Author Topic: the Michael brown case  (Read 1462 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
the Michael brown case
« on: August 18, 2014, 12:54:54 PM »
Whats you guys thoughts on this..the media trying to make out this "talented rapper" was little innocent, but he was a 6f plus 300 pound monster who attacked and robbed a indian.

What evidence are they showing in the USA and are they being fairer?

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: the Michael brown case
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 12:59:21 PM »
No they're not being far at all. They're siding with the monster.

But check this out... http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/168698-eyewitness-recalls-important-detail-background-video-mins-ferguson-shooting/
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 02:30:01 PM »

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 05:24:36 PM »
not just paston manning and allan west..they are some really rightous black people amongst the dross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSrMaPB2Dg0

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 05:52:26 PM »
I won't be suprised if Sharpton pushes and gets the cop involved indicted for murdering the guy.  i wonder what will happen when the guy gets off.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 11:45:41 PM »
Even if the death of brown was a biased attack, I still shed no tears as this scum of the earth was a thug and would have likely victimized more whites and blacks as he got older.

I rejoice his death. So should all of you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 11:56:23 PM »
Its looking pretty back for Michael Browns family. Looks like the 'hands up' story and the 'shot in the back' story have been demonstrated to be falsehood. So too the 'college bound' story also proved deceptive.... I agree that this guy probably deserved what he got. So to all those rioting animals deserve to be rounded up and beaten badly, middah keneged middah.... These are some ruthlessly evil beasts who lie to the public who has been eating out of their hands the false narrative. Shame on them and their generations.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:52:28 PM »
them white racist cops hate smelly negroes.
solution: rob asian stores!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/20/ferguson-s-other-race-problem-riots-damaged-asian-owned-stores.html

No one can think of himself as a bad person. So, when these mobs act like the beasts the media and the "heroes" promoted to them trained them to be, they have to blame something else.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 04:54:50 PM »
Its looking pretty back for Michael Browns family. Looks like the 'hands up' story and the 'shot in the back' story have been demonstrated to be falsehood. So too the 'college bound' story also proved deceptive.... I agree that this guy probably deserved what he got. So to all those rioting animals deserve to be rounded up and beaten badly, middah keneged middah.... These are some ruthlessly evil beasts who lie to the public who has been eating out of their hands the false narrative. Shame on them and their generations.

GOOD POST.

I feel sorry for the pastor mannings and the Jonathan Gnetrys of the world. Because they are seeing black people lie deliberately to sabatage a innocent white cop. The forensic evidence looks horrible for the michael browns..the wittness agreeing with the coppers side of things, the robbery, the jay walking...if like zimmer there are facial marks on The copper then it shouldnt even go to court...

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »
Here, I posted an article that claims Brown beat the officer so badly, he had a broken eye socket and was taken to the hospital.

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,77812.0.html
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim