal progressives do a lot. What went through my mind was who votes for this person? And of course there’s the question of how can you top that one? Well, hold on to your hats folks, because here we go again.

As reported by CNS News, “House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a CNN interview the United States must look to Qatar, an ally of the terrorist group Hamas, for advice in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. “And we have to confer with the Qataris, who have told me over and over again that Hamas is a humanitarian organization.”

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/pelosi-hamas-humanitarian-organization-delusional-just/

Also:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/29/is-hamas-a-humanitarian-organization-nancy-pelosis-rambling-answer-about-the-israel-conflict/
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/item/18809-nancy-pelosis-ties-to-humanitarian-organization-hamas

And here, Hamas co-founder's son responds:

Hamas Co-Founder's Son: Pelosi 'Does Not Care' about Palestinians, Israelis

Mosab Hassan Yousef, the son of Hamas’ co-founder and leader, slammed House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi for calling Hamas "a humanitarian group" ... he reacted to Pelosi’s remarks by saying, “She does not care about the lives of Palestinians. She does not care about the lives of Israelis either.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/07/31/Hamas-Co-Founders-Son-Pelosi-Does-Not-Care-about-Palestinians-or-Israelis
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Nancy Pelosi says Hamas is a "humanitarian group"
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 01:07:03 AM »
I wonder whether the Jews who vote for her know this, or care.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:50:14 AM »
Forget senate leader.  She should be elected 'poster child' for term limits.

The party is over when people like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can't wake the 'sleeping giant' just by opening their mouths.  I don't know what kind of vile nation of people we have become.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 10:18:38 AM »
What a surprise.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 10:57:09 AM »
All the Demorcrats believe that all muslims are a peaceful people.  But the peace that muslims spell is piece.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 03:26:19 PM »
Such an utterly "humanitarian group" shall be accorded with the proud of being incorporated as the 51st State or at least a new territory.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 02:53:47 PM »
Everyone at my Shabbat kiddush table agreed that Pelosi is craazy... The democrats are losing a good part of the Jewish vote according to my observation...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 08:16:54 PM »
Pelosi is most likely against the Boy Scouts because of their anti-gay stance

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 08:50:38 PM »
Pelosi and Carter belong to the same evil cabal... Both are supporters of murdering terrorists.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 05:31:45 AM »
Everyone at my Shabbat kiddush table agreed that Pelosi is craazy... The democrats are losing a good part of the Jewish vote according to my observation...

I sure hope so, Muman.

It's hard to imagine that they voted this administration into office the second time around.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 05:49:45 AM »
I sure hope so, Muman.

It's hard to imagine that they voted this administration into office the second time around.

Considering I was dismissed from my Chabad for offending a self-hating Anti-Israel, Jewish Palestinian Nationalist who was friends with the Rabbi, it is not all that hard for me to imagine. I  got attacked at my local Chabad's Shabbat table by various Jewish members for insulting Rachel Corrie, The Olympia FOod Co-op and the Palestinian Nationalist (who happened to be Jewish) and defending Israel.     One guy sitting next to me, says "Hey, Yonatan, you don't know a lot about Rachel Corrie I am sure, Don't believe everything you read on the internet."  I am like "Ummm, it is you who doesn't know jack about Rachel Corrie and I have done extensive research."  All this met by discontent and fear that I dare shift the topic of World Cup, vacations, school graduations, etc..  But, just a few minutes earlier the Rabbi was telling us to give l'chaims for each of the three kidnapped boys, who we did not know where dead at the time.  Then , he told us all to think of what we could do to help.   Well, instead of just giving my l'chaims then forgetting about the boys, I proceeded to keep the conversation going and that is when the Palestinian Nationalist attacked me and was supported by other Jews at the table.  The entire confrontation started when I called for the boycott of the Olympia Food CO-op..

I just think a lot of Jews have this inherent trait to just hate themselves and try to appease people who hate them.  Being nationalistic or vigilant is considered taboo by many Jews.   

I've still been sending my former Rabbi information about the terrorist who attends his shul, but he just ignores my emails and FB messages now.  One picture was a good Palestinian friend of Jacob's who now is an active Hamas member..    Hear No Evil, See No Evil..   

Obama still has the Jewish Vote.. Sad, but true..  A good amount of my liberal extended family hates my guts for not bowing down to the black Muslim Messiah.  Some of the top members of BDS and the Olympia Food Co-op board, for example, are self-hating Jewish Nazis.
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 06:05:47 AM »
Yes Hamas are no terrorist how can we think that....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 07:59:01 AM »
So much inhuman a stand.