Author Topic: REFUGEE CAMP OPENED FOR UKRAINIAN JEWS FLEEING FROM LUHANSK  (Read 1860 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
REFUGEE CAMP OPENED FOR UKRAINIAN JEWS FLEEING FROM LUHANSK
« on: August 14, 2014, 10:42:59 PM »
http://www.timesofisrael.com/frightened-ukrainian-jews-seek-haven-in-makeshift-refugee-camp/
Someone please help these people. I've been looking for links for charities so I can donate but have found none. I don't give a [censored] about their political views and at this point I don't think they do, the point is that they're fellow Jews, and I know people complain about leftist Jews and marxists, which I do a lot, but in this case I'm not concerned with them. By helping the Jewish community I'm hurting the marxist scum. But that's not important at the moment. The camp is in Zhytomyr, in Western Ukraine, about a 2.5 hour train ride from L'viv where I live. A potential problem is that most of these refugees speak Russian, but most Jews, like others in the western part of the country, myself included, speak Ukrainian. It is also worth mentioning that this also would not have been possible were it not for the heroic actions of American Christians to recruit support for funds for Ukrainian Jews.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Re: REFUGEE CAMP OPENED FOR UKRAINIAN JEWS FLEEING FROM LUHANSK
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 04:27:26 AM »
Jews are not targeted but flee? So this has nothing to do with just the Jewish but with all people living there?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 05:04:45 AM »
Jews are not targeted but flee? So this has nothing to do with just the Jewish but with all people living there?
Well, kind of. The leader of the separatist Donetsk People's Republic is a neo-nazi, and then Ukraine has the scum in the "Azov Battalion" and the Swedish piece of [censored] Mikael Skillt who says once he's done disgracing Ukraine with his presence, he's going to fight the "Zionists" in Syria on the side of the Syrian government, which is funny because the Syrian government is allied with Russia whom he's fighting against in Ukraine. Meanwhile a Jewish Ukrainian battalion "Matilan" was formed by the Jews of the far-right, in an alliance with the Ukrainian nationalists, another Jewish battalion "Aliya" of Russian Jews mostly from Israel with far-right views as well, with the Israeli political figure Avigdor Eskin taking part in leading it, and then there are the Kyiv Shomrim, a Jewish defense group allied with the nationalists but mostly focused on stopping anti-Semitism, which they seem to have done successfully so far  ;D

https://www.facebook.com/KievShomrim
http://www.jewishkiev.org/#!kiev-shomrim/c1ayv

But the Jews in the refugee camp in Zhytomyr seem to be doing well, as in they have adequate supplies, but, they are over 500 miles away from home, and don't know when they can return and may spend an indefinite period of time in the camps. That should be very concerning.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2014, 07:37:32 AM »
It sounds like the Jews have a lot of proper organizations in Ukraine and they even have alliances with nationalist groups in there.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2014, 09:19:11 AM »
Well, kind of. The leader of the separatist Donetsk People's Republic is a neo-nazi, and then Ukraine has the scum in the "Azov Battalion" and the Swedish piece of [censored] Mikael Skillt who says once he's done disgracing Ukraine with his presence, he's going to fight the "Zionists" in Syria on the side of the Syrian government, which is funny because the Syrian government is allied with Russia whom he's fighting against in Ukraine. Meanwhile a Jewish Ukrainian battalion "Matilan" was formed by the Jews of the far-right, in an alliance with the Ukrainian nationalists, another Jewish battalion "Aliya" of Russian Jews mostly from Israel with far-right views as well, with the Israeli political figure Avigdor Eskin taking part in leading it, and then there are the Kyiv Shomrim, a Jewish defense group allied with the nationalists but mostly focused on stopping anti-Semitism, which they seem to have done successfully so far  ;D

But the Jews in the refugee camp in Zhytomyr seem to be doing well, as in they have adequate supplies, but, they are over 500 miles away from home, and don't know when they can return and may spend an indefinite period of time in the camps. That should be very concerning.
The Azov Battalion is backed by a Jewish Ukrainian.How much can a Battalion do against well trained Russian specialops
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 12:17:48 PM »
Alya battalion joined pro-Russians. Strelkov is not neonazi. You should be ashamed! Neonazis are bombing Lugansk day and night from a distance but in any close combat neonazis suffer losses. Jews are fleeing because there is no food, electricity, water and dead civillians are all around them. There will be a price for this crimes-mainly a revolution once the real number of killed Junta forces is fully disclosed. How much economically you will suffer is about to be seen. I will open a topic here where daily videos will be posted on Ukrainian war crimes.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2014, 12:52:16 PM »

