Author Topic: Israel - not enough IDIOCY & SUICIDAL tendencies! Benny Gantz to the rescue!!!  (Read 3961 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
UJ,

Personal question.... Are you circumcised? My friends who recently came from Ukraine said that Jews who are circumcised are mocked in school... I hope that you have the brit, and are not mocked...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
UJ,

Personal question.... Are you circumcised? My friends who recently came from Ukraine said that Jews who are circumcised are mocked in school... I hope that you have the brit, and are not mocked...
Yes I am. I know in America some Christians and Atheists circumcise their children. I don't know about in Ukraine. I wouldn't know and no one's ever noticed that I am because they wouldn't ever be in a position to see! :yuck: I haven't seen about others but honestly I think being uncircumcised is quite disgusting and unclean.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree with everything EJA44 says but Israel stands no hope of getting better if right-wing Jews refuse to make aliyah. You need to be idealistic, EJ.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
UJ,

Oh and on the topic of circumcision:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/
So I love it when people call Jews "barbarians" for circumcising newborns. Because everyone who wants to remain clean and not have to worry about carrying all kinds of disease and infections is really gross!

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
I agree with everything EJA44 says but Israel stands no hope of getting better if right-wing Jews refuse to make aliyah. You need to be idealistic, EJ.

I won't do much good in Israel if I am rotting in an Israeli prison, ChaimFan..  Perhaps, you need to understand that..  Obviously, if Chaim went to Israel he would also be immediately imprisoned and what good could he do then?  How many Jewish Nationalists are rotting in Israeli prisons as we speak?   I cannot be unarmed in any country where Muslims are almost 25% of the population.   Not to mention all the African Muslim illegal immigrants who now are populating all of South Israel and who are armed to the teeth and have more rights than Israeli citizens do.   If I live in Israel, considering I am not going to submit the the totalitarian authority and all their evil nazi-like draconian laws, I will end up being arrested and left to rot in an Israeli prison surrouneded by Islamic terrorists, most likely.   Either that or they will straight up deport me and ban me.  Also, I will refuse to hide my feelings of JDL/Kach party allegiance and I hear it is almost an automatic deportation if they find out you in any way have any affiliation with JDL/Kach style politics.

Basically, there is no real Israelite nation ruled by Jewish people, it is the United Nations (Israel Mandate)..  The UN runs the show and has installed some draconian dictators to tend to the sheep.  It is not much of a different situation from when Caesar ruled the Middle East and installed Jewish nobleman to keep his Jewish subjects in line.  It always looks better to take orders from one of your own then from a tyrannical foreign master in a land far away.  Nonetheless, it is the tyrannical master from far away who rules the land of Israel.

Kahane said every Jew must be armed.. That is not possible in Israel.. Israel is just one big shtetl ruled by a bunch of ruthless Czars.   Jews are second class...   I wouldn't be surprised if Israel eventually decides to even dismantle its nuclear arsenal in the name of peace.

If people like Hanin Zoabi have the potential of becoming Prime Minister of Israel, gaining seats in the Knesset, I know that this country is pretty much not for real.  It is just a big puppet show.

Israel is in need of a serious revolution..  America was founded by a Revolution from its colonial masters.  It is about time Israel is freed from its colonial masters.  Just being helpless colonists is not going to make you any less free and liberated.   
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes I am. I know in America some Christians and Atheists circumcise their children. I don't know about in Ukraine. I wouldn't know and no one's ever noticed that I am because they wouldn't ever be in a position to see! :yuck: I haven't seen about others but honestly I think being uncircumcised is quite disgusting and unclean.
NOT to be rude to anyone. .. but not being circumcised is kinda gross. As far as I know most Americans are...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
NOT to be rude to anyone. .. but not being circumcised is kinda gross. As far as I know most Americans are...
I agree, and unfortunately the reports say that the amount of people being circumcised is decreasing. Also half of all uncircumcised men may contract some disease at some point in their lives.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am amazed at the amount of anti-circumcision sites are out there. Most of them are openly anti-semitic too...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
I am amazed at the amount of anti-circumcision sites are out there. Most of them are openly anti-semitic too...
I'm not saying we should be anti-anti-circumcision, but, it would make a point – who's the barbarian here? Exposing your children to a possible lifetime of filth and infection seems quite barbaric. What woman would want to reproduce with someone carrying filth and uncleanliness? On the other hand Islamic organizations would get involved because they also circumcise, and they would change it from Jews saying "respect our traditions" to Muslims saying "we will behead all infidels etc. blah blah blah by checking whether they are uncut", as in, the usual halal barbarism. In fact judging by how much these pseudo-humanitarians love Islam, maybe we can promote circumcision by saying that Muslims do it, therefore it's good, and the leftists will rush to our aid.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I'm not saying we should be anti-anti-circumcision, but, it would make a point – who's the barbarian here? Exposing your children to a possible lifetime of filth and infection seems quite barbaric. What woman would want to reproduce with someone carrying filth and uncleanliness? On the other hand Islamic organizations would get involved because they also circumcise, and they would change it from Jews saying "respect our traditions" to Muslims saying "we will behead all infidels etc. blah blah blah by checking whether they are uncut", as in, the usual halal barbarism. In fact judging by how much these pseudo-humanitarians love Islam, maybe we can promote circumcision by saying that Muslims do it, therefore it's good, and the leftists will rush to our aid.

