Author Topic: The highest form of treason.  (Read 3226 times)

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
The highest form of treason.
« on: August 16, 2014, 03:29:18 AM »
Like someone said in a post I read earlier, this is like a Jewish girl sleeping with a nazi man during the holocaust.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4559098,00.html

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The highest form of treason.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 05:23:18 AM »
I can't believe even the parents of that sharmuta embrace this unholy union.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 10:17:06 AM »
Her Father claims he had no idea about her being with an Arab man and has boycotted the wedding, he pleaded in tears with his daughter not to go ahead with the wedding, his ex wife the mother of this traitor is supporting the wedding. She is not only in violation of Jewish Law but even worse she has violated the commandment to HONOR YOUR FATHER, these type of unions don't last very long and usually have a sad ending. I get mail all the time from organizations that are trying to rescue Jewish women trapped in Arab villages beaten raped raising Arab Jew hating children, once I felt bad for these ignorant girls today I feel no sorrow for them, I do not give money to help these girls I am willing to donate only for preventive measures but once the girl marries and runs off with Mohammed she is dead for all I care.

JTF has been right

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 10:19:47 AM »
Here is another story in Israel between a Jewish woman and a black Muslim Sudanese that want to get married.
These woman are sick.

http://www.mynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4558432,00.html

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 10:26:13 AM »
Marrie with the Devil. Scumbags!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 06:13:47 PM »
This jewess wants to be "liberated" by Islam. Whatever!
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 10:05:03 PM »
Her Father claims he had no idea about her being with an Arab man and has boycotted the wedding, he pleaded in tears with his daughter not to go ahead with the wedding, his ex wife the mother of this traitor is supporting the wedding. She is not only in violation of Jewish Law but even worse she has violated the commandment to HONOR YOUR FATHER, these type of unions don't last very long and usually have a sad ending. I get mail all the time from organizations that are trying to rescue Jewish women trapped in Arab villages beaten raped raising Arab Jew hating children, once I felt bad for these ignorant girls today I feel no sorrow for them, I do not give money to help these girls I am willing to donate only for preventive measures but once the girl marries and runs off with Mohammed she is dead for all I care.

JTF has been right

JTF is right but it doesn't agree with you.   Many times these girls weren't raised with the proper values and got mixed into something abusive.  The work that yad l'achim to rescue these women is very holy work.   I as a JTFer do not agree with you and I think you are going against JTF's view by declaring them dead.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 12:03:19 AM »
The ones you rescue usually make teshuva if they survive.

You're correct in everything you say by the way poster. You just have a problem. They didn't do it. The supreme court of Israel will be converting her to pisslam then for the marriage. She's been told it on whorearetz and every Nazi and kapo in the country, and now really thinks that there are only great things about marriage with the enemy, and she'll look tolerant.

These girls get brainwashed, and they don't need muslims to groom them. They have parents that are groomed to groom them by the Bolshevik kapos. This is usually literally the worst possible way to wake up from a lie, because many are tortured in the most monstrous circumstances, you'd eat your heart out if you heard all the stories and how the girls were freed. Still, they wake up, and it's hard to know if it's better to die or get kidnapped by muslim murderers, but many are very strong, and fight for other innocent girls that happen to be our sisters not to make the same mistake.

Is that a cause worth fighting for?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2014, 12:22:26 AM »
the short video does not include pictures of the 'rab or the jew bride.
doesn't say he's muslim, but from the name, I guess he is.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2014, 01:38:17 AM »
Right after reading this post, I've stumbled on the article below. I don't think it is a coincidence, but it incredibly demonstrates the treacherous nature of these she-beasts, beyond your wildest expectations. This could be a Hollywood movie, just incredible and disgusting, at the same time. Thank G-d our soldiers were saved by a miracle. Read it and be disgusted, saddened, and elated at the same time.

One Soldier’s Faith Saves Hamas Female Suicide Bomber
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/10/one-soldiers-faith-saves-hamas-female-suicide-bomber/

Breitbart published an exclusive report on the details surrounding the deaths of three Israeli soldiers, including Lt. Hadar Goldin, originally thought to have been kidnapped after Hamas terrorists set off a suicide bomb near a tunnel entrance. The report highlights Hamas’s gross abuse of women in Gaza, including their willingness to turn young women into suicide bombers. The account also provides evidence of the life-saving power of faith at work on the front lines:

In the midst of this attack, a second force of IDF soldiers–which had gone into a mosque looking for weapons, explosives, and rockets– encountered a female suicide bomber who was about to detonate the belt she wore, which would have resulted in the deaths of the soldiers. One of the soldiers instinctively recited the opening words of the holiest Jewish prayer “Shema Yisrael”. The female suicide bomber hesitated and began trembling, giving the soldiers a chance to grab her and disable the device.

