Author Topic: President Carter, Once a terror-loving Jew hater, always one  (Read 1057 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
President Carter, Once a terror-loving Jew hater, always one
« on: August 06, 2014, 08:36:47 PM »
President Carter is cementing his position as a leader of the minions of Gehinnom as he openly supports Hamas and vilifies Israel on the world stage. Never in my life have I hated an ex-president as much as I hate this poor specimen of humanity. Carter is a deluded old prune-face who has done more damage to Israel in his life than virtually any non-Jew. Carter is another evil old bastard whose death will be celebrated by the righteous when he kicks the bucket (may it be soon).

Giuliani: Carter Call for Hamas Recognition 'Mind Boggling'
Wednesday, 06 Aug 2014 04:21 PM
By Wanda Carruthers

It's "mind boggling" for former Democratic President Jimmy Carter to suggest the United States recognize terrorist group Hamas as a legitimate political organization, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told Fox News' "America's Newsroom."

In an op-ed piece on foreignpolicy.com, Carter wrote on Aug. 4, "Only by recognizing [Hamas'] legitimacy as a political actor — one that represents a substantial portion of the Palestinian people — can the West begin to provide the right incentives for Hamas to lay down its weapons."

"How he could be asking us to support a terrorist group is totally mind-boggling," Giuliani, a Republican, said Wednesday. "This is an absolutely irresponsible statement. This is a terrorist group that's killing people."

Israel has been battling Hamas since it sent troops into Gaza in July to respond to missiles and attacks that militants had directed toward Israeli citizens and neighborhoods. It also sought to locate and destroy tunnels built from Gaza into Israel.

Carter's statement was especially troubling, Giuliani said, given that the beginning of the current problems in the Middle East could be traced back to the Iran hostage crisis that took place while he was president.

In 1979, Iranian students took over the U.S. embassy in Tehran and seized 52 Americans. The hostages were held for 444 days and released the day Republican President Ronald Reagan took office in January 1981.

"Look, no one person caused all of this out-of-control Islamic terrorism," Giuliani said. "If there's one American who's contributed to it more than anyone else, it's Jimmy Carter and his inability to keep the shah, overthrowing the shah (Mohammed Reza Pahlavi of Iran)."

Though Carter was an "extremely weak president," Giuliani said he did seem "to have the best interests of United States at heart." On domestic and foreign policy issues, he recalled the many problems in addition to the Iran hostage crisis that took place during Carter's presidency, including long lines at the gas pump, double-digit inflation, and economic malaise.

"He's dealing with a legacy that is probably the worst one of any president in our lifetime. [President Barack] Obama's given him a good run for, maybe, giving him a little notch up," Giuliani said.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: President Carter, Once a terror-loving Jew hater, always one
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 08:42:09 PM »
One only must read the Hamas charter to realize that Hamas is a Nazi organization which carries forward the desire to exterminate the Jewish people and steal our land. Hamas is not a humanitarian organization any more than the Nazi party was a humanitarian organization. Any government who's primary goal is the destruction of Jews, either in Israel or anywhere in the world, is a progenitor of the nazi ideology. Any righteous people in the world should be able to see as clear as the difference between day and night that Israel is the righteous one and the arabs of Hamas are the wicked ones.

And Carter counts himself among the wicked ones.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 10:05:34 PM »
Even the leader of the Southern Baptist Convention thinks Carter is 'morally reprehensible' for his support of a murderous terror outfit...

http://www.abpnews.com/culture/politics/item/29047-sbc-leader-blasts-jimmy-carter-s-call-for-recognition-of-hamas

A Southern Baptist Convention leader criticized former President Jimmy Carter’s suggestion that Washington should recognize Hamas as a legitimate political actor as “morally reprehensible” and “an outrage.”

Carter, a lifelong Baptist, joined Mary Robinson, a former president of Ireland, in an op-ed arguing the U.N. Security Council should adopt a resolution denouncing the 7-year-old sanctions and blockade that isolate the 1.8 million people in Gaza.

In addition to ending the siege, the two former presidents said the United States and the European Union “should recognize that Hamas is not just a military force but also a political one.”

“It cannot be wished away, nor will it cooperate in its own demise,” they said. “Only by recognizing its legitimacy as a political actor — one that represents a substantial portion of the Palestinian people — can the West begin to provide the right incentives for Hamas to lay down its weapons.”

Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, responded Aug. 6 in a daily podcast commenting on current events: “This is an absolutely morally reprehensible argument.”

Mohler cited statements in a 1988 document known as the Hamas Charter calling for establishment of a Palestinian state, elimination of the modern state of Israel and advocating jihad, or Islamic holy war.

