Author Topic: Traitorous Islamist Yosef Shagal supports anti-Semitic Belarusian gov.  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
This subhuman just fills me with rage. Belarus is the last 3rd-world dictatorship in Europe, and the president, Lukashenko, is basically a slave of Russia. He throws Christians and democratic opposition in jail. This a**hole believes Israel shouldn't recognize the Armenian genocide, basically because he's whoring for Azerbaijan. Anyway he compared Belarusian opposition members to Palestinian terrorists.

http://charter97.org/en/news/2014/2/12/86482/

Thankfully the few sane people in the Israeli government disavowed his comments:

http://www.jta.org/2014/02/21/news-opinion/world/jerusalem-disavows-ambassadors-defense-of-belarus-political-arrest

But unfortunately damage has already been done.

Right-wing conservative Belarusian party "Малады Фронт" ("Malady Front" – or "Young Front") stated on their website:
Quote from: Малады Фронт
Belarusian nationalism was never anti-Semitic, and even more than that, we have always supported the State of Israel in its confrontation with all Arab enemies… Young Front demands an immediate apology from Mr. Yosef Shagal and that he refute his words. If he does not do so, Israeli Foreign Minister should apologize for his embassy and withdraw him from the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
The part of Belarusian nationalism never being anti-Semitic is not exactly true because another nationalist party, more far-right, called "Правы Алянс" ("Pravy Alyans" – or "Right Alliance") wrote an article praising Hamas and cooperates with neo-nazis across Europe. However, the Belarusian Christian Democratic Party, which is Center-Right, has stated that Belarus is the "cradle of Israel" because of their history. Some background info- only 10% of Belarusians actually speak pure Belarusian at home, which is why many right-wing conservative parties only post on their websites in Belarusian.

Shagal is also against recognition of the Armenian genocide, because the Sunni scum have him in their pockets:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide_denial

Oh yeah, here's the link were that ugly lizard Lukashenka called Jews "filthy":
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3461548,00.html

Armenians were slaughtered by Sunni Turkish Ottoman Islamic imperialist scum, as Jews were by Nazis, not to mention both of our peoples suffered genocide by the Communist scum as well

Shagal should be expelled from Israel and returned to Azerbaijan.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Traitorous Islamist Yosef Shagal supports anti-Semitic Belarusian gov.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 06:32:49 AM »
Ambassadors should never interfere on internal affair of the host country. That imbecile must be discharged and replaced immediately. Clearly it is another "win" for the corrupt and evil Israeli foreign minister Ivette Lieberman.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 06:34:46 AM »
Ambassadors should never interfere on internal affair of the host country. That imbecile must be discharged and replaced immediately. Clearly it is another "win" for the corrupt and evil Israeli foreign minister Ivette Lieberman.
Especially when that country is controlled by a neo-nazi anti-semitic scumbag, and those being harmed are pro-Israel, conservative Christians.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 06:50:27 AM »
Hopefully a real right-wing Zionist will replace the scumbag Shagal, and will fully support Belarusian Christian opposition parties.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2014, 07:06:40 AM »
Is lieberman from Belarus
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2014, 07:07:12 AM »
Is lieberman from Belarus
No I think he's a Russian-speaker from Moldova.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 07:08:15 AM »
Moldova are Romanians?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2014, 07:12:05 AM »
Moldova are Romanians?
Well, yes, only some of them are in denial. That's the poorest country in Europe we're talking about. Some of my parents' friends volunteered to fight for Transnistria against Molodova in the 90's so that's most of what I know about it.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2014, 07:40:12 AM »
Also Moldova passed a law where you can't declare Romanian as your identity unless you self-identify as Romanian- in other words, no "I'm Moldovan, therefore I'm Romanian".

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2014, 08:54:50 AM »
The Jews of Moldova are Russian speakers. I have met a few Jews from them, ie my high school physics teacher who would be insulted if you called him Romanian or Moldavian.
It used to be part of the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union. A little bit prior to the dissolution of the USSR Transnistria broke away from the Moldova soviet republic and became a Russian satellite state backed by Russian troops.

During WW2 the Romanians carried out mass extermination of Jews in Transnitria, they deported Jews from the eastern parts of Romania and from Bessarabia (Moldova west of the Dnister river) where they were murdered by firing squads or just left to starve. 300,000 Jews were murdered by these Nazi collaborators, not by Germans mind you but by Romanian on their own volition.

Of course the Russians have their hands red from Jewish blood as well from state organized pogroms, forced conversions, kidnapping Jewish boys for forced military service and then soviet era forced assimilation.

Any Jew that still lives in that god forsaken spot of Europe must be insane.
Moldova are Romanians?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »
The Jews of Moldova are Russian speakers. I have met a few Jews from them, ie my high school physics teacher who would be insulted if you called him Romanian or Moldavian.
It used to be part of the Russian Empire and then the Soviet Union. A little bit prior to the dissolution of the USSR Transnistria broke away from the Moldova soviet republic and became a Russian satellite state backed by Russian troops.

During WW2 the Romanians carried out mass extermination of Jews in Transnitria, they deported Jews from the eastern parts of Romania and from Bessarabia (Moldova west of the Dnister river) where they were murdered by firing squads or just left to starve. 300,000 Jews were murdered by these Nazi collaborators, not by Germans mind you but by Romanian on their own volition.

Of course the Russians have their hands red from Jewish blood as well from state organized pogroms, forced conversions, kidnapping Jewish boys for forced military service and then soviet era forced assimilation.

Any Jew that still lives in that god forsaken spot of Europe must be insane.
I don't think they rally behind the fact that they're Russian-speakers, just like most Jews in Ukraine speak Russian (I might speak Ukrainian but that's because of my father who isn't Jewish, and I live in western Ukraine), but they don't parade that around. If anything Jews have more in common with the peoples oppressed by Russia.

Offline El_Impulsado

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 03:43:59 PM »
You know I served with a few Belorussians, Good guys. I think I would rather have the Belorussian Jews in Israel, and we cant forget how it was Belorussians who helped Iran bring down America's stealth navy drone.
When your going through hell just keep going you"ll make it out eventually.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 04:50:35 PM »
You know I served with a few Belorussians, Good guys. I think I would rather have the Belorussian Jews in Israel, and we cant forget how it was Belorussians who helped Iran bring down America's stealth navy drone.
That was their government. The Belarusian opposition, which this idiot Shagal insulted, are suffering from the dictatorship supported by Russia and Iran.