The soldiers then took her prisoner and turned her over to a counter-intelligence unit. Their investigation uncovered that the female suicide bomber’s mother was a Jew who had married a Palestinian in Israel and, after the wedding, was smuggled against her will into Gaza. There she lived a life filled with abuse and humiliation, and was basically a captive. In addition to the female suicide bomber, there were two smaller children as well. An armored force went in and rescued the two small children.

The Shema, “Hear O’Israel, the Lord Our God, the Lord is One,” taken from Deuteronomy 6:4, was the last prayer recited by countless Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2014, 09:02:22 PM »
I have a perfect solution for Jewish sluts who keep marrying muzzies in order to be "liberated" by Islam from the "Judaic misogyny". Every Jewish and Righteous Gentile person MUST read and take not what the Yazidis (a minority religion of Kurds who are currently being slaughtered in numbers as I type) did to one of their traitorous sluts back in the year 2007 and do the same if their children, God forbid, would even attempt to fall in love with muslamic subhumans:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stoning_of_Du'a_Khalil_Aswad
Aswad was taken to the town square;[7] according to reports she was stripped naked to symbolize that she had dishonored her family and religion.[2] During the stoning, which lasted approximately 30 minutes, Aswad can be seen in the video attempting to sit up and calling for help as the crowd taunts her and repeatedly throws a large chunk of rock or concrete on her head.[2] After her death in the town square, Aswad's body was tied behind a car and dragged through the streets.[7] She was buried with the remains of a dog, to disrespect her.[10] Eventually, her body was "exhumed and sent to the Medico-Legal Institute in Mosul so that tests could be performed to see whether she had died a virgin."[7]

Bless be every courageous self-respected Yazidi who participated in that ceremony. No wonder why muzzies hate them so much to the point they want to exterminate them. To this day, muslims use this incident as an excuse to attack Yazidi community.
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2014, 09:11:29 PM »
^ Idk about that... but I like these Yazidi!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 09:24:07 PM »
If we don't punish these women who sleep with our enemy, there will be nothing to stop them..  Many women love the feeling of rebellion and sleeping with the enemy, which is taboo, sadly is what their feminist and liberated brains believe to be their empowerment and liberation.  Sadly, they don't realize they are selling themselves into being sex slaves and how the Muslims will use a Jewish woman as a prostitutes, as Muslims view Jewish women to be the lowest form of humanity.

I do believe we should bring back public floggings and executions, severely punishing anybody who collaborates with our enemies, including marrying them.  Just as Muslim men would slit the throats of their daughters for marrying a Jewish or any non-Muslim man, we should punish our women for playing the harlots.  Until we bring discipline to our women folk, there will be nothing to stop them from sleeping around with all the men they choose.    More and more Jewish women are marrying non-Jewish men and there are many Jewish women who marry Arabs, because the Arab men will pamper and entice them , treating them like princesses until they tie the knot and the slavery begins.  I know Arabs here in the USA and they perform these same tactics with sweet-talking the little "White Princesses". They are the exotic brown skin man with the interesting culture and religion who is so gentle and sweet.  However, if you sit down and talk to these Arabs about their true feelings of the women, you will hear the other side of story.   They will say if their own women, MUslim, dared to date a white man, they are whore and must have their throat cut.  Then, they go on to say how the white women are great for sex and easy, but never would be considered a real wife until they convert to Islam.  At that point, they are no longer given the "princess status" and are then shipped off to the home country to live with the family and be treated inferior and worse than even a native Arabic or Muslim woman would be.   

I met a Palestinian guy with Jewish Israeli mother, who said his mother is a filthy Jewish whore and that the father uses her only for sex and producing good Muslim children.  He said he would spit on his own dirty Jewish mother's face.