“For many years now, continuing right up to the present, the United States, the European Union and many other nations identify Hamas as a terrorist organization, and rightly so,” Mohler said.

“Something has gone horribly wrong when two former presidents of Western nations — the nations of the United States and Ireland — call for a terrorist organization like Hamas to be recognized as ‘a legitimate political actor,’” Mohler said. “That in itself is an outrage.”

Hamas was created in 1987 during a Palestinian uprising against Israeli occupation known as the first intifada. The organization carried out its first attack against Israel in 1989. When elections for Palestinian Legislative Council brought Hamas to power in 2006, Israel responded with economic sanctions aimed at isolating Gaza from the rest of the world.

Hamas says unless Israel lifts the blockade there will be no truce, while Israel insists on ridding Gaza of weapons before it will agree to a treaty.

Carter and Robinson, writing as members of The Elders, an independent group of global leaders advocating peace and human rights founded by former South African President Nelson Mandela, said ever since the internally monitored 2006 elections that brought Hamas to power in Palestine, the West’s approach to resolving Mideast conflict has contributed to the opposite result.

“Ultimately, however, lasting peace depends on the creation of a Palestinian state next to Israel,” they wrote.

Mohler has been critical of Carter in the past. In 2005 he panned Carter’s book, Our Endangered Values: America’s Moral Crisis. He also criticized Carter’s announcement in 2009 that he no longer considered himself to be a Southern Baptist.

Mohler and Carter discussed some of their differences in a 2012 interview described by Mohler as “one of the most interesting conversations I have ever had.”

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 04:27:46 PM »
Has Arab Oil Money Bought Jimmy Carter?
http://www.factsandlogic.org/outstanding_dershowitz2.html
Ex-President for Sale: Carter’s Arab Oil Money
Alan Dershowitz
January 15, 2007

I have known Jimmy Carter for more than thirty years. I first met him in the spring of 1976 when, as a relatively unknown candidate for president, he sent me a handwritten letter asking for my help in his campaign on issues of crime and justice. I had just published an article in The New York Times Magazine on sentencing reform, and he expressed interest in my ideas and asked me to come up with additional ones for his campaign. Shortly thereafter, my former student

Stuart Eisenstadt, brought Carter to Harvard to meet with some faculty members, me among them. I immediately liked Jimmy Carter and saw him as a man of integrity and principle. I signed on to his campaign and worked very hard for his election. When Newsweek magazine asked his campaign for the names of people on whom Carter relied for advice, my name was among those given out. I continued to work for Carter over the years, most recently I met him in Jerusalem a year ago, and we briefly discussed the Mid-East. Though I disagreed with some of his points, I continued to believe that he was making them out of a deep commitment to principle and to human rights.

Recent disclosures of Carter's extensive financial connections to Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia, had deeply shaken my belief in his integrity. When I was first told that he received a monetary reward in the name of Shiekh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, and kept the money, even after Harvard returned money from the same source because of its anti-Semitic history, I simply did not believe it. How could a man of such apparent integrity enrich himself with dirty money from so dirty a source? And let there be no mistake about how dirty the Zayed Foundation is. I know because I was involved, in a small way, in helping to persuade Harvard University to return more than $2 million that the financially strapped Divinity School received from this source. Initially I was reluctant to put pressure on Harvard to turn back money for the Divinity School, but then a student at the Divinity School—Rachael Lea Fish—showed me the facts. They were staggering. I was amazed that in the twenty-first century there were still foundations that espoused these views. The Zayed Centre for Coordination and Follow-up—a think-tank funded by the Shiekh and run by his son- hosted speakers who called Jews "the enemies of all nations," attributed the assassination of John Kennedy to Israel and the Mossad and the 9/11 attacks to the United States' own military, and stated that the Holocaust was a "fable." (They also hosted a speech by Jimmy Carter.) To its credit, Harvard turned the money back. To his discredit, Carter did not.

Jimmy Carter was, of course, aware of Harvard's decision, since it was highly publicized. Yet he kept the money. Indeed, this is what he said in accepting the funds: "This award has special significance for me because it is named for my personal friend, Sheik Zayed bin Sultan al- Nahyan." Carter's personal friend, it turns out, was an unredeemable anti-Semite and all-around bigot.

In reading Carter's statements, I was reminded of the bad old Harvard of the nineteen thirties, which continued to honor Nazi academics after the anti-Semitic policies of Hitler's government became clear. Harvard of the nineteen thirties was complicit in evil. I sadly concluded that Jimmy Carter of the twenty-first century has become complicit in evil.

