Author Topic: David Puke on Iranian nazi television  (Read 1039 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
David Puke on Iranian nazi television
« on: August 05, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
Ahmadenijad's former mistress accuses Israel of committing atrocities against subhuman muslims in Gaza. 
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: David Puke on Iranian nazi television
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 06:12:04 PM »
The friend of our enemies is our enemy...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 08:27:03 PM »
Of course this pig is whoring for RuSSia too, I remember a while ago he defended some Communist scumbag ex-Soviet general. Hopefully this traitor will leave America.

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 12:13:15 AM »
Of course this pig is whoring for RuSSia too, I remember a while ago he defended some Communist scumbag ex-Soviet general. Hopefully this traitor will leave America.

Didn't he used to live in Ukraine? He received an honorary degree in some anti-Semitic university.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 12:47:41 AM »
Didn't he used to live in Ukraine? He received an honorary degree in some anti-Semitic university.
Oh yeah, Interregional Academy of Personnel Management (МАУП). Pretty much just some pro-Russian brainwashing school in a love affair with Iran right now. Everyone brings up their anti-semitism but they say it's just "anti-Zionism", which is stupid either way because I thought universities tolerated different opinions. He didn't care about Ukrainians at all, as well as being openly anti-Jewish of course, but if he did live here he definitely spoke Russian, praised Putin, etc. Even the local neo-nazis here probably wouldn't like him- or maybe they would because despite his pro-Russian propaganda, he's against the "Zionist conspiracy". It's simply impossible to overestimate the stupidity of Ukrainian neo-nazis, so there's no predicting what they'll set their policies to.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 12:58:20 AM by Ukrainian Jew »

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 12:59:46 AM »
By the way what flag is that with the swastika on it? I'm just curious.

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 01:19:58 AM »
You should listen to this Douch.e Bag some time on Rence Network, every other word out of his mouth is JEW and his guests are just as bad! He is getting old and I am so happy to see that as he has far less years ahead then he does behind him! let's put it this way, I hope he burns in his Christian hell for breaking his beloved NT and here is why, a nice NT passage that kills every word of his bias towards other races, funny a Jew has to point this out for all to see, but here it goes!

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Shuts down the Race card, I like it! Here suck on this and weep ya damn racist Puke David Duke and stop using our STARS AND BARS as a flag of the KKK and white power dick head!

Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus a Jewish Confederate Hero, and a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

What may be the fate of this horrible contest none can foretell; but this much I will say: the fortunes of war may be adverse to our arms; you may carry desolation into our peaceful land, and with torch and firebrand may set our cities in flames ... you may do all this, and more, but you never can subjugate us; you never can convert the free sons of the soil into vassals, paying tribute to your power; you never can degrade them to a servile and inferior race. Never! Never!

Senator Judah P. Benjamin of Louisiana final speech before the Senate before stepping down in disgust to Northern Aggression towards the Southern States and becoming the Secretary of War for the Confederacy.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:32:54 AM by Cajun Redneck Jew »
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 01:21:50 AM »
You should listen to this [censored] Bag some time on Rence Network, ever other word out of his mouth is JEW and his guests are just as bad! He is getting old and I am so happy to see that as he has far less years ahead then he does behind him! let's put it this way, I hope he burns in his Christian hell for breaking his beloved NT and here is why, a nice NT passage that kills every word of his bias towards other races, funny a Jew has to point this out for all to see, but here it goes!

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Shuts down the Race card, I like it! Here suck on this and weep ya damn racist Puke David Duke
I know that hippie freak you mentioned is a notorious whore and spy for the RuSSian government. Hopefully one day America will have enough evidence to convict him of treason.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 01:36:06 AM »
I edited my post and added more to slam David Duke that loud mouth punk a.s.s B.i.t.c.h that he is! Sorry if I hurt any feelings, we Podunk Cajun Redneck Jews in Dixieland refuse to be censored and we ain't politically correct!  If you cower and fear and allow these type of people to walk all over you then they will win and when dealing with these types of evil fools, their end game is a SECOND FINAL SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH PROBLEM...Never forget that fact!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 01:45:25 AM »
I edited my post and added more to slam David Duke that loud mouth punk a.s.s B.i.t.c.h that he is! Sorry if I hurt any feelings, we Podunk Cajun Redneck Jews in Dixieland refuse to be censored and we ain't politically correct!  If you cower and fear and allow these type of people to walk all over you then they will win and when dealing with these types of evil fools, their end game is a SECOND FINAL SOLUTION TO THE JEWISH PROBLEM...Never forget that fact!
I don't think you're hurting the feelings of anyone on here, because if you did, they don't belong here. By the way, what do Confederate organizations think of Israel?

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 01:48:20 AM »
Southern Jews love Israel as much as we do Dixie!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 02:10:51 AM »
Southern Jews love Israel as much as we do Dixie!
Good, but by Confederate groups I meant southern organizations and groups, not just Jews. Do you know if there are any pro-Israel Confederate groups?

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 02:20:31 AM »
By the way what flag is that with the swastika on it? I'm just curious.

Hungary

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 02:37:10 AM »
Hungary
LOL, that makes sense! By the way Jobbik neo-nazis were recently crying about "Islamophobia" from other European nazis!  :::D
They also keep making territorial claims to all of their neighbors including our Zakarpattia region (even though Ukrainians are 80.5%), Vojvodina (Serbia, Serbs = 67%), and Transylvania (Romania, Romanians = 80%). Also they talk about Slovakia, because the entire country was once part of Hungary. They don't say anything about Croatia though, even though the entire northern part was once part of Hungary.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 03:05:53 AM »
Man I am getting puzzled...

My boss is Hungarian, and a big strapping Hungarian at that... He is actually taking next week off for a trip to Hungary...

Today he taunted me when I told him I was fasting for Tisha B'Av... I don't know if he was just having fun at my expense or what...

He started saying that he wanted to bring in a pizza or some other good smelling food to make me want to break my fast. It reminded me of a story I heard in a Tisha B'Av shuir about how the Nazis would torment the Jews in the camps who were trying to fast for Yom Kippur by bringing in a bunch of food which they normally would not get during the year just to make them break their fast... Such Nazi cruelty..

My Boss has been acting like he never heard of Jobbik and sometimes he suggests I am 'making it up'.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 03:28:10 AM »
Man I am getting puzzled...

My boss is Hungarian, and a big strapping Hungarian at that... He is actually taking next week off for a trip to Hungary...

Today he taunted me when I told him I was fasting for Tisha B'Av... I don't know if he was just having fun at my expense or what...

He started saying that he wanted to bring in a pizza or some other good smelling food to make me want to break my fast. It reminded me of a story I heard in a Tisha B'Av shuir about how the Nazis would torment the Jews in the camps who were trying to fast for Yom Kippur by bringing in a bunch of food which they normally would not get during the year just to make them break their fast... Such Nazi cruelty..

My Boss has been acting like he never heard of Jobbik and sometimes he suggests I am 'making it up'.
At least he's not defending them. Sometimes it's hard to tell, just like some people here and Svoboda. I've gotten "you don't look Jewish" all the time- but then again so do many full-blooded Jews. Hungarians tend to think they're the victims of everything, just like their best friends the Poles, and this is why Jews, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, etc. infuriate them.