Author Topic: US actor Robin Williams found dead  (Read 11296 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: US actor Robin Williams found dead
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2014, 04:15:13 PM »
So that justifies it? Your level for cursing people is very very low... And in my opinion it runs counter to a great deal of wisdom.

Should I curse my mother for having voted for Carter? I really don't think so.
What the heck is wrong with you?
It's so different when it's a famous person than someone who individual.
Think of the damage he caused by supporting Obama, people who were fans of Robin Williams would probably vote for Obama BECAUSE of his support. He is an enemy of The Jewish People.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2014, 04:17:38 PM »
What the heck is wrong with you?
It's so different when it's a famous person than someone who individual.
Think of the damage he caused by supporting Obama, people who were fans of Robin Williams would probably vote for Obama BECAUSE of his support. He is an enemy of The Jewish People.

Really.... I don't agree with your position but don't have time to argue about it.

People didn't vote for Obama because of Robin Williams... They voted for him because they hated Bush.

BTW, my mother met Robin Williams and knew some of their crowd. When I spoke with her yesterday she was shocked at the news. BTW, my mother DID NOT vote for Obama.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »
Anyone who voted for Obama because of Robin Williams should be cursed, IMO.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #53 on: August 12, 2014, 04:21:58 PM »
Really.... I don't agree with your position but don't have time to argue about it.

People didn't vote for Obama because of Robin Williams... They voted for him because they hated Bush.

BTW, my mother met Robin Williams and knew some of their crowd. When I spoke with her yesterday she was shocked at the news. BTW, my mother DID NOT vote for Obama.
You don't understand. His influence in supporting Obama has to have an in pact, as he was an icon to many.
And I never said all people who liked him voted for Obama.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 04:37:36 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2014, 04:23:33 PM »
Anyone who voted for Obama because of Robin Williams should be cursed, IMO.
Robin Williams should be cursed because he influenced those people to vote for Obama.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2014, 04:46:02 PM »
So that justifies it? Your level for cursing people is very very low... And in my opinion it runs counter to a great deal of wisdom.

Should I curse my mother for having voted for Carter? I really don't think so.

curse your m....errr...please have her change her evil...err her ways.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2014, 04:58:50 PM »
He supported Obama, Robin Williams SUPPORTED OBAMA!
Hello? Are you awake?

Irish Zionist many of my family members voted for Obama and I voted for mccain. they voted for him out of ignorance because they believed the lies, if you remember, not long ago many of us were unhappy with bush as well who pushed for Israel to dismantle communities in Gaza, he also supported amnesty and bailing out the cad manufacturers. Esentially what happened is we had cause and effect, people voted for Obama because of what people associated Republicans with, many who used to be republican and now many people who votes for Obama realize the mistake they made. Many Jews supported Obama too and now realize what a mistake they made, should we curse them as well? As long as a person is alive, they can change and learn truth. Most people who voted for Obama didn't realize what was going to happen to our country and we all tried to warn them, that doesn't mean I hate them, I hate my enemies and I feel sorry for the misguided that they wake up, learn the truth and reap what they sow.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2014, 05:34:14 PM »
Irish Zionist many of my family members voted for Obama and I voted for mccain. they voted for him out of ignorance because they believed the lies, if you remember, not long ago many of us were unhappy with bush as well who pushed for Israel to dismantle communities in Gaza, he also supported amnesty and bailing out the cad manufacturers. Esentially what happened is we had cause and effect, people voted for Obama because of what people associated Republicans with, many who used to be republican and now many people who votes for Obama realize the mistake they made. Many Jews supported Obama too and now realize what a mistake they made, should we curse them as well? As long as a person is alive, they can change and learn truth. Most people who voted for Obama didn't realize what was going to happen to our country and we all tried to warn them, that doesn't mean I hate them, I hate my enemies and I feel sorry for the misguided that they wake up, learn the truth and reap what they sow.
You keep missing the point. The fact that he could influence people because he was liked by millions makes him worse than any individual who was tricked into voting for Obama. I know for a fact Jews weren't against Bush because he pushed for Israel to dismantle communities in Gaza. If I remember correctly Bush told Sharon NOT to do it & Sharon went ahead anyway. But even if I'm wrong about that, many American Jews couldn't care less for The Jews that were expelled. Many Jews did not learn because Obama won in 2012 with a huge Jewish vote. So stop playing games here.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2014, 05:48:39 PM »
curse your m....errr...please have her change her evil...err her ways.

My mother did not vote for Obama. She realized that Obama was a muslim brotherhood operative (mostly because of me and my involvement with JTF). But mother was a life-long democrat and her 'social circle' still has many liberal left-wing Jews (many of whom she has since de-friended)...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2014, 09:07:48 PM »
I think there is some confusion here

His characters on the tube were lovable. That doesn't necessarily make him to be a good person. Just the characters were good. So it will be that persona in which will be missed.