where did you get the Aliyah batallion is involved?! It is not, it is a canard, for I've heard many interviews by former Aliyah members living in Israel. This batallion, was not comprised of "ultra right wingers", it was comprised of former officers and Jews who have battle experience, from former USSR, to fight ayrab insurrection in the 90s and Intifadah 2. It is no longer active.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 05:52:14 PM »
Alya battalion joined pro-Russians. Strelkov is not neonazi. You should be ashamed! Neonazis are bombing Lugansk day and night from a distance but in any close combat neonazis suffer losses. Jews are fleeing because there is no food, electricity, water and dead civillians are all around them. There will be a price for this crimes-mainly a revolution once the real number of killed Junta forces is fully disclosed. How much economically you will suffer is about to be seen. I will open a topic here where daily videos will be posted on Ukrainian war crimes.
And what exactly should I be ashamed over. I didn't commit any war crimes against anyone. The separatists are terrorists, and you can support Russia without supporting the Kremlin, Putin, or the DPR. I love Serbia and I respect the Russian people unlike the neo-nazis here, and also I'm Jewish so clearly I can't be one of them. You'd be surprised living here. In fact some Ukrainian nationalists actually helped the Serbs fight against the Bosnian terrorists in the 90's. Gubarev is undoubtedly a neo-nazi. Even he doesn't deny it, and he's the leader.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:30:51 PM by Ukrainian Jew »

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »
where did you get the Aliyah batallion is involved?! It is not, it is a canard, for I've heard many interviews by former Aliyah members living in Israel. This batallion, was not comprised of "ultra right wingers", it was comprised of former officers and Jews who have battle experience, from former USSR, to fight ayrab insurrection in the 90s and Intifadah 2. It is no longer active.
I may be on the loyalist side but still, it is a fact that there are Jews on the separatist side. You can look it up, they've confirmed it. As long the pro-Russian Jews are right-wingers too and stay out of the west of the country I think we'll actually be safe from anti-Semitism. But you are correct that pro-Russians would start provocations between Ukrainians and Jews- as seen here by the post on Ukrainian Jewish defense of Kyiv (Kyiv Shomrim) Facebook page, in which a threatening message was allegedly sent by a Ukrainian nationalist but was in horrible Ukrainian with numerous grammatical mistakes, etc:

https://www.facebook.com/KievShomrim/posts/543340439119296

« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 06:18:15 PM by Ukrainian Jew »

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2014, 06:20:48 PM »
The Azov Battalion is backed by a Jewish Ukrainian.How much can a Battalion do against well trained Russian specialops
That is actually unconfirmed, but so far anti-semites on the Russian side have used it as an canard against the Jews.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2014, 06:22:58 PM »
It sounds like the Jews have a lot of proper organizations in Ukraine and they even have alliances with nationalist groups in there.
That would depend on the Jews in question.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 06:54:25 PM »
And what exactly should I be ashamed over. I didn't commit any war crimes against anyone. The separatists are terrorists, and you can support Russia without supporting the Kremlin, Putin, or the DPR. I love Serbia and I respect the Russian people unlike the neo-nazis here, and also I'm Jewish so clearly I can't be one of them. You'd be surprised living here. In fact some Ukrainian nationalists actually helped the Serbs fight against the Bosnian terrorists in the 90's. Gubarev is undoubtedly a neo-nazi. Even he doesn't deny it, and he's the leader.
Who are they terrorizing? Population in southeast overwhelmingly support rebellion and they are being terrorized by the army. They are being bombed day and night. Villages are bombed even if they are no pro-Russian forces there. I can post hundreds videos here for you to see who is real terrorist.
Do you have any idea on how many soldiers from the western parts of your country perished? Now with almost all battle worthy Ukrainian troops had been killed and we have a situation where far right groups are dying in hundreds per day. Let see: 72nd, the 79th, the 51st, and parts of 24th Brigads totally destroyed. Currently blockaded in are: 80th, the 95th, and 30th, and part of 24th Brigade. Do you see total military disaster here?
As far as Ukrainians supporting Serbs...there is nothing strange about that because the Serbs are originally from Ukraine. Among Serbs 50% support Ukrainians and 50% support rebels. I feel terrible about this war but terrible leadership in Kiev started this mess. I support Ukraine as unified country. I do also understand nationalistic feelings running high after Krim declared an independence but it is not an excuse for crimes. 

