Author Topic: Quranpigs and supporters attempt to demonstrate in N.Y.see what happens  (Read 1359 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
Re: Quranpigs and supporters attempt to demonstrate in N.Y.see what happens
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2014, 10:24:00 PM »
How beautiful a sight to behold that video brought tears to my eyes! There is hope for Yankee Jews yet!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 11:30:04 PM by Cajun Redneck Jew »
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 11:41:35 PM »
mord,  I didn't realize you posted this video.  I posted it this evening in another thread.  Amazingly,  this video has received around 120,000 views.   Around 34,000 have been this evening.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 12:22:49 AM »
Great video.  I wish I had been there. 

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 12:39:10 AM »
Those jihad monkeys didn't expect that!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 02:46:51 AM »
How beautiful a sight to behold that video brought tears to my eyes! There is hope for Yankee Jews yet!
Me, too.  I'm wiping my eyes now.  This was just so beautiful!! 

Those jihad monkeys didn't expect that!

Ha ha!  You're so right!

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 02:50:56 AM »
Them Jihad freaks and their Gay and Left wing nut job followers are lucky they didn't get their asses kicked, I saw fear in some of their eyes, that's what you get when your cocky and bite off more then you chew!

If stones and bottles were throw it would have been on!

If Bloomberg was still Mayor he would have called in the Jackboot SWAT TEAMS to arrest all the Racist Jews of course, we can't have Jews defending themselves now can we? 
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 04:23:16 AM »
Glad to see this.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.