The extent of Carter's financial support from, and even dependence on, dirty money is still not fully known. What we do know is deeply troubling. Carter and his Center have accepted millions of dollars from suspect sources, beginning with the bail-out of the Carter family peanut business in the late 1970s by BCCI, a now-defunct and virulently anti-Israeli bank indirectly controlled by the Saudi Royal family, and among whose principal investors is Carter's friend, Sheikh Zayed. Agha Hasan Abedi, the founder of the bank, gave Carter "$500,000 to help the former president establish his center...[and] more than $10 million to Mr. Carter's different projects." Carter gladly accepted the money, though Abedi had called his bank—ostensibly the source of his funding—"the best way to fight the evil influence of the Zionists." BCCI isn't the only source: Saudi King Fahd contributed millions to the Carter Center—"in 1993 alone . . . $7.6 million" as have other members of the Saudi Royal Family. Carter also received a million dollar pledge from the Saudi-based bin Laden family, as well as a personal $500,000 environmental award named for Sheikh Zayed, and paid for by the Prime Minister of the United Arab Emirates.

It's worth noting that, despite the influx of Saudi money funding the Carter Center, and despite the Saudi Arabian government's myriad human rights abuses, the Carter Center's Human Rights program has no activity whatever in Saudi Arabia. The Saudis have apparently bought his silence for a steep price. The bought quality of the Center's activities becomes even more clear, however, when reviewing the Center's human rights activities in other countries: essentially no human rights activities in China or in North Korea, or in Iran, Iraq, the Sudan, or Syria, but activity regarding Israel and its alleged abuses, according to the Center's website The Carter Center's mission statement claims that "The Center is nonpartisan and acts as a neutral party in dispute resolution activities." How can that be, given that its coffers are full of Arab money, and that its focus is away from significant Arab abuses and on Israel's far less
serious ones?

No reasonable person can dispute therefore that Jimmy Carter has been and remains dependent on Arab oil money, particularly from Saudi Arabia. Does this mean that Carter has necessarily been influenced in his thinking about the Middle East by receipt of such enormous amounts of money?

Ask Carter. The entire premise of his criticism of Jewish influence on American foreign policy is that money talks. It is Carter—not me—who has made the point that if politicians receive money from Jewish sources, then they are not free to decide issues regarding the Middle East for themselves. It is Carter, not me, who has argued that distinguished reporters cannot honestly report on the Middle East because they are being paid by Jewish money. So, by Carter's own standards, it would be almost economically "suicidal" for Carter "to espouse a balanced position between Israel and Palestine."

By Carter's own standards, therefore, his views on the Middle East must be discounted. It is certainly possible that he now believes them. Money, particularly large amounts of money, has a way of persuading people to a particular position. It would not surprise me if Carter, having received so much Arab money, is now honestly committed to their cause. But his failure to disclose the extent of his financial dependence on Arab money, and the absence of any self reflection on whether the receipt of this money has unduly influenced his views, is a form of deception bordering on corruption.

I have met cigarette lobbyists, who are supported by the cigarette industry, and who have come to believe honestly that cigarettes are merely a safe form of adult recreation, that cigarettes are not addicting and that the cigarette industry is really trying to persuade children not to smoke.

These people are fooling themselves (or fooling us into believing that they are fooling themselves) just as Jimmy Carter is fooling himself (or persuading us to believe that he is fooling himself).

If money determines political and public views—as Carter insists "Jewish money" does—then Carter's views on the Middle East must be deemed to have been influenced by the vast sums of Arab money he has received. If he who pays the piper calls the tune, then Carter's off-key tunes have been called by his Saudi Arabian paymasters. It pains me to say this, but I now believe that there is no person in American public life today who has a lower ratio of real to apparent integrity than Jimmy Carter. The public perception of his integrity is extraordinarily high. His real integrity, it now turns out, is extraordinarily low. He is no better than so many former American politicians who, after leaving public life, sell themselves to the highest bidder and become lobbyists for despicable causes. That is now Jimmy Carter's sad legacy.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »
Carter is an Assad apologist.
Just like in the 80s after Assad Sr killed 20,000 of his own people in 82, Carter was an apologist of Assad Sr. Now we find out, he's also an apologist of Assad Jr

http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/12048
Assad’s Emails Hacked: Jimmy Carter Embraced Syria Regime before Obama [incl. David Lesch]
Gianluca Mezzofiore
February 9, 2012

Former US president Jimmy Carter sought to boost diplomatic links with Syria and improve image of President Bashar al-Assad after Bush administration.

