Author Topic: G'd is sending Judgment to EU: Russia Boycotting EU Buying Food From ISRAEL  (Read 866 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Oh well....  Jew hating EU is getting punished. No more fruits/veggies from EU.  USA coming next.

http://www.haaretz.com/business/1.610429

Maybe an answer for this boycott FROM Eu
http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,77730.0.html
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
In retaliation to Russia, America will not send any more seafood to Russia.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
In retaliation to Russia, America will not send any more seafood to Russia.
Russia is buying fruit from Israel now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Umm Chaim? I talked to a political scientist and he assured me that Iran is not receiving any nuclear bomb-making secrets from Russia, they're getting it all from North Korea. At what point are we allowed to start liking Russia?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Russia is buying fruit from Israel now

:clap:
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Great. Western European country's boycotting the Israeli. Thank God the Russians showing west-Europe that they do not follow their muslim loving agenda!
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
The eurocommunist nazi EU is so wicked that it can make all the friendships with Iran or the sunni caliphate or with both at the same time.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Umm Chaim? I talked to a political scientist and he assured me that Iran is not receiving any nuclear bomb-making secrets from Russia, they're getting it all from North Korea. At what point are we allowed to start liking Russia?

We/ you/ people dont have to 'like' Russia but I personally AM happy that they are buying fruit and veggies FROM Israel    :jump:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
We/ you/ people dont have to 'like' Russia but I personally AM happy that they are buying fruit and veggies FROM Israel    :jump:

Ugh again and again this Russia has a way of playing games with your heart and eyes. This may fit into my theory of them making America look bad and getting support as the anti-pisslam bulwark, but regardless of anything, I feel obligated to say the following: G-d bless Russia for many of their actions as of late, including this.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge