Author Topic: REFUGEE CAMP OPENED FOR UKRAINIAN JEWS FLEEING FROM LUHANSK  (Read 1859 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: REFUGEE CAMP OPENED FOR UKRAINIAN JEWS FLEEING FROM LUHANSK
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2014, 08:39:56 AM »
Ukrainian Jew you don't even know or want to know the history of what your people went through in that Nazi country.
Me thinks you're not even Jewish because how can any Jew defend these beasts is beyond my understanding.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 05:21:30 PM »
Ukrainian Jew you don't even know or want to know the history of what your people went through in that Nazi country.
Me thinks you're not even Jewish because how can any Jew defend these beasts is beyond my understanding.
Yes, I do know what my people went through. And no, I don't defend nazis, I defend those who aren't nazis- which, trust me, do exist. Just like all the Irish people with Palestinian flags doesn't mean the entire nation is nazi. But I agree that Israel is our home and I intend to move there one day.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 05:38:32 PM »
Ukrainian Jew lives in the Ukrain so i don't think he need advice from an Irishman. I think he knows more about the situation there than a Irish republican non-Jew.  ;D
The post about not being able to see was certainly strange. He also included Brits on the list of enemy nations, but there is far less support for the "Palestinians" in Britain than Ireland. I've always been against calling entire nations as "enemies" except for the Islamic ones, because in Christian Europe each nation has its good and its bad.