Author Topic: Spain: 100s at Anti-Semitic Rally Call to 'Put Fear into Jews'  (Read 2037 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183612#.U95Aw6LtiuY

Footage shows yet another chilling illustration of rising European anti-Semitism.

More disturbing footage has emerged illustrating the recent surge in anti-Semitism in Europe, as Islamists and extremists from both the hard-left and -right of the political spectrum have used the pretext of Israel's military operation in Gaza to engage in violent attacks and incitement against Jews.

The latest video is from an Islamist rally in the Spanish city of Cueta, and shows what looks to be hundreds of Muslims cheering and chanting during an anti-Semitic diatribe by one of the rally's leaders.

Branding Israel "the arm of the United States", the speaker continues: "The Jews, for decades, for thousands of years, have wanted to exterminate the prophets and everyone on the face of the Earth who is not a Hebrew.

"In the Torah of the Jews it says that they are the chosen people... I swear to God that we will put fear into you until judgement day!"
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Re: Spain: 100s at Anti-Semitic Rally Call to 'Put Fear into Jews'
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:03:50 AM »
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 10:22:11 AM »
Pigrats can not instill any kind of fear in to the Lion hearts.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 11:03:43 AM »
Spain has always been anti-semitic.  It was one of the first European countries to go anti-semitic

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 11:06:58 AM »
Spain has always been anti-semitic.  It was one of the first European countries to go anti-semitic

True.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 11:10:24 AM »
Even now, the level of anti semitism in Spain is one of the highest, I think next to Greece.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
Spain is 10% Muslim and the European countries that are going to have expanding Islamic settlements are going to fight civil wars eventually. I now on shall be referring to Spain as Future Al-Andalus

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 12:58:21 PM »
Agreed on civil war premise.
I don't think Europe will turn green - Europeans will eventually find their genocidal DNA and through a terrible loss of life and, perhaps a dictator, will kick the virus out. Unfortunately, I think Europe will become even more antisemitic no matter what the development,
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 01:27:56 PM »
To be fair these are sand [censored] not real Spaniards. Ceuta is a tiny Enclave of Spain on the Moroccan shore apparently filled with lots of Arab muslim losers.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 07:03:59 PM »
Even now, the level of anti semitism in Spain is one of the highest, I think next to Greece.
France is worse that Greece.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 11:16:51 PM »
France is worse that Greece.

Those are about the same. There are more antisemetic attacks, because there are more Jews in France, but per-capita, Greece is probably worse.

Anyways, if anyone here is surprised that mudrats are destroying Europe, they have no understanding whatsoever of the creator of the universe.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 12:35:25 AM »
 :suave: My answer to this is simple...Nehemiah 4 17 Those who were rebuilding the wall and those who carried burdens took their load with one hand doing the work and the other holding a weapon.  18 As for the builders, each wore his sword girded at his side as he built, while the trumpeter stood near me. ... 21 So we carried on the work with half of them holding spears from dawn until the stars appeared. ....  23 So neither I, my brothers, my servants, nor the men of the guard who followed me, none of us removed our clothes, each took his weapon even to the water.

Esther 8:11-12  11 By these letters the king permitted the Jews who were in every city to gather together and protect their lives -- to destroy, kill, and annihilate all the forces of any people or province that would assault them, both little children and women, and to plunder their possessions.

Esther 9:1-5 ...the Jews themselves overpowered those who hated them.  2 The Jews gathered together in their cities throughout all the provinces of King Ahasuerus to lay hands on those who sought their harm. And no one could withstand them, because fear of them fell upon all people.... 5 Thus the Jews defeated all their enemies with the stroke of the sword, with slaughter and destruction.

Read these words and understand them Kerry-Heinz, Bloomberg, Schumer and Feinstein!

