Author Topic: Jews in IRAN  (Read 4341 times)

Keyser ISLAM

keyser

Re: Jews in IRAN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 07:16:16 AM »
They seem to be getting along fine over there!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:59:01 AM »
Before the Holocaust, Jews got along "fine" in Germany.

All Jews should leave whatever country they are in and accend to Israel.  That is the Jews destiny, not to live comfortably.

keyser

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 06:44:06 AM »
Hmmm...will pass on your mesage to them! AS if you know whats right for all the jews around the world!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 06:58:57 AM »
this is traditional BBC reporting, the fact that the Iranian government keeps Jewish hostages goes unmentioned, the fact that the Jews of Iran have been running to Israel continiously since the fal of the Shah goes unmentioned. Only a narrow piece of nonsense on how the Jews of Iran love being slaves to the Muslims of Iran ::)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

keyser

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 07:12:54 AM »
Actually mate.....u have your views...But the have Jewish member of Parilment in IRAN. The president of Iran actaully donated money to JEWS in IRAN all fact. The reason they are there is that they are there is they are making money...and that is there HOME!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2006, 07:49:36 AM »
That so called "Jewish" member of parliament is in fact a convert to Islam, and the reason the Jews stay, is because of the Jewish hostages
Ramban

Offline ABDUL AZIZ

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2006, 08:11:52 AM »
That so called "Jewish" member of parliament is in fact a convert to Islam, and the reason the Jews stay, is because of the Jewish hostages

Right....And you've been to Iran to see the hostages? Name me them...... Or is it something you read? Look at the bigger picture, I have been to Iran and I clearly saw Jews and Muslims living alongside each other in peace. They seemed pretty happy and contempt to me.....Hardly the attitude you would expect if the only reason they are there is because of the Jewish hostages!

You need to ease up on the hate campaign and not make stupid uneducated and more importantly unconfirmed reasons for the Jews living in happiness in Iran!
Critics and opponents of JTF should also be permitted to post messages on this forum as long as the criticism does not include threats or personal attacks. It is healthy for JTF supporters to learn how to debate and respond to such critics, and it also makes the forum more interesting.

keyser

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 11:02:54 AM »
Jewish hostages....hey pal your getting mixed  up with the three soilders, remeber the ones u went to war to get! Then came running back with your piggy tail between your legs! LOL... How embrassing getting beat by small group of guys. Did your planes hit anything besides bricks??

I wont go back there in a hurry, cause them boys are tooled up ready and waiting. THE SIX DAY war is history my jewish friend!

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 11:24:05 AM »

Right....And you've been to Iran to see the hostages? Name me them...... Or is it something you read? Look at the bigger picture, I have been to Iran and I clearly saw Jews and Muslims living alongside each other in peace. They seemed pretty happy and contempt to me.....Hardly the attitude you would expect if the only reason they are there is because of the Jewish hostages!

You need to ease up on the hate campaign and not make stupid uneducated and more importantly unconfirmed reasons for the Jews living in happiness in Iran!

The brother of one of my best friends is one of these hostages, the community is openly told if they do not give a positive message to reporters and Westerners there will be consequences for the community.
Ramban

keyser

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2006, 11:28:03 AM »
what the hell u talking about?

El Cabong!

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2006, 03:32:14 PM »
Oh, yeah, they get along fine:

'Anti-Jewish feeling'

In the Yusufabad synagogue the announcements are made in Persian - most Iranian Jews don't really speak Hebrew well.

Jews have lived in Persia for nearly 3,000 years - the descendants of slaves from Babylon saved by Cyrus the Great.

Over the centuries there have been sporadic purges, pogroms and forced conversions to Islam as well as periods of peaceful co-existence.

These days anti-Jewish feeling is periodically stirred by the media.

But there are legal problems for Jews in Iran - if one member of a Jewish family converts to Islam he can inherit all the family's property.

Jews cannot become army officers and the headmasters of the Jewish schools in Tehran are all Muslim, though there is no law that says this should be so. 