To me, this is the most sickening abomination imaginable.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 09:35:02 PM by EveryJewA44 »
Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 10:52:59 PM »
Do not trample on the Mitzvot, the small ones nor the large ones... Nobody knows the calculation of Hashem concerning mitzvot. I have a problem with Jews who always suggest punishing some who transgress some laws, and yet they themselves or people they know and love violate other mitzvot regularly... If only you knew what a capital offence Shabbat desecration was you may not want to call for judgment on other transgression.

This weeks portion was 'Eikev' which means heel. We will trample the commandments we don't personally consider that important to us, and yet we think other commandments are so important that those who transgress should be punished...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2014, 11:55:21 PM »
Do not trample on the Mitzvot, the small ones nor the large ones... Nobody knows the calculation of Hashem concerning mitzvot. I have a problem with Jews who always suggest punishing some who transgress some laws, and yet they themselves or people they know and love violate other mitzvot regularly... If only you knew what a capital offence Shabbat desecration was you may not want to call for judgment on other transgression.

This weeks portion was 'Eikev' which means heel. We will trample the commandments we don't personally consider that important to us, and yet we think other commandments are so important that those who transgress should be punished...

And, I have a problem with Jews who sell their birthright for a piece of flesh..

I'll tell you what if you think breaking Shabbat is as bad as a Jewish man or woman marrying a MUslim and converting to Islam than I will advocate for the punishment or execution of all Jews who break the Shabbat, starting with the Makabis.   Perhaps I will even just execute myself, if breaking the Shabbat is as bad of an offense as to outright rejecting Hashem and giving your heart to another G-d.  Just say the word Muman and if I have committed as bad of an offense as this woman, then I deserve great suffering, maybe I will give in to your decree!

But, as Hashem being my witness, I believe you are wrong Muman.. And People who constantly use breaking a Shabbat as an excuse not to criticize or punish another Jews for their criminal offenses and treasonous behavior are only making matters worse and are the exact reason this deviance is proliferating to begin with.  As a matter of fact, by you not allowing a woman like this to suffer for her crimes of treason and breaking the Greatest of all Mitzvot, You will have no other gods before Me.

Breaking a Shabbat is wrong, but declaring war against the G-d of Israel and dismissing him and honoring an evil god, as the Moon god of Mecca is the greatest form of treason any Jewish man or woman can make.     Hashem detested the profaning of his Shabbat, but it was when the Nation of Israel embraced another god and rejected Hashem as their G-d, is when he administered his wrath and brought great suffering and punishment to Israel.

Here is the First Commandment of Aseret Ha Dibrot:
Quote from: Chabad Website
1. "I am the Lord your G-d, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
2. "You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, nor any manner of likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them. For I the Lord your G-d am a jealous G-d, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children of the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; and showing mercy unto the thousandth generation of them that love Me and keep My commandments.

We shall have no other gods before Hashem..    He is a jealous G-d and even if we miss a Shabbat, we can still make teshuva, but to outright reject him, marry our enemy and honor his god is the greatest form of Treason and there is no teshuva when you a Jewish Believer, make an outright rejection and trample upon the Greatest Mitzvot of Torah.

Yes, I know you will counter and challenge me with all types of Talmudic interpretations, but I stand by what I say on this point..   If we are allowed to not be punished for rejecting Hashem and honoring another god, then there is no point of a Shabbat at all.  There will be no Shabbat to break, because with no consequences for treason, there is no point for teshuvah.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 12:26:03 AM by EveryJewA44 »

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 12:03:08 AM »
I want to emphasize another point:
Muman, says any Jew who is not SHomer Shabbat should just shut his mouth..   So, do others agree that if two gay Jews want to have a marriage from their lesbian Jewish rabbi that the non-Shomer Jews should just shut their mouth?   Should we just be quiet, since Muman equates someone who is not Shomer Shabbat as being as evil and wrong and deservering equal punishment as two people who boldy choose to have a homosexual lifestyle, engage in homosexual intercourse and promote their lifestyle in the synagogue and Jewish community , claiming Hashem will bless them.  And, using Muman's logic, I should not say one word against them, because I may have driven to shul on SHabbat or hot water came out of my faucet that required some heating. 

I'm striving to be a better Jew and to become Shomer Shabbat.  However, these people are striving to become more evil and to bring the destruction to the Nation of Israel.  And, if we are not allowed to confront them, I feel we are the ones who are enabling this wickedness and destruction from multiplying.

