Author Topic: ISIS Muslim terrorists in the Land of Israel (important new video)  (Read 1732 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", comment and share on Facebook: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=763624467012442

Please "like", comment and mirror on YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fjPzAWXg7Zs

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Re: ISIS Muslim terrorists in the Land of Israel (important new video)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 01:22:05 PM »
What in the Lord's name are these scum doing in Israel? The fact that they are supported by Palestinian "Christians" proves, among other things, that these filth are not "Christians". So all the Palestinian "Christians" loyally defending their Islamic masters on CBS 60 Minutes, should be exposed for what they really are. This is what happens for refusing to deal with enemies the way enemies should be dealt with.

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 06:47:43 PM »
What in the Lord's name are these scum doing in Israel? The fact that they are supported by Palestinian "Christians" proves, among other things, that these filth are not "Christians". So all the Palestinian "Christians" loyally defending their Islamic masters on CBS 60 Minutes, should be exposed for what they really are. This is what happens for refusing to deal with enemies the way enemies should be dealt with.

The 'Official' sects of Christianity have been long prepared for 'Dhimmitude', for decades. In fact, I suspect a more Satanic involvement, in which the Gentile masses are slowly being conditioned for conversion to Islam. But, a remnant will never yield to those bestial animals, those demoniacs who follow a demoniac false prophet Mohammed.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 08:17:40 PM »
The 'Official' sects of Christianity have been long prepared for 'Dhimmitude', for decades. In fact, I suspect a more Satanic involvement, in which the Gentile masses are slowly being conditioned for conversion to Islam. But, a remnant will never yield to those bestial animals, those demoniacs who follow a demoniac false prophet Mohammed.
I agree, but so this means that 60 Minutes is knowingly broadcasting satanic propaganda to the masses to prop up false Christians who are "persecuted" by Israel.

We have to wait in line 30 minutes at the checkpoint :'(

As far as Christians having their churches burned by Muslims, well, it sucks to be you!

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 09:53:27 PM »
I'm going to say I feel sorry for Jews. With the recent news of more Jews settling in Israel from the US waiting to get devoured in one spot by all three terrorists groups Hamas, Fatah, Isis.

I watched uncensored atrocious videos of Isis and they're now preparing to hit Israel. The Israelis will suffer more violence in the land named after the grandson of Abraham -_-

In retrospect I think I'm glad I did not consider Ger.
Noachide is the right choice.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 09:57:27 PM »
I'm going to say I feel sorry for Jews. With the recent news of more Jews settling in Israel from the US waiting to get devoured in one spot by all three terrorists groups Hamas, Fatah, Isis.

I watched uncensored atrocious videos of Isis and they're now preparing to hit Israel. The Israelis will suffer more violence in the land named after the grandson of Abraham -_-

In retrospect I think I'm glad I did not consider Ger.
Noachide is the right choice.
Don't forget the PLO, who seem to be the most popular among scumbag leftist college students.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 08:23:06 AM »
Israel needs to wake up before it is too late.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 09:29:04 AM »
Israel needs to wake up before it is too late.

Indeed! Whipe the enemy out before the enemy whipes us out!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »
The Israeli police authority doing for this to happen. Israel is at war nonetheless all state bodies refuse to declare it war in that manner enabling the intrusion of foreign enenies fighter into Israel through fake humanitarian org accomplices of murderers, the authority state know perfectly what they are doing by refusing to declare that Israel is at war, the Jewish inhabitants must go on strike against the blatant animosity of the state doing all against the Jews openly in Israel and don't even hide the anti Jewish agenda they openly promote. By refusing to declare Israel is at war then more traisonous deeds from civil servants will occur that use democracy to weaken the Jewish inhabitants who are more endangered by passing time.

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 07:33:14 PM »
If Israel kills ISIS nazis in Gaza, the world will protest and demand they be protected.  And Barry Hussein will lead the charge against israel, and the sick jews in america will stand by their "fair haired" boy.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 08:09:33 PM by NoMosqueHere »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 10:44:32 AM »
They are in America and Israel...infiltration...We are at End of Days.