Oh, yeah, they get along just fine over there. Oh but wait, no wonder, that was according to the anti-Semites who post here

El Cabong!

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2006, 03:35:54 PM »
Jewish hostages....hey pal your getting mixed  up with the three soilders, remeber the ones u went to war to get! Then came running back with your piggy tail between your legs! LOL... How embrassing getting beat by small group of guys. Did your planes hit anything besides bricks??

I wont go back there in a hurry, cause them boys are tooled up ready and waiting. THE SIX DAY war is history my jewish friend!

Runnning away from Israeli soldiers is hardly a victory. Putting innocent women and children in front of incoming artillery is hardly a victory. Hiding in a hole during his birthday celebration (Nazralla) is hardly a victory. If you call these victories, then we have nothing to worry about, lol!i

keyser

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2006, 07:11:31 AM »
Really??? Who came back with there tail between there legs...the mighty IDF...how embrassing betean by a couple of hez boys!

El Cabong!

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2006, 07:15:32 AM »
Really??? Who came back with there tail between there legs...the mighty IDF...how embrassing betean by a couple of hez boys!

There was nothing there to stay for, lol, all you coward hizbollah ran away and the Mighty Israeli Army destroyed everything that was there lol. Why stay?
Mission accomplished, filthy muslims killed, and their cities obliterated and useless. No need to stay in a shiithole muslim town anyways, it's you people who always come and try to stay in our cities because you have nothing and never will.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2006, 10:11:23 AM »
Actually mate.....u have your views...But the have Jewish member of Parilment in IRAN. The president of Iran actaully donated money to JEWS in IRAN all fact. The reason they are there is that they are there is they are making money...and that is there HOME!

Your obvious contempt to the jews is clearly reflected by your wicked claims. The Iranian muslim nazi regime forces its pet jews to 'assert' that judaism is a religion only, that there is no jewish nation and zionism is a form of evil western colonialism. Therefore iranians jews are forced to renounced their nationality and true beliefs. They are forced to serve as a propaganda tool to show that the Iranian maniac muslim nazi president is not a jew hater.

It is clear to anyone who is not retarded that, iranian jews are monitored and if they don't conform to the government orders they would face dire consequences.

Jews who wish to leave iran must leave most of their property behind; The fact that jews are making money for the iranian despicable mullahs is a disservice to humanity and also another reason why they are allowed to stay in iran (the other is to grant 'jewish' confirmation to the despiteful anti-jewish regime stand against Israel).

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2006, 10:18:05 PM »
BUT...BUT...KEYSER AND ABDUL AZIZ,

I'M VERY CONFUSED NOW.

SINCE THE INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW CONTROLS THE ENTIRE WORLD BEHIND THE SCENES, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT THE JEWS IN IRAN ARE IN THE FACT THE ONES WHO OWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ARE THE ONES GIVING THE ORDERS TO THE MULLAHS AND MAMZERS THERE!

BUT...WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

BECAUSE:  IT'S ANOTHER JEW TRICK....

DRESS UP A LOT OF ITALIANS AND GREEKS IN DIRTY SHEETS AND MAKE THEM STOP SHAVING, THEN THE JEW COMMANDS THEM TO GO ON TV AND SAY THAT THEY ARE THE AYATOLLAH BUTTHOLA AND TELL BUSH THEY HAVE AN ATOM BOMB AND WILL KILL ALL THE JEWS!

THEN, THE JEWS IN THE U.S. (SECRET COLLABORATORS IN THE UNIVERSAL CONSPIRACY) FORCE THEIR PUPPET BUSH TO BOMB THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IRAN!

RESULT...

INTERNAL DEMON JEW ZIONISM THEN SIMPLY MARCHES NORTH AND ANNEXES THE NEW SANDBOX WHICH THE JEW TRICKED THE GENITALS INTO BOMBING SO THEY COULD STEAL IT TOO!

