Author Topic: Fidel Castro Calls Israel Fascist  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Fidel Castro Calls Israel Fascist
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 08:37:55 PM »
soon enough this beast will find out the truth
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 09:49:17 PM »
Hashem allows these beasts make their last statements before they perish and get their cup of poison.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »
The old commie [deleted] will go to hell.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 01:01:08 AM »
Communists must be recognized as eternal enemies of Jews and Christians, just like Nazis and Muslims. It seems all totalitarian, mass-murdering scum always hate Jews. Just another thing for us to be proud of!  ;D :) :dance:

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 01:02:08 AM »
soon enough this beast will find out the truth
He has been keeping the world waiting a very long time…

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 01:44:47 AM »
Fidel is one to talk, Why won't this Communist die already? He needs to be TURNED OUT in a prison shower by BUBBA and yeah I bet he would drop the soap too! I would love to hear him cry and moan WEEEEE WEEEE like a damn feral hog like in the movie DELIVERANCE!
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 01:48:11 AM »
Fidel is one to talk, Why won't this Communist die already? He needs to be TURNED OUT in a prison shower by BUBBA and yeah I bet he would drop the soap too! I would love to hear him cry and moan WEEEEE WEEEE like a damn feral hog like in the movie DELIVERANCE!
He probably survived for this long by the power of Satan. He should go join that fatass Chávez already.

Offline Cajun Redneck Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 01:49:16 AM »
LMAO!   
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:03:14 AM by Cajun Redneck Jew »
Isidor Straus (February 6, 1845 – April 15, 1912) and his wife gave up their seats and went down on the RMS Titanic!

Straus, a master tailor, designed and stitched the famous Confederate Flag, aka the "Stars & Bars." He copyrighted the design with the Confederacy's version of the US Patent Office and was paid a royalty for each flag produced both during and after the Civil War, as his lawyers got the patent transferred to the regular USA patent office in 1866.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2014, 01:54:54 AM »
He probably survived for this long by the power of Satan. He should go join that fatass Chávez already.

UJ,

I hope you realize 'Satan' has no power... Anything the Sutton does is only the will of Hashem. I have explained this to many people before, so don't think it is personal. Jewish belief is that Hashem is the only source of any power in the world, everything else is just an illusion of power. We do believe there is a 'Satan' who is the prosecuting attorney against the soul on judgment day, and he also acts as the 'yetzer hara' or the evil inclination in man, and Satan according to Talmud also acts as the angel of death... But do not believe that Satan is acting on his own will, he is simply an angel doing the bidding of the One King of all the worlds.

Castro is just a puppet... Just a puppet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ezl1_4QtGc
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2014, 02:09:49 AM »
UJ,

I hope you realize 'Satan' has no power... Anything the Sutton does is only the will of Hashem. I have explained this to many people before, so don't think it is personal. Jewish belief is that Hashem is the only source of any power in the world, everything else is just an illusion of power. We do believe there is a 'Satan' who is the prosecuting attorney against the soul on judgment day, and he also acts as the 'yetzer hara' or the evil inclination in man, and Satan according to Talmud also acts as the angel of death... But do not believe that Satan is acting on his own will, he is simply an angel doing the bidding of the One King of all the worlds.

Castro is just a puppet... Just a puppet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ezl1_4QtGc
A puppet of whom? I just want that mass-murdering abomination known as Communism to be returned to the underworld from which it came.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2014, 02:36:09 AM »
A puppet of whom? I just want that mass-murdering abomination known as Communism to be returned to the underworld from which it came.

It may come as a surprise to you but everything is in the hands of Hashem. Judaism is a monotheistic religion which basically means we do not ascribe any powers to any thing except the source of all things, our G-d. Thus the conclusion is that Hashem is the creator of both good and evil in the world, and in the prophets it is written:

"(I am the One) Who forms light and creates darkness, Who makes peace and creates evil."  Yeshayahu 45:7

While it is true that Hashem unleashes forces of nature which have the potential of doing evil, these angels are virtually devoid of free will. We do believe that everything which Hashem does is for the good, even if we cannot comprehend the good at this particular time. We believe during Messianic times we will come to understand why evil was necessary in this world.

