Author Topic: Border Fence is a Joke: Guy crosses from US to Mexico dressed as Osama bin Laden  (Read 645 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
'The border fence is a joke': Filmmaker crosses from US to Mexico dressed as Osama bin Laden

James O'Keefe, known for guerrilla documentaries targeting liberals, says US Border Patrol was nowhere to be seen when he crossed border twice
The conservative firebrand wore a bin Laden mask to show the national security implications of unmonitored borders
A Border Patrol official said agents who ought to be on the 'front lines aren't even on the front lines anymore'
Texas sheriff showed how a section of border fencing ends abruptly, providing easy access for immigrants to sneak in from Mexico

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2721991/The-border-fence-joke-Filmmaker-crosses-US-Mexico-dressed-Osama-bin-Laden-Border-Patrol-says-once.html

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Maybe he is Bin Laden.  We never saw pictures of his dead body.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Maybe he is Bin Laden.  We never saw pictures of his dead body.

As time passes I am more and more inclined to believe that Obama did not kill OBL... He wanted a PR victory so he made up the killing scenario... The SEAL team which supposedly carried out the operation are not alive anymore (conveniently they all died in a helicopter crash)... As a family of a victim of 9/11 I felt that in order for justice to be served that at least the families should have been shown some form of actual evidence that the perpetrator of this atrocity is no longer counted among the living. But nothing was ever presented.... Thus I am one of those who think Obama pulled a conspiracy on the American people.

I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I too am skeptical OBL is really dead.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would bet a lot of money that he isn't, and anyone who finds out that he isn't will be silenced by Herr Obama.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge