Author Topic: Glen beck claims one of his biggest mistakes is calling Obama a racist  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
‘When You Live on Live Television, You’re Gonna Say Stupid Things’: Glenn Beck Reflects in CNN Interview

“You search the transcripts,” Beck challenged. “You find another show that talked about Gandhi, talked about Martin Luther King [Jr.], that talked about love, that talked about God, that talked about peace more than [the Glenn Beck Show].”

“And yet some people still remember [the show] for you saying on ‘Fox and Friends’ that President [Barack] Obama is a racist,” Stelter said. “It’s become a cliche, that that’s all you’re known for among some people who’ve never watched your show.”

Beck responded. “When you live your life five hours a day on live television or radio, you’re gonna say stupid things.”

“Was the racist comment one of the stupid ones?” Stelter asked.

“Of course it was,” Beck said. “But we all live and learn.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/08/03/when-you-live-on-live-television-youre-gonna-say-stupid-things-glenn-beck-reflects-in-cnn-interview/

I'm not sure what's happening to Glen Beck, but I am so disappointed. He is proud of his MLK and Gandhi shows? Does he know Gandhi was an anti-semite Jew-hater who said:

"Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and inhuman to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs"

and

"And now a word to the Jews in Palestine. I have no doubt that they are going about it the wrong way. The Palestine of the Biblical conception is not geographical tract. It is in their hearts. But if they must look to the Palestine of geography as their national home, it is wrong to enter it under the shadow of the British gun. A religious act cannot be performed with the aid of the bayonet or the bomb. They can settle in Palestine only by the goodwill of the Arabs"

I am glad he is still a defender of Israel, at least for now, but I can't shake how he has changed recently. You should see the comments. Here are just a few of them:

"If I recall correctly, Beck quoted Obama’s book where Obama stated that “if he could expunge the white blood from his body, he would.” Now, if any white person exclaimed that they would, if they could, expunge any black blood from their body, the media would rightly call such an individual a racist." -Yellowhoard

"Beck needs to have a program for only him about his present views—He has gotten so convoluted with his rhetoric I have no idea where he really stands any longer!!!! He was my HERO AT ONE TIME—I am no longer sure about him!!!" -ricckky

"So calling Obummer racist is bad…. even though he actually is racist to some degree? The ship sails steadily leftward…. If Glenn’s past self looked at his current self he wouldn’t recognize the man standing in front of him." -mewnani

"Obama is the most CORRECT thing Beck has said. Teddy Bears, not so much." -Rob
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Re: Glen beck claims one of his biggest mistakes is calling Obama a racist
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 07:59:36 PM »
This topic might have been better as a topic with a poll. I'd like to see the landslide in favor of his past stance, rather than his new PC one.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 08:02:29 PM »
Glen Beck wimped out.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »
He is a Mormon and so he thinks the true Jews are Native Americans.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 08:35:58 PM »
He is a Mormon and so he thinks the true Jews are Native Americans.
No they don't! They think some of the Natives are from the lost tribes!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 08:37:21 PM »
This is just like when he said he "never took a more right position" than when he decided to give toys to outlaw invader kids (who should have been immediately put into baskets and sent floating south on the Rio Grande River.)
Ted Cruz helped too. Are we done with Ted?
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 08:42:45 PM »
That's fewer people than you believe are from the lost tribes.
Yeah, and...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 08:44:57 PM »
I don't like what he has been saying lately either. He seems to think just making peace will save the day.

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
Glenn Beck is such a phony.  I used to think he's the real deal, but he had me fooled.  Remember, he also went to the border to give food and toys to all the illegal immigrants. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 09:43:35 PM »
A lot of people have no idea to read the Bible, or more accurately, don't want to face what it actually teaches.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 11:14:10 PM »
No they don't! They think some of the Natives are from the lost tribes!

Yeah they're complete crack-heads. Enough with this lost tribe nonsense.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 01:46:45 AM »
Glen Beck talks like he is a damn F.U.D.G.E packer or Child Molester, he cries on his show, I think the guy dresses in drag on weekends too! Complete loser sell out, I hope he one day has to wear depends like Harry Reid his secret bum buddy! 
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 06:20:16 AM »
I think Glenn Beck has been threatened a few times in the past and this may have something to do with his changing stances.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
One of Mary and William Beck's biggest mistakes is Glen.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »
I'm not willing to write him off totally, yet.

He supports Israel and the Jewish people.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 02:50:08 PM »
Tough crowd tonight, eh?

I like Beck even if I don't agree with him 100% on everything. I don't know why so many here are abandoning him while he continues to support Israel every day. Sometimes I think some people here are too rigid in their beliefs and unless someone 100% agrees with them, they write them off. I think that is a foolish way to live life. Everyone goes through changes in their opinions and nobody is going to share your opinions 100%, so we should be able to accept Glens incredible support for Israel while simultaneously stating we think he is wrong about the immigration topic.

I also do not believe he thinks that the illegals should continue living in this country. He apparently (and I am no expert) wanted to provide humanitarian comforts to those children who are caught up in this mess. As with everything I do believe that there are innocent children who are being harmed by this political issue and it is compassion for the less fortunate which makes us holy beings (thus Tzedakah is considered a very holy act and something we do before the High Holidays to avert harsh judgment)... Being compassionate to the innocents is not wrong, and if they are being sent back anyway, what harm is done?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 02:54:37 PM »
Glen Beck talks like he is a damn F.U.D.G.E packer or Child Molester, he cries on his show, I think the guy dresses in drag on weekends too! Complete loser sell out, I hope he one day has to wear depends like Harry Reid his secret bum buddy!
Funniest JTF post I've seen in several months.  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 02:55:32 PM »
Funniest JTF post I've seen in several months.  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

It is complete slander and I don't think it is funny at all..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 03:00:01 PM »
If you didn't post about him here, I would never have known about him. Who cares.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 03:11:00 PM »
If you didn't post about him here, I would never have known about him. Who cares.

Glenn Beck is a very good and loyal supporter of Israel... I believe his work to help Israel alone is enough to forgive any other issue he is wrong about.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2014, 03:53:57 PM »
He is used to threats and he has a very tight security around him all the time. I think it is a calculated move. I don't think he is a complete sell out but he probably figures that toning down on that subject will increase his appeal to a broader audience.
I think Glenn Beck has been threatened a few times in the past and this may have something to do with his changing stances.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2014, 04:17:23 PM »
Glenn Beck is a very good and loyal supporter of Israel... I believe his work to help Israel alone is enough to forgive any other issue he is wrong about.

He should be praised for praising Israel, and should be trusted as much as anyone else.