Jews do not circumcise for any other reason than because Hashem commanded us to. It is called the Brit, a covenant between Hashem and the Jewish nation. We did it long before the medical community considered it healthy, and we will continue to do it when the medical community doesn't consider it healthy.

Hashem commanded our father Abraham to circumcise his sons. Yitzak was the 1st Jew who was circumcised on the eight day and the tradition was passed down from father to son, for over 3000 years.

Same thing with Kashrut (the laws of Kosher)... We do not do it for any health benefits. If it is considered healthy, then that is an advantage, but we would continue keeping kosher even if it was not especially healthy. A Jew does the commandments for one reason, and one reason only, because our G-d commanded us to..

anti-circumcision usually ends up being anti-semitism...

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
Jews do not circumcise for any other reason than because Hashem commanded us to. It is called the Brit, a covenant between Hashem and the Jewish nation. We did it long before the medical community considered it healthy, and we will continue to do it when the medical community doesn't consider it healthy.

Hashem commanded our father Abraham to circumcise his sons. Yitzak was the 1st Jew who was circumcised on the eight day and the tradition was passed down from father to son, for over 3000 years.

Same thing with Kashrut (the laws of Kosher)... We do not do it for any health benefits. If it is considered healthy, then that is an advantage, but we would continue keeping kosher even if it was not especially healthy. A Jew does the commandments for one reason, and one reason only, because our G-d commanded us to..

anti-circumcision usually ends up being anti-semitism...
I think that Hashem would command us to do what is pure and healthy, but of course it must be obeyed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think that Hashem would command us to do what is pure and healthy, but of course it must be obeyed.

Some people suggest that eating pork is Ok today because at the time the Torah was written the eating of pork was dangerous (due to trichinosis) but today it is not dangerous.... We say to them, "We do not keep kosher because of health, rather we keep kosher because Hashem commanded it"... Same with circumcision. Some say that if you keep clean there is no problem with being uncircumcised (several of the sites I briefly looked at when I posted my comment above made this argument)... Again whether or not todays hygiene is better than 3000 years ago is irrelevant.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
Some people suggest that eating pork is Ok today because at the time the Torah was written the eating of pork was dangerous (due to trichinosis) but today it is not dangerous.... We say to them, "We do not keep kosher because of health, rather we keep kosher because Hashem commanded it"... Same with circumcision. Some say that if you keep clean there is no problem with being uncircumcised (several of the sites I briefly looked at when I posted my comment above made this argument)... Again whether or not todays hygiene is better than 3000 years ago is irrelevant.
But there is much to love about a religion that encourages health. As opposed to Islam where people mutilate themselves.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

However, I do not feel now is the time for me to make aliyah under current conditions.  That doesn't mean that I don't believe that every JEw on the earth should be in Israel

Ok but don't you see how these 2 statements don't make logical sense?   If every Jew said like you do, then the very opposite of "every Jew on earth in Israel" would be the case as no one would go.  That is a self fulfilling prophesy and a deadly one.   Can you imagine if instead of zionsm people ssaid "well no living under the turks or british is not acceptable to me so I won't go til their gone.  It was the very people who found that unacceptable who were the ones to oust the turks and then the british!

At some point you have to look in the mirror and admit that you are not living up to our obligations.  I readily admit that about myself.  And some of your observations about the suicidal nature of the current leadership plays a big part in my own reservations about going, but I also know it's not an excuse.  My main point is that we cannot invent our own Judaism and pretend that it condones the exile or somehow kashers our behaviior no matter what calculations one thinks up.

and that Israel should be a powerful, Jewish nations ruled by Jewish leaders who support Jewish people and

There will be no Hanin Zoabis or Hamas in the future Israel I envision.  As well, Israeli citizens will be more free in Israel and liberated than anywhere else on the Earth.  It will be truly a place where JEws will rejoice and be empowered, not be weakened and hampered by outside nations.
Again this is just a way of saying, when it's perfect there I will go.   Are you familiar with the sin of the spies?  If so please explain how this is different.

You were mentioning the Ottoman Empire.. At times I wonder which occupier of Israel is worse, the Ottomans or the United Nations?  The United Nations is the current ruler of Israel, the people living there are subjects of this autocratic regime.   I told you I would refuse to live under Ottoman Islamic rule.  Well, I actually think living in under the rule of the UN/EU is equally bad.  At least we knew the Ottomans were invaders and the enemy.   The United Nations, however, acts as a noble entity who makes its indentured subjects feel they are free, but in reality are every bit as enslaved.  Israel is operating in suicide mode with its politics and Israel's politics is more about appeasing its foreign master as well as its puppet leaders staying in power.   No other rational country in this world would allow itself to operate in this manner.

They are both nightmares.living under muslim sovereiignty was a NIGHTMARE.  Ask some sefardi friends and their older relatives.  In any event the ottomans are long dead so it's irrelevant.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Man, typing comments thru my phone over the past few years has cccaused me so many typos, it's embarrassing!

Offline dimitry

• Junior JTFer
UJ,

The vast majority of ethnic Jews from FSU, are not circumcised. Since they are only ethnically Jewish (not religiously Jewish). 

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
The Idf was forced into a confrontation he didn't want but once they entered the war it was to kill as many Jewish fighters as they could, families of victims must sue idf that has become a business to invent new arms to sell to export and send Jewish soldiers to experiment them on the battelfield like the nassizombi did, noone seems to notice quite visible how it's similar with what happened during ww2.