THANKS, KEYSER & ABDUL!....YOUR WORLD VIEWS EXPLAIN IT ALL VERY CLEARLY FOR ME!

next week:  MassuhDGoodName reveals how the Mohammedans invented both the flush toilet and also toiletpaper, but "international demon Jew" stole the patents and copyrights from the A-rabs and now A-rab, Raqis, and Pakis all have to use their hands thanks to Jew!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 10:34:05 PM »

Yes, that's why UN troops control the lower 1/3rd of Lebanon right now. Israel has all its territory and the Shebaa Farms. Lebanon is headed towards another civil war.

Another great muslim victory? Lose everything and claim you win.

Die of cancer you filthy arab dog.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 02:20:26 AM »
BUT...BUT...KEYSER AND ABDUL AZIZ,

I'M VERY CONFUSED NOW.

SINCE THE INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW CONTROLS THE ENTIRE WORLD BEHIND THE SCENES, IT ONLY MAKES SENSE THAT THE JEWS IN IRAN ARE IN THE FACT THE ONES WHO OWN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AND ARE THE ONES GIVING THE ORDERS TO THE MULLAHS AND MAMZERS THERE!

BUT...WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?

BECAUSE:  IT'S ANOTHER JEW TRICK....

DRESS UP A LOT OF ITALIANS AND GREEKS IN DIRTY SHEETS AND MAKE THEM STOP SHAVING, THEN THE JEW COMMANDS THEM TO GO ON TV AND SAY THAT THEY ARE THE AYATOLLAH BUTTHOLA AND TELL BUSH THEY HAVE AN ATOM BOMB AND WILL KILL ALL THE JEWS!

THEN, THE JEWS IN THE U.S. (SECRET COLLABORATORS IN THE UNIVERSAL CONSPIRACY) FORCE THEIR PUPPET BUSH TO BOMB THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF IRAN!

RESULT...

INTERNAL DEMON JEW ZIONISM THEN SIMPLY MARCHES NORTH AND ANNEXES THE NEW SANDBOX WHICH THE JEW TRICKED THE GENITALS INTO BOMBING SO THEY COULD STEAL IT TOO!

THANKS, KEYSER & ABDUL!....YOUR WORLD VIEWS EXPLAIN IT ALL VERY CLEARLY FOR ME!

next week:  MassuhDGoodName reveals how the Mohammedans invented both the flush toilet and also toiletpaper, but "international demon Jew" stole the patents and copyrights from the A-rabs and now A-rab, Raqis, and Pakis all have to use their hands thanks to Jew!

LOL!

El Cabong!

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2006, 08:41:33 AM »
Saddam Hussein called it a victory in the Gulf War, where is he now? Lybia claimed victory when Reagan bombed the shiite out of them, where are they now, surrendering all their WMD's and any plans to proliferate, LOL! Everytime arabs and muslims get their pig asses kicked they always say they won, when the rest of the world has seen how much they got slammed. This is just so funny, they tell each other they won so they don't feel as stupid as they really are. It must really be hard to be a mulsim in Lebanon, knowing at any time Israel can come in there and blow them up lol! Muslims are so friggin stupid it just baffles me why they just keep going after loss after loss. I guess they're all born losers.

A little country has all the big arab countries up against the wall in the fear they might get their butts kicked again. And one little country guided by G-d has defeated every arab and muslim country. They can't win against Israel even when they unfairly gang up on her lol. What ineptitude, to say you won when you got beaten. Even iran has to send in the stupid hizbollah because iran is just too pansy scaredy cat to go after Israel herself. They can't win against Israel, they never will because no one can defeat the true G-d of the world.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:15 PM »
So true.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2007, 11:21:03 PM »
Even though your so called leader AHHHHHKmendinejad who was democratically voted by muslims wants to wipe Israel off the map and by extension the jewish people

Offline aC23

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 12:18:27 AM »

Hey moron, I have friends that just came from Iran and confirmed these things. One of my friends' teachers was one of the 13 held for "spying."
Like others have said, the government keeps tabs on the Jews and make sure they pretend to "differentiate" between Judaism and Zionism, but let me tell you that when they come to Israel or the U.S, it's all BULL.

Get a clue.