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2014, 07:06:46 PM »
Who are they terrorizing? Population in southeast overwhelmingly support rebellion and they are being terrorized by the army. They are being bombed day and night. Villages are bombed even if they are no pro-Russian forces there. I can post hundreds videos here for you to see who is real terrorist.
Do you have any idea on how many soldiers from the western parts of your country perished? Now with almost all battle worthy Ukrainian troops had been killed and we have a situation where far right groups are dying in hundreds per day. Let see: 72nd, the 79th, the 51st, and parts of 24th Brigads totally destroyed. Currently blockaded in are: 80th, the 95th, and 30th, and part of 24th Brigade. Do you see total military disaster here?
As far as Ukrainians supporting Serbs...there is nothing strange about that because the Serbs are originally from Ukraine. Among Serbs 50% support Ukrainians and 50% support rebels. I feel terrible about this war but terrible leadership in Kiev started this mess. I support Ukraine as unified country. I do also understand nationalistic feelings running high after Krim declared an independence but it is not an excuse for crimes.
The thing is, and this is something I don't dare say, that I kind of hope part of Donbas, the more Russian part, goes to Russia. That way there will be less Russian-speakers in Ukraine and less tensions, which will make everyone including Jews a lot safer. But I care about the people, and would not want them to be ruled by terrorists. The Novarassiya Party is very anti-semitic, and a threat to the ways of life for many people there. The could even be infighting between pro-Russia groups. Are the 50% of the Serbs who support Ukraine, Serbian nationalists? Or are they leftists who also support Bosnia and Albania? Also, Crimea is a completely lost cause. Being Jewish enables me to think about this conflict from a rational point of view since Jews are complex when it comes to this. I don't want Crimea back, and I'm glad they're gone. It was full of Russian-speakers, the vast majority of whom were actively hostile to Ukraine. In Donbas that's only part of the population. I don't understand why Ukrainian nationalists can't think rationally about Crimea. They want Ukraine to be, well, Ukrainian, were Ukrainian is the only widely-used language, etc. But how is this going to be accomplished with millions of Russians in our country? What are we going to do, force them to speak Ukrainian? Deporting them to Russia clearly isn't an option. With Israel and Judea/Samaria/Gaza, that's different because that land is vital to the Jewish people, and if enough force is used the hostile Arab population can be repatriated to Jordan. I think maybe for part of Donbas people loyal to Russia can be repatriated, the rest should just transition to Ukrainian rule, and the rest maybe can be a separate country.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2014, 09:16:22 PM »
The thing is, and this is something I don't dare say, that I kind of hope part of Donbas, the more Russian part, goes to Russia. That way there will be less Russian-speakers in Ukraine and less tensions, which will make everyone including Jews a lot safer. But I care about the people, and would not want them to be ruled by terrorists. The Novarassiya Party is very anti-semitic, and a threat to the ways of life for many people there. The could even be infighting between pro-Russia groups. Are the 50% of the Serbs who support Ukraine, Serbian nationalists? Or are they leftists who also support Bosnia and Albania? Also, Crimea is a completely lost cause. Being Jewish enables me to think about this conflict from a rational point of view since Jews are complex when it comes to this. I don't want Crimea back, and I'm glad they're gone. It was full of Russian-speakers, the vast majority of whom were actively hostile to Ukraine. In Donbas that's only part of the population. I don't understand why Ukrainian nationalists can't think rationally about Crimea. They want Ukraine to be, well, Ukrainian, were Ukrainian is the only widely-used language, etc. But how is this going to be accomplished with millions of Russians in our country? What are we going to do, force them to speak Ukrainian? Deporting them to Russia clearly isn't an option. With Israel and Judea/Samaria/Gaza, that's different because that land is vital to the Jewish people, and if enough force is used the hostile Arab population can be repatriated to Jordan. I think maybe for part of Donbas people loyal to Russia can be repatriated, the rest should just transition to Ukrainian rule, and the rest maybe can be a separate country.
There are many subjects we touched here. Here is what I will explain to you. I am of Chetnik background. I hate nazis as much as I hate communists. Actually, my family survived nazi terror for the most part but was almost totally wiped out by the communists. What you will find really strange is that modern Chetniks support Russians very much, even if in WWII communists are responsible for massacres of entire Serbian elite which was in Chetnik movement. In today's Serbia you can read news about people killing each other over argument about Chetniks or Partizans. Why Chetniks (nationalists) support Russians when original WWII movement was pro capitalist and mostly pro western? You can find your answer in 1990's events and attitudes of the west toward Serbs. You have now about 3 equal groups among the Serbs: very pro western, hard core pro Russian, and those that want to stand neutral altogether.

I like Ukrainian language but have a problem to understand the writing as much as understanding the written language in Polish. Following events in your country I find that Ukrainian is more similar to Serbian than Russian when spoken, but when it comes to written part I will pick up Russian more easily. Maybe this sounds strange. I will write more here but I am tired now-long day at work and family duties.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2014, 10:42:03 PM »
There are many subjects we touched here. Here is what I will explain to you. I am of Chetnik background. I hate nazis as much as I hate communists. Actually, my family survived nazi terror for the most part but was almost totally wiped out by the communists. What you will find really strange is that modern Chetniks support Russians very much, even if in WWII communists are responsible for massacres of entire Serbian elite which was in Chetnik movement. In today's Serbia you can read news about people killing each other over argument about Chetniks or Partizans. Why Chetniks (nationalists) support Russians when original WWII movement was pro capitalist and mostly pro western? You can find your answer in 1990's events and attitudes of the west toward Serbs. You have now about 3 equal groups among the Serbs: very pro western, hard core pro Russian, and those that want to stand neutral altogether.