I can go on if you are interested... There are lessons from the Exodus from Egypt which I can explain which demonstrate how the 'Satan' was not involved with a lot of the bad things which happened.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2014, 02:39:50 AM »
Rabbi Shafier (A respected rabbi who gave an awesome speech this morning for Tisha B'Av) wrote the following last year:

http://www.jewishpress.com/judaism/parsha/listen-to-your-messages/2013/05/14/2/

A Changed World

This idea is especially poignant in our times. On August 6, 1945, the Japanese city of Hiroshima was wiped off the face of the map, and reality was changed. With one explosion, neighborhoods, communities – an entire modern city – was obliterated. Never in the course of history was so much force placed into the hands of man. It took a while to grasp that we had entered a new era, the era of atomic power.

That power is now a threat to mankind. Iran, an evil regime on the brink of nuclear armament, thinly veils its aspiration to use those weapons against its sworn enemies, the United States and Israel. North Korea, long known to have both a nuclear and chemical arsenal, now threatens its neighbors with wanton destruction. Civilization as we know it is in jeopardy.

And there is message in this for us. That message is for us recognize that Hashem is in complete control. He alone orchestrates and coordinates every event under the sun. He puts pawns into positions of power, using them to deliver his message. Is the threat real? In a sense, it is. If we don’t heed the message, the result could be devastation beyond anything we’ve seen before. If we do listen, these pawns become revealed for what they were – mere puppets in the theater of life.

All that Hashem wants from each of us is to return to His ways, to follow the Torah with all our heart and soul. He speaks to us in different ways. We have to listen to our messages.   

About the Author: Rabbi Shafier is the founder of the Shmuz.com – The Shmuz is an engaging, motivating shiur that deals with real life issues. All of the Shmuzin are available free of charge at the www.theShmuz.com or on the Shmuz App for iphone or Android.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2014, 02:41:29 AM »
Oh, and by the way... I believe communism will be destroyed by it's own evil though it may take some time.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2014, 02:42:02 AM »
I've heard that "God works in strange ways" as an expression- is that more or less what you're saying?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2014, 02:45:53 AM »
I've heard that "God works in strange ways" as an expression- is that more or less what you're saying?

Yes, good observation.. This is one of the conclusions of the Book of Iyov (Job)... That it is impossible for man, with his limited intellect and observation skills, to comprehend the infinite wisdom of the Master of the universe.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2014, 02:48:09 AM »
Yes, good observation.. This is one of the conclusions of the Book of Iyov (Job)... That it is impossible for man, with his limited intellect and observation skills, to comprehend the infinite wisdom of the Master of the universe.
I understand now that we're all part of God's plan but it's just hard to see how Nazis, Communists, and Islamists fit into that plan, but that's because I am not God.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2014, 02:48:40 AM »
By the way UJ.... My family (on my fathers side) came from Ukraine (Uman to be more specific) in 1890... I have no idea what it must be like to be a Jew there now. I had a friend who told me it is tough to go to public school... I hope you can be a proud Jew there...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014, 02:51:27 AM »
I understand now that we're all part of God's plan but it's just hard to see how Nazis, Communists, and Islamists fit into that plan, but that's because I am not God.

Believe me I understand what you are saying.

My brother was a victim of 9/11 as he worked in the Trade Center tower (on the top floor actually)... I returned to my Jewish faith after almost 20 years being totally secular (actually a hippie like dude)... Since 2003 I have been attending my synagogue and am an active member of my Jewish community..