In a heated email exchange between a Carter representative and Assad's spin-doctor, Bouthaina al-Jaafara, details of the plan have emerged.

David Lesch wrote to Jaafara in November 2008 to organise a visit by Carter. His email reveals US plans to boost ties with Syria before Barack Obama, who had just been elected president, entered office.

"I also wish you the best of luck in finding some funding for the PR/communication firm we spoke about so that we can have the adequate mechanism to prepare coverage for the event in December, but also to improve US-Syrian relationship at a crucial time before the next administration comes into office, to improve the image of Syria and President Bahsar in the United States, and help with other form of cooperation," he wrote.

Under the Bush administration the relationship between the US and Syria was dire. Washington described Damascus as a pariah, imposed economic sanctions and recalled its ambassador. But in 2008, an email hacked by the Anonymous group show how Professor Lesch urged Assad's representatives to carefully plan Carter's visit.

Abstracts of the emails show Lesch extremely concerned about the lack of support by Syria's Ministry of Tourism. "As we discussed in our last meeting together on October 20th, we have been less than satisfied with the assistance of the Ministry of Tourism, although we consider it to be a friendly and necessary partner in all of this," he wrote. "As I told you, the Ministry has not even replied to our e-mails or helped us arrange our past visits to begin to establish the SCWT [ [Syrian Cultural Walking Trail] . If this lack of help continues in this way, I do not think the December event will be a success for anyone."

In another extract, he wrote in capital letters: "We really need a note from you to the ministry of tourism strongly urging their cooperation and having authorization to plan this event accordingly. We really need our team on the ground led by Mr. Daniel Adamson and Osama al-Nouri to have the freedom to plan this event and make decisions and not wait for permission for every little thing from the ministry of tourism."

At a private meeting on October 19, 2008 between Lesch and Assad, the Syrian President confirmed that he and Carter would inaugurate the Syrian Cultural Walking Trail by walking together into the historic town of Maalula.

As recently as March 2011, Lesch wrote in the New York Times:

"The crackdown on protesters doesn't necessarily indicate that he [Assad] is tightening his grip on power; it may be that the secret police, long given too much leeway, have been taking matters into their own hands."

In his 2008 visit to Middle East, Carter also met with the political leaders of Hamas in Syria.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 04:29:03 PM »
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2013/04/jimmy-carter-called-hafez-assad-close.html
Jimmy Carter called Hafez Assad "a close personal friend" soon after 1982 Hama massacre
April 9, 2013
In February, 1982, Syria's president Hafez al-Assad murdered between 30-40,000 people in the city of Hama.

A year later, in March 1983, Jimmy Carter referred to the mass murderer as "a close personal friend" who he has a "special relationship" with. He expressed the hope that if Assad would come to the negotiating table, he could be on the same side as the Egyptians, Palestinians, Jordanians, and Americans in pressuring - Israel.

All of this was recorded in New York Magazine, June 6, 1983, and verified by Carter's friend and advisor, Kenneth Stein, who would later famously break with Carter over the lies he wrote in his 2006 book.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 04:29:47 PM »
http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2007/03/jimmy-carter-quotes-fake-mandela-latter.html
March 09, 2007
Jimmy Carter quotes fake Mandela latter to prove Israeli “apartheid”

From South Africa’s Business Today:
IS ISRAEL an apartheid state? Apparently Nelson Mandela thinks so. In a recent letter to New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman, Mandela lays out the case against Israel with unusual candour. Mandela’s words are now being quoted all over the world. Last month, former US president Jimmy Carter cited the letter in a speech at Brandeis University. And who’s going to argue with Madiba?

Unfortunately for Israel’s critics, the letter is a hoax. It is the creation of a man named Arjan El Fassed, who runs an anti-Israel website called The Electronic Intifada. El-Fassad has admitted that he made the whole thing up, but the Mandela letter has now entered the anti-Israel canon alongside countless other fictions. Yet, much like the Israel-apartheid comparison itself, it is completely spurious.
Read the whole thing.

While it appears that Fassed did not push this hoax, it shows volumes about Jimmy Carter’s devotion to truth that he quotes a fake letter that would only exist on anti-Israel websites.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 06:17:30 PM »
Carter must be exposed for the vile piece of filth that he really is. I am going to send this information to my email list to get the news out... A paid agent of evil who uses his failed presidency as a launchpad for missiles against the Jewish nation.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 11:59:00 PM »
Jimmy Carter has cemented his place as one of the 3 Worst Presidents in the 238 year history of the United States of America!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/