Author Topic: Geraldo Rivera is an Apologist for a Terroist Organization.  (Read 1477 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Geraldo Rivera is an Apologist for a Terroist Organization.
« on: August 05, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
Kudos to Andrea Tantaros for calling a spade a spade.
 :clap:
‘You Should Be Ashamed of Yourself’: Geraldo Erupts After Fellow Panelist Challenges Him on Israel Criticism'
Aug. 4, 2014 1:49pm Madeleine Morgenstern   

Geraldo Rivera exploded at fellow Fox News co-host Andrea Tantaros on Monday after she challenged his criticism of Israel, telling her she “should be ashamed” of herself for questioning him, a “dyed-in-the-wool Zionist.”

Rivera had been blasting Israel for the high number of civilian deaths since the start of its offensive in Gaza, including for a strike on a United Nations facility where people had been sheltering.

“They put these kids in a school, they put weapons deliberately in a school, then Israel strikes and people like you get up and defend a terrorist organization,” Tantaros said on Fox News’ “Outnumbered.”

“What is a ‘person like me’?” Rivera demanded.

“It’s an apologist for a terrorist organization,” Tantaros said.

“You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that to me of all people,” Rivera said. “There’s a Jewish star tattooed on my hand, I am a dyed-in-the-wool Zionist, I would die for Israel, this is appalling.”

Tantaros interjected, “Whose side are we on?”

“Whose side are we on when there are 1,800 dead civilians and women and children are bleeding on camera, and you are not moved by that?” Rivera said.

The back-and-forth went on, with Rivera ultimately declaring, “Israel is alone in the world and attitudes like yours will make it isolated more and more.”

Watch the segment below — Rivera and Tantaros’ portion comes after 2:20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nzXe0Mk5TA

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Geraldo Rivera is an Apologist for a Terroist Organization.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 01:27:49 PM »
Thanks,  bullcat and Thank You,  Andrea Tantaros.   

Andrea Tantaros is sane and righteous!

Geraldo Rivera is a disgrace!    If a Fakestine rocket hit one of Rivera's family members,   I would dare him to say that in essence the Fakestine rockets are a joke!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
Herolduck de-jewed himself long ago.
His mother Friedman was a Jew. He associates with 'ricans instead and changed his name.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 02:18:36 PM »
Shame on him.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2014, 03:07:58 PM »
Also Jedidiah Bila they made pancho villa Rivera look like the fool he is.He always brings up that stupid star tattoo like it's something holy
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »
What a complete moron.   He needs to get that Star of David tattoo removed from his hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2014, 04:25:58 PM »
Sad to see this guy slide to the dark side..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2014, 05:51:00 PM »
Sad to see this guy slide to the dark side..
Muman, I think Geraldo Rivera is showing his true colors.  He lives on the dark side.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2014, 06:44:44 PM »
Does Muslimaldo rivera even think before he speaks?

"Does that not move you?"    So he's saying, you're right I wouldn't normally defend a terrorist organization but since their expert media coverage caters to my emotions I am allowing emotional irrationality to override honest thinking and support them due to my out of control emotions.

"I have a tattoo". By "branding" myself (literally branding) as a supposed zionist youcan never again challenge my allegiances even if I promote and defend a terrorist org which is attacking israel to annihilate it.   I am immune to criticism because I got some idiotic and meaningless body paint.

"Israel will become more isolated because of you".  Not only do I oppose you defending Israel, but I threaten you that if you challenge me for defending terrorists, I will only support terrorists even more strongly to punish "people like you"

What a dumb piece of liberal garbage.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »
True Jews don't get tattoos.  He's pitiful and his argument is idiotic.  Vey iz mir!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 07:43:12 PM »
True Jews don't get tattoos.  He's pitiful and his argument is idiotic.  Vey iz mir!!

I don't know about that. While it is true that the Torah forbids tattoos there are some very righteous and religious Jews who have tatoos including Holocaust survivors and Baal Teshuva (Jews who returned)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 10:00:11 PM »
And this fried banana eater claims to be jewish.  What nerve.

When he wages jihad against the jewish people he says he's jewish; otherwise not.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 10:16:37 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 10:14:49 PM »
I don't know about that. While it is true that the Torah forbids tattoos there are some very righteous and religious Jews who have tatoos including Holocaust survivors and Baal Teshuva (Jews who returned)...

No, it is NOT the same thing having a tattoo as a Holocaust victim, or a person who returned or converted after the fact, and Geraldo Rivera defending his evil Hamas apologetic because he has a tattoo of a Star of David on his hand that goes against Judaism showing his ignorance.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 10:28:56 PM »
Thanks,  bullcat and Thank You,  Andrea Tantaros.   

Andrea Tantaros is sane and righteous!

Geraldo Rivera is a disgrace!    If a Fakestine rocket hit one of Rivera's family members,   I would dare him to say that in essence the Fakestine rockets are a joke!
I agree that Andrea Tantaros is a voice of sanity.  For a young woman, that is refreshing.
Thanks for all your great posts, eb22.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 08:20:31 PM »
I used to like Rivera when he went after OJ Simpson.  Now, I lost all respect for him.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2014, 09:24:00 AM »
Tattttttoouus are filthy. You can get AIDS from those.
Usually morons get tattoos. Sometimes idiots get them too.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 09:23:33 AM »
Geraldo missed the boat...he has the evidence right in front of him, but can't see it...the left can't deal with actual truth...they are too fatally flawed and lack God's wisdom.