I must see everything which happened, even the bad, as being part of Hashems master plan. So too all the tragedies of Jewish history are seen in this light. Tisha B'Av which we observed today we remember all the tragedies including the destruction of the Temple almost 2000 years ago. Jews 'never forget' our hurt and our misery, as we believe Hashem rewards us in the end.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014, 02:58:03 AM »
Let me explain it to you this way...

Hashem (our G-d) created a world in which we must struggle between choosing the good (and the blessing) or the evil (and the curse)... Free will is a central idea of Jewish belief. We are rewarded (in the next world) for our observing the 613 commandments of the Torah (most of which must be performed in the land of Israel). The 613 contain both negative (thou shall not) and positive (thou shall) commandments...

Hashem creates the atmosphere which permits enemies of Israel and Jews to grow, so that when and if we are not keeping the commandments he allows them to chastise us. When the Jews are able to unite and pray and fight the fight of Hashems glory we are able to conquer every enemy which faces us.

The Torah of Moses contains commandments concerning our wars. Hashem, according to the Song at the Sea, is also called by the name 'War' and through these wars he demonstrates his awesome will.

So we do have enemies, and we should fight our enemies, and we should pray to Hashem to give us strength, and to give us victory... Our enemies are real in this world and we are judged how we react to them. But do not ascribe their power to any angel or power because it obscures the message Hashem is trying to send to us.

These are my opinions, I hope you accept them.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2014, 03:05:25 AM »
Hashem gives us free will.  I pray that our will is NOT to sit back and do nothing while we know that Iran is developing a bomb to effectively wipe out Israel.  Hashem gave us a brain.  I pray that Israel's leaders will use theirs.  And, G-d forbid, if Israel is wiped out, please don't tell me that that's Hashem's will.  If so, then why do anything to protect yourself?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2014, 03:08:49 AM »
By the way UJ.... My family (on my fathers side) came from Ukraine (Uman to be more specific) in 1890... I have no idea what it must be like to be a Jew there now. I had a friend who told me it is tough to go to public school... I hope you can be a proud Jew there...
Uman is kind of a disaster every Rosh Hashanah. What happens is that Hassidim come there, but then the large crowds get out of control and problems with Ukrainians begin. Lately they've been sending Israeli police there to monitor the Hassidim, but things can still get crazy.

Quote from: Wikipedia
An Israeli police officer sent to the proceedings to monitor security commented, explaining that “people get drunk and act crazy in the streets, go out to pubs and hit on women and harass them. They do all types of things that they would never do in Israel, but they come out here and feel like they can do it.”

On the other hand it's not all the Chassidim's fault- local neo-nazis who claim to represent Ukrainians, even though they clearly don't as evidenced in the 2014 presidential elections, also try to blame it all on Jews and Israel and take advantage of the situation.

Here in L'viv our mayor, Andriy Sadowy, is well-loved among Ukrainians, both Jewish and non-Jewish.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 03:09:35 AM »
Hashem gives us free will.  I pray that our will is NOT to sit back and do nothing while we know that Iran is developing a bomb to effectively wipe out Israel.  Hashem gave us a brain.  I pray that Israel's leaders will use theirs.  And, G-d forbid, if Israel is wiped out, please don't tell me that that's Hashem's will.  If so, then why do anything to protect yourself?
Currently Israel's leaders don't seem like they have any, they just do whatever Obama's America says.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2014, 03:13:59 AM »

Hashem has protected us till this day. I have confidence that the Jewish people will survive this. We have been in such tight situations before and because of our action, along with Hashems help, we have been successful.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 03:18:00 AM »
Here at JTF, and on our blogs and youtube and facebook pages... We are making a small dent in the opinions of people around the world. By forging the opinion of the Jewish people we can change the tide which seems to be listening to the suicide plans of the nations.

I have said many times that we must establish within our communities the love of Israel and the desire to continue the Jewish mission in the world and in the land of Israel. I believe I have influenced some of the people around me in my community and in the internet world. I believe others here also have had the blessing of being able to change other peoples opinions...