Author Topic: British Nazi MP George Galloway Declares His City 'Jew-Free'  (Read 4062 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: British Nazi MP George Galloway Declares His City 'Jew-Free'
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 02:19:57 PM »
The reception he's gotten shows that Britain and Europe have not progressed one iota since the days of the Nazis, when Nazi Britain helped to murder six million Jews by shutting the door to Israel.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 02:20:24 PM »
We should hang George Galloway! Traitor pig!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 08:00:48 PM »
I wonder how this pig would feel in Gaza. Meanwhile even the "Scottish Independence" marxist scum hate him! LOL

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 09:33:55 PM »
Pray that we can declare Britain 'George Galloway' free very very soon...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 09:36:06 PM »
Pray that we can declare Britain 'George Galloway' free very very soon...
Hopefully his Islamic friends will take him to Iran so he can see his own paradise up-close and personal.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 09:41:09 PM »
Gorge Galloway seems to be the British Jimmy Carter. This vile excrement just loves terrorists with Jewish blood on their hands...

Here he gives a fag welcome to Hamas leader Haniyeh..

The Butcher of Syria sat with Galloway:

With Irans monkey-man Achmadinnerjacket...

With Saddam Hussein:

Very appropriate for this sub-human beast:

An unapologetic supporter of terrorism:

« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 09:52:36 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 09:54:54 PM »
Gorge Galloway seems to be the British Jimmy Carter. This vile excrement just loves terrorists with Jewish blood on their hands...
I would be careful with Assad. Yes he is a scumbag, he's an Islamic leader which in and of itself is evil, he's allied with Iran and RuSSia, but the Saudi rebels are scum too and many Americans think otherwise because of Saudi oil. Here in Ukraine everyone hates al-Asshat and rightfully so, but not the rebels. The real heroes in this conflict are the Kurdish Democratic Party who are fighting both the rebels and the government.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2014, 09:55:27 PM »
My answer is this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrWFoq2GIQ

;D

I visited Bradford many years ago. It is is an awfully miserable  run down city in Britain. It used to be the centre of wool production in the Industrial Revolution, but that is all long gone now.

I wonder if this is a precedent. Bradford has the biggest and longest established Muslim community in England but some cities like Leicester and bits of London are starting to have similar populations.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 10:00:52 PM »
I would be careful with Assad. Yes he is a scumbag, he's an Islamic leader which in and of itself is evil, he's allied with Iran and RuSSia, but the Saudi rebels are scum too and many Americans think otherwise because of Saudi oil. Here in Ukraine everyone hates al-Asshat and rightfully so, but not the rebels. The real heroes in this conflict are the Kurdish Democratic Party who are fighting both the rebels and the government.

Many JTF members are fully aware of the evil nature of Saudis... As a victim of 9/11 I will never forgive them for their involvement in funding and supporting the terrorists who carried out the attack...

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 10:07:44 PM »
Many JTF members are fully aware of the evil nature of Saudis... As a victim of 9/11 I will never forgive them for their involvement in funding and supporting the terrorists who carried out the attack...
Good, I just wanted reassurance that people on here know the Syrian rebels are terrorist filth.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2014, 10:14:18 PM »
Good, I just wanted reassurance that people on here know the Syrian rebels are terrorist filth.

When the Syrian crisis started this issue was discussed. Most JTF members, if my memory serves me, do not support either Assad or the rebels... Both should kill each other...

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2014, 10:27:59 PM »
When the Syrian crisis started this issue was discussed. Most JTF members, if my memory serves me, do not support either Assad or the rebels... Both should kill each other...
I would hope it would be all. I think unfortunately some Serbs (a people whom I respect very much) might support Assad, as well as Putin, unfortunately, because they think they're both "anti-globalist"- however, a simple reminder of who's allied with Iran (the nation that helped Bosnian mujahideen slaughter Jews) would put an end to that.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 01:08:49 AM »
Galloway is quite useful, if only Israel knew what to do with idiots like this and Duke...
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 01:58:14 AM »
He is Jew-Free, so now he is free to create Syria, Iraq and Lebanon within his own beloved Aenglistan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 04:10:41 AM »
He looks like a 'rab.
He sounds like he sells used cars.
Is he interested in little boys?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2014, 05:01:25 AM »
The only thing i give a thing about in Syria is about the Christian citizens.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                                                                :fist:

This despicable animal should live in the middle east where he belongs.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 05:06:10 PM »
Remember that this is actually happening in England! Jews (especially in Europe) need to go home to Israel as soon as possible.

For those that would prefer text over video:

British MP George Galloway Declares His City 'Israeli-Free'
Notorious anti-Israel MP previously accused of racism says he won't allow any Israelis to step foot in his city.
By Ari Soffer First Publish: 8/7/2014, 6:45 PM

Controversial far-left British MP George Galloway has declared his constituency an "Israel-free zone", in comments that are bound to invite further allegations of racism.

The notoriously anti-Israel Galloway told a meeting of the Respect Party which he heads that Israelis of any persuasion were "not welcome" in Bradford, where serves as MP.

"We have declared Bradford an Israel free zone," he told party activists at the meeting in Leeds.

"We don’t want any Israeli goods. We don’t want any Israeli services. We don’t want any Israeli academics, coming to the university or the college. We don’t even want any Israeli tourists to come to Bradford if any of them had thought of doing so.

"We reject this illegal, barbarous, savage state that calls itself Israel. And you have to do the same."

As noted on the Guido Fawkes blog which initially posted the video, Israeli tourists are hardly going to be rushing to make changes to their holiday plans, as Bradford is not a tourist attraction by any means. Some areas of the city suffering from the worst levels of social deprivation in all of the UK, and is a hot spot for Muslim extremism.

Galloway has a long history of anti-Israeli bigotry. He was branded a racist when he stormed out of a debate after finding out that his opponent was Israel, saying "I don't debate with Israelis." He has also publicly aired several bizarre anti-Israel conspiracy theories, including claims that Israel was engineering unrest in Ukraine, and that the Jewish state had given chemical weapons to Al Qaeda - comments he then denied making despite them having been recorded.

Galloway's latest comments come on the same week as a London theater was accused of anti-Semitism after it boycotted the UK Jewish Film Festival, citing the fact that the festival was partially sponsored by the Israeli embassy.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 10:31:45 PM »
Galloway is quite useful, if only Israel knew what to do with idiots like this and Duke...
Simple- buy them tickets to Iran.