Y'all need to do what us Southern Jews have done form Kitat Konenut in every neighborhood, learn to use firearms and maintain them, learn Krav Maga, learn every single way to defend your family's and homes, become preppers in groups, store up on water and purification equipment, food supplies and medical supplies, learn how to hunt and fish and grow vegetables as KOSHER will be out the window if this Republic collapses, the banks, close food stamps stop working, food and fuel trucks stop rolling, their will be anarchy everywhere! Don't buy diamonds gold and silver, buy Brass and lead! 

On a personal note I know I would enjoy bashing that Putz loud mouth speakers nose into his face and knocking out a bunch of his teeth...AAAAH That feels better to have said that!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:46:10 PM by Cajun Redneck Jew »
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 09:54:40 AM »
Those are about the same. There are more antisemetic attacks, because there are more Jews in France, but per-capita, Greece is probably worse.

Anyways, if anyone here is surprised that mudrats are destroying Europe, they have no understanding whatsoever of the creator of the universe.
No, it is not. I believe that Greeks are twice as antisemitic as French or Spaniards
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-features/1.591841
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 10:39:00 AM »
No, it is not. I believe that Greeks are twice as antisemitic as French or Spaniards
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-features/1.591841
What about Poland & Austria? Ukraine?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 12:20:05 PM »
Don't know about Poland but suspect they are lower than France. I know the situation in Ukraine well - it is much, much lower than in France and in Russia. I recently visited it. In fact, as you can see from posts of UkrainianJew, it is only of a handful countries where no anti Israel demonstration took place while large very pro-Israel demonstrations took place in Osessa, Dnepropetrovsk, Kharkov.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 01:36:07 PM »
Let's play a game. It called 'Who is more anti-Semitic'  ;D

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 08:58:27 PM »
Let's play a game. It called 'Who is more anti-Semitic'  ;D

I see your point in pointing out the ridiculousness in judging that, and you're more right than I suspect you think. Who cares how much they hate us? Every country that knows Israel exists is practically completely filled with anti-semetism, and that's in no way discounting those who "love" us and want us to throw Hashem to the swine and take up their "G-ds". It's something that should be expected, as so long as we do what Torah tells us Hashem wants for us, it won't have any effect.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 05:03:57 AM »
I see your point in pointing out the ridiculousness in judging that, and you're more right than I suspect you think. Who cares how much they hate us? Every country that knows Israel exists is practically completely filled with anti-semetism, and that's in no way discounting those who "love" us and want us to throw Hashem to the swine and take up their "G-ds". It's something that should be expected, as so long as we do what Torah tells us Hashem wants for us, it won't have any effect.

I agree that there is loads of antisemitism in like every country in Europe, such as there is a lot of counter-islamism in Europe. We have it all. Some support the good cause, some do not.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2014, 05:04:51 AM »
But i still i like to say; The most antisemtism in western Europe is NOT coming from the native people. The most antisemitism is commited by Arabs.

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 06:13:40 AM »
[censored] islam and [censored] spain.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 06:31:39 AM »
I agree that there is loads of antisemitism in like every country in Europe, such as there is a lot of counter-islamism in Europe. We have it all. Some support the good cause, some do not.

Support? I will bless them for doing good if they are doing good, but in France, which is the only place I really know the whole situation and people, the counter-ISLAM(I still find the ism or ish or whatever suffix to pisslam irrelevant, because there isn't a second kind of pisslam that wants to kill you. In the words of great explorer and trader Marco Polo "the extremist muslim cuts off your head, while the moderate muslim holds your feet") movement is almost always atheist, and the majority of the members are completely antisemetic. You don't get to kill and hate Jews, and not get mudrats sent to you to give you exactly the same thing back. Like I implied, correcting what you did wrong and doing what is right suffices to make the mudrats powerless. In this case, if you see that Jews are not your enemy, and make some sort, even verbal ammends for centuries of butchering us, you will begin to see clearly who your real enemies are. Also, mudrats are completely right when they say the filth and decadence of Western society can't survive (not that theirs can, either, but then they were put on this world to torture and kill people, not to be around in the world to come) and that I have no hope whatsoever that it will change even in the slightest, and in fact will almost 100% likely get worse and worse until there's a major tragedy.