I like Ukrainian language but have a problem to understand the writing as much as understanding the written language in Polish. Following events in your country I find that Ukrainian is more similar to Serbian than Russian when spoken, but when it comes to written part I will pick up Russian more easily. Maybe this sounds strange. I will write more here but I am tired now-long day at work and family duties.
I'm glad you have strong family ties. Now no one in eastern Europe knows how to have children anymore. I plan to have my first child before the age of 30, with several more to come. And it doesn't sound strange that Serbian is more similar to Ukrainian. Geographically it makes more sense. And I've always known and appreciated that Nazis are enemies of the Chetniks just as much as communists, and always were. Some stupid nationalists here love Croatian nationalism because they see their fight against Serbia as parallel to Ukrainian nationalist struggle against Russia and communism, while completely ignoring the Chetniks and their attempts to show that Ukrainian nationalism is hostile to Nazism since they're going around supporting the Ustaša. On YouTube videos about the Ukrainian Insurgent Army you can see some comments by Croatian nazis. Also many Ukrainian nationalists hate Poland, which is friends with Serbia, because of WWII. It's a shame because the Polish Underground heroically fought the Nazi and Communist invaders and also had a branch dedicated to rescuing Jews, with many Jewish volunteers in the army.

In reality Jews and Slavs are brothers, there are even genetic links. Slavic Nazis are self-hating traitorous scum, just like Jewish Nazis or Slavic/Jewish Communists.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2014, 10:28:52 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9sAJKwCwgM

What Slavic nationalism means....

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2014, 11:23:14 PM »
Krajina...here is another one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0AwgH-Hys

Thanks. After thinking about it, I have more respect for both sides. I still support the Ukrainian army because some groups in Donbas use terrorist tactics and fire missiles from residential areas, and I'm against Russian being an official language- but would that happen if Donbas secedes? It's all a mess. Right-wing, Zionist Jews are very active on both sides, including Eskin's friends in the Aliya Battalion fighting for Novorossiya; as well as Matilan, in the Ukrainian army, working together with Ukrainian nationalist groups. Some of the pro-Russian groups aren't terrorists, and I admire Russia as a nation. Really I think that Russia, Ukraine, America, Serbia, and Israel are all great nations have have much for which to be proud. Of course Ukraine and Russia have a lot of anti-Semitism in their past, and some remaining, but thankfully that's changing with the Kyiv Shomrim (Jewish defense group in Kyiv) being supported by many righteous gentile Ukrainians. I also found out that the Ukrainian Insurgent Army was inspired by the Draža Mihailović and the Chetniks:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainian_Insurgent_Army

Also some of them worked with the National Alliance of Russian Solidarists, and the Zionists. Yes, some of them were Nazi collaborators, unfortunately, and it makes me sick that people in Ukraine still admire the SS division "Halychyna". Meanwhile there is also the rumor that all Jewish anti-Nazi partisans collaborated with Communist murderers. This isn't true because the Jewish Military Union bravely fought against both Nazi and Soviet occupiers in Poland. Chauvinism isn't in Slavic or Jewish nature. It was imported by western European anti-semites.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 07:05:50 AM »
The writing is on the wall & the Jews continue to remain there.
You have been warned to leave just like the German Jews, if you stay you can't say you're surprised that genocides are taking place of The Jewish population.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2014, 07:15:17 AM »
You have been warned to leave just like the German Jews, if you stay you can't say you're surprised that genocides are taking place of The Jewish population.
One day I do wish to make Aliyah and settle in Israel. But for now, things are stable, and I'm under no threat. Our mayor, Andriy Sadovyi, is well-loved by the Jewish community as well as everyone else in the city.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2014, 07:17:47 AM »
Also, the Jews are safe in Zhytomyr, at least for now. When I have time I might visit the refugee camp later this week as I have thursday and friday off from work, and I'll probably bring supplies with me as donations.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2014, 07:21:41 AM »
I almost forgot- there actually have been protests against the draft, even by the most passionately Russophobic Ukrainians. So even the Ukrainians who passionately despise everyone and everything Russian were against sending troops into Donbass, because they say they are facing great danger and basically going into the most densely-populated area in the country, crawling with enemies. It was very strange to see people who vehemently loathe Russia speaking out against the ATO. Women got in front of tanks and had to be dragged away by soldiers. Some soldiers ran into the woods near Vynnyky and are still in hiding.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 07:29:49 AM »
You have eyes but cannot see.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:04 AM »
Ukrainian Jew lives in the Ukrain so i don't think he need advice from an Irishman. I think he knows more about the situation there than a Irish republican non-Jew.  ;D