Otherwise he was nothing more than a Hollywood leftist scumbag
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2014, 09:08:49 PM »
I think there is some confusion here

His characters on the tube were lovable. That doesn't necessarily make him to be a good person. Just the characters were good. So it will be that persona in which will be missed.

Otherwise he was nothing more than a Hollywood leftist scumbag

He was a damn talented actor and comedian. That cannot be dismissed.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2014, 09:22:24 PM »
He was a damn talented actor and comedian. That cannot be dismissed.
He was also an evil scumbag who supported & influenced people in voting for Obama. That cannot be dismissed.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2014, 09:31:22 PM »
He was also an evil scumbag who supported & influenced people in voting for Obama. That cannot be dismissed.

Again I seriously doubt that he is responsible for Obama being elected.

Apparently a 'scumbag' is one who started a charitable foundation and gave money to childrens hospitals (who knows how many of these children voted for Obama though)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_williams#Charity_work

Williams and his second wife, Marsha, founded the Windfall Foundation, a philanthropic organization to raise money for many charities. Williams devoted much of his energy to charity work, including the Comic Relief fundraising efforts (the program was hosted by himself, Billy Crystal, and Whoopi Goldberg).[4] In December 1999, he sang in French on the BBC-inspired music video of international celebrities doing a cover of The Rolling Stones' "It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)" for the charity Children's Promise.[96]

In response to the 2010 Canterbury earthquake, Williams donated all proceeds of his "Weapons of Self Destruction" Christchurch performance to helping rebuild the New Zealand city. Half the proceeds were donated to the Red Cross and half to the mayoral building fund.[97] Williams performed with the USO for U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.[98]

Williams also supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for several years.[99]

I do not think he was a tzadik but I do not think he was an 'evil scumbag' and I think most rational people are able to distinguish where exactly on this scale he fit.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2014, 09:35:16 PM »
Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer and Al Franken too.   >:(
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2014, 09:37:44 PM »
Again I seriously doubt that he is responsible for Obama being elected.

Apparently a 'scumbag' is one who started a charitable foundation and gave money to childrens hospitals (who knows how many of these children voted for Obama though)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_williams#Charity_work

Williams and his second wife, Marsha, founded the Windfall Foundation, a philanthropic organization to raise money for many charities. Williams devoted much of his energy to charity work, including the Comic Relief fundraising efforts (the program was hosted by himself, Billy Crystal, and Whoopi Goldberg).[4] In December 1999, he sang in French on the BBC-inspired music video of international celebrities doing a cover of The Rolling Stones' "It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)" for the charity Children's Promise.[96]

In response to the 2010 Canterbury earthquake, Williams donated all proceeds of his "Weapons of Self Destruction" Christchurch performance to helping rebuild the New Zealand city. Half the proceeds were donated to the Red Cross and half to the mayoral building fund.[97] Williams performed with the USO for U.S. troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.[98]

Williams also supported St. Jude Children's Research Hospital for several years.[99]

I do not think he was a tzadik but I do not think he was an 'evil scumbag' and I think most rational people are able to distinguish where exactly on this scale he fit.
I never said he was responsible for Obama being elected. I said he influenced people when he supported Obama to vote for that Muslim beast! Again it doesn't matter what good he has done as supporting the Muslim beast Obama takes away all the good he done. Michael Jackson also donated to a childrens charity, do we praise Michael Jackson now?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2014, 09:40:04 PM »
I never said he was responsible for Obama being elected. I said he influenced people when he supported Obama to vote for that Muslim beast! Again it doesn't matter what good he has done as supporting the Muslim beast Obama takes away all the good he done. Michael Jackson also donated to a childrens charity, do we praise Michael Jackson now?

Again I strongly disagree with you... Nothing can take away the good deeds a person has done in his life, unless he regrets doing them. Even a person who did not intend on doing good, and somehow he does do good, he gets credit for that good deed he has done.

Mr. Williams did give charity (a very important good deed) and he did support Israel and the troops in Afghanistan.... Those good deeds cannot be taken from him, by you or by anyone.

And regarding MJ... His good deeds are a merit to his soul... Regardless of whether you acknowledge it or you dont.. But MJ did associate with Jew haters and in a song expressed an antisemitic sentiment, thus I don't consider MJ on the same level as RW. MJ also has a lot of negatives from his child molestation... So this is a different issue... Lending support to a politician versus child molestation...

So by extension those who supported Michael Bloombergs election in NY should be cursed too... MB supported the 9/11 mosque...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2014, 09:42:24 PM »
One who doesn't know how to hate evil, does not know how to love good.
Rabbi Meir Kahane
4:44
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2014, 09:43:42 PM »
I know how to hate evil and Mr Williams was NOT evil.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2014, 09:47:19 PM »
It is sick that some people here curse anyone who supports a political figure that they don't like. It is the same lame silliness that the demonrats did with the 'hate bush' thing. The hate is blown totally out of proportion and it is unholy.