We, in the end, have nobody to blame but our own naivety and callousness.

BTW... Muman, considering that many Jews are not Shomer Shabbat on JTF, perhaps we should ban all JTFr's who bad mouth the actions of any Jew..   That means, if it is determined that any Jew breaks any of 613 mitzvot, he is condemned and should not be allowed to criticize the actions of Jew.. THis is using your logic.. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 12:15:40 AM »
EJA44,

Not every JTF reader suggests we should beat and torture women who intermarry. So do not make assumptions about what I am saying. We all need to do the mitzvot better, and we should have mercy and think how we can help those who have issues which cause them to make such grave errors.

Believe me I understand that what is being discussed is a terrible thing. My posts do not seek to shut up discussion of the topic, but rather that we not go about seeking corporal punishment of women for their infidelity.

We must rebuke everyone who is violating the Torah. We must be able to rebuke in a way which we believe will benefit the recipient, rather than push him or her away. My approach, and the one I believe is the best, is to increase the amount of Jewish pride so that Jewish women will not seek non-Jewish spouses.

I trample mitzvot like we all do. As Rabbi Richman pointed out in the video I posted in the Torah section that all Jews who live in the diaspora are in fact trampling the command to live in the land.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 12:18:19 AM »
EJA44,

Virtually every sin can be repented of. Even a woman who marries a muslim.

So let us make sure that the Jewish women marry Jewish men, not through beating them or threatening them.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2014, 12:19:18 AM »
Here is another story in Israel between a Jewish woman and a black Muslim Sudanese that want to get married.
These woman are sick.

http://www.mynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4558432,00.html
The despicable, subhuman Sudanese Muslims committed numerous atrocities against the Christian and tribalist population in Darfur. What in the Lord's name are these genocidal scum doing in Israel, which helped free the people of South Sudan?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2014, 10:53:33 PM »
Do you guys remember that essay Rabbi Kahane wrote about that show "Bridget Loves Bernie?"

He was saying that when someone considers marrying a non-Jew, they're basically screaming out the question "Why be Jewish?" And the rabbi went on to lay the blame on the Jewish establishments and the so-called Temples that Jews attend on the High Holidays. 

You guys can get angry all you like.  I think that woman is an idiot.  But this is what happens when people don't get a proper Jewish education, and when the establishment organizations do nothing but preach assimilation. 

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2014, 11:33:42 PM »
This jewess wants to be "liberated" by Islam. Whatever!

She is no longer a  Jewess.

Let's see how "liberating" it is for her to wear a burka and to have a "female bris"

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2014, 07:04:29 AM »
Filthy whores.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2014, 07:52:21 PM »
JTF is right but it doesn't agree with you.   Many times these girls weren't raised with the proper values and got mixed into something abusive.  The work that yad l'achim to rescue these women is very holy work.   I as a JTFer do not agree with you and I think you are going against JTF's view by declaring them dead.

Well I respect your opinion but I am not as forgiving as you are, when I see a pretty Jewish girl sleeping with an Arab while rockets land on little Jewish boys in Israel the only thing I can think of is the biblical story of Pinchas when he took a long spear and stuck it through the belly of these animals who would do such a sin in the eyes of all Israel. Sorry but I will never forgive these girls, it's beyond me. I would much rather go down in a fight against my enemy than watch my own sisters sleep with a savage Muslim Nazi. I would rather give money to prevent such incidents than save these Jewish Sluts who deserve death.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2014, 10:22:13 PM »
Well I respect your opinion but I am not as forgiving as you are, when I see a pretty Jewish girl sleeping with an Arab while rockets land on little Jewish boys in Israel the only thing I can think of is the biblical story of Pinchas when he took a long spear and stuck it through the belly of these animals who would do such a sin in the eyes of all Israel. Sorry but I will never forgive these girls, it's beyond me. I would much rather go down in a fight against my enemy than watch my own sisters sleep with a savage Muslim Nazi. I would rather give money to prevent such incidents than save these Jewish Sluts who deserve death.

In Israel, they're traitors. When they sleep with them in Arab towns, 99% live in the worst Gehinom imaginable, and aren't enjoying it. They don't come back traitors, if they survive.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2014, 10:23:15 PM »
The highest form of treason is that when they come back, they have to live in hiding because the government allows the rapist muslim nazis to live among us.