A person who supported Obama because he was a democrat is not evil. By creating such a black/white situation you create a lot of needless hatred. If Mr Williams had stated that he supports the Hamas or the so-called Palestinians maybe he would be considered evil. But Obama was portrayed as a friend of the Jews and only us Israel-watchers were keen to the problem posed by Obama. I do not blame those who supported Obama and did not know what they were getting into. I do not hate those who voted for him. It is silly and I think this whole discussion is plain stupid.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2014, 09:49:48 PM »
Muman as conservatives we should be very skeptical of any "charity" contributions because a lot of times the charities in question are simply there to promote liberal causes. Amnesty International for example is often cited as a good charity but they promote evil things like abortion. Yet they bill themselves as a "human rights" organization. UNICEF is also a very left wing organization and yet people contribute money to them all the time thinking they're a good charity. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2014, 09:51:00 PM »
Muman as conservatives we should be very skeptical of any "charity" contributions because a lot of times the charities in question are simply there to promote liberal causes. Amnesty International for example is often cited as a good charity but they promote evil things like abortion. Yet they bill themselves as a "human rights" organization. UNICEF is also a very left wing organization and yet people contribute money to them all the time thinking they're a good charity.

I posted which charities he gave to. I also looked into those charities and it seems all of them were valid and righteous causes. Maybe you can find one that was not...

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2014, 09:54:28 PM »
It is sick that some people here curse anyone who supports a political figure that they don't like. It is the same lame silliness that the demonrats did with the 'hate bush' thing. The hate is blown totally out of proportion and it is unholy.

A person who supported Obama because he was a democrat is not evil. By creating such a black/white situation you create a lot of needless hatred. If Mr Williams had stated that he supports the Hamas or the so-called Palestinians maybe he would be considered evil. But Obama was portrayed as a friend of the Jews and only us Israel-watchers were keen to the problem posed by Obama. I do not blame those who supported Obama and did not know what they were getting into. I do not hate those who voted for him. It is silly and I think this whole discussion is plain stupid.
Ok then, show me the statements where he condemned Obamas stance on Israel.
You don't have to be an Israel watcher to see what's going on, you'd have to be blind!
By your "logic" that we can't hate the German celebrities who influenced people to vote for Hitler.
After all they were tricked into thinking he was a good person.
:crazy:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2014, 09:54:51 PM »
http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/12/news/companies/robin-williams-charity/

On screen, Robin Williams was a whirlwind of energy. Off screen, Williams channeled that energy into charitable work.

The late actor offered his time, money and celebrity name to over 50 charities and causes, according to Look to the Stars, a website that compiles the charitable works of celebrities.

One of his most visible efforts was fund-raising for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Williams began appearing in commercials and public service announcements for the hospital in 2004.
St. Jude said Williams never charged a fee for his participation in any events or activities.

"Whenever he had an opportunity to meet patients and families he would do it. When you have a person of Robin's caliber, it helps sick kids forget about their diseases for a while." said Kelly Schulz, vice president of communications at St. Jude.

The same year, Williams joined the board of the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, which raises money for spinal cord injury research. Williams served on the board for four years.
Williams and Christopher Reeve, the actor and director, were roommates when they were students at the Juilliard performing arts school in New York.

"Robin would do two or three dinners or events for us each year," said Peter Wilderotter, CEO of the foundation.

"Many celebs have requirements about cars and who they will talk to, but Robin was the opposite. He showed up on his own and he stayed at our events and talked to everyone," said Wilderotter.
While he would not discuss amounts, Wilderotter said that Williams was also very generous in his financial support of the foundation. "These weren't token gifts," he said.

Wilderotter added that Williams lent his name to the organization because of his special relationship with Reeve. Fund-raising letters using Williams' name, "always had a better response than the usual fund-raising letters," he said.

Williams was also a big supporter of the United Service Organizations, or USO, which provides support and morale-boosting performances to U.S. troops and their families.

The USO said that throughout his 12 years of involvement with the organization, Williams created special moments for nearly 90,000 servicemen and servicewomen in 13 countries.

"Williams traveled around the world to lift the spirits of our troops and their families. He will always be a part of our USO family and will be sorely missed," the organization said in a statement.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2014, 09:56:52 PM »

I have had a lot of people apologize for voting for Obamo and admit they were wrong for believing him...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2014, 09:57:00 PM »
I hate Obama but I don't hate those who voted for him (as many in my family fall in that category).

I also dont think anyone (aside from us and some other voices) really considered Obama to be an an enemy of Israel. I remember several of my minyan friends from that time who voted for Obama (now they truly regret that mistake, but may continue to vote democrat 'G-d forbid')...