Author Topic: Bulgarians shout: ‘You are not Europeans, you are barbarians’.  (Read 963 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2014/02/17/bulgarians-shout-you-are-not-europeans-you-are-barbarians-as-2000-protest-muslim-land-grabbing/

BULGARIANS step up attacks on mosque in Plovdiv city with stones, smoke and stun grenades in protest against Muslim infiltrators demanding to be given old unused mosque properties. Bulgaria has been plagued by a recent influx of Muslim mass immigration who are quickly starting landgrab demands.

This is all a part of the rapidly expanding Khiafa movement, where Muslims want to grab and reclaim not only old booty from the Caliphate invasions into Europe, and confiscated areas and structures but also their desire and intentions to expand to new booty. They want to get a foothold to grow their empire from within each country.

While the crowd were at the mosque, each blast of a firecracker or sound of breaking glass was greeted by cheers from the mob. After the smashing of windows, police began to attempt to move the crowd, unofficially estimated at 2000 people, back. During this engagement, three people were injured and one arrested.

The Turkish Consulate in Plovdiv and the office of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms, a liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party, were later also attacked by angry hooligans. Reporters at the scene said that at the Turkish consulate, which is some distance away adjoining Plovdiv’s city park, demonstrators shouted, “you are not Europeans, you are barbarians”.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Bulgarians shout: ‘You are not Europeans, you are barbarians’.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 09:59:04 AM »
Pislam is a stolen religion.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:48:16 PM »
Good for Bulgaria. That country managed to save every single Jew in the Holocaust. Plus they had the Goryani; heroic anti-Communist partisans in WWII. But unfortunately they do have leftists and neo-Nazis as well as the Muslims who form 9% of the population. I'm thinking there will be a France-like scenario happening if they don't do something.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 03:31:43 PM »
Good for Bulgaria. That country managed to save every single Jew in the Holocaust. Plus they had the Goryani; heroic anti-Communist partisans in WWII. But unfortunately they do have leftists and neo-Nazis as well as the Muslims who form 9% of the population. I'm thinking there will be a France-like scenario happening if they don't do something.

I'am not quit sure how the Bulgarians look at the Jews now these days. I know that the majority of the Bulgarians is very Orthodox and partiotic and that they hate Islam.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline AngryAnt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 06:19:59 PM »
The Serbs were saying this decades ago, NATO bombed them.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 09:31:09 PM »
I'am not quit sure how the Bulgarians look at the Jews now these days. I know that the majority of the Bulgarians is very Orthodox and partiotic and that they hate Islam.
I've never met one but if I did I would ask them about the Islamic problem- starting out subtly, of course, in case they're some idiot leftist or nazi.
But I did find this: on the Bulgarian parliament's website, there is a Bulgaria-Israel Friendship Group, but also a Bulgaria-"Palestine" friendship group, and numerous other friendship groups some including some other Islamic countries, China, and a few others.

Bulgaria-"Palestine": http://www.parliament.bg/bg/friendshipgroups/members/2198
Bulgaria-Israel: http://www.parliament.bg/bg/friendshipgroups/members/2220

I assume that the leftist parties are more represented in the pro-"Palestine" group and vice-versa for the rightist parties and the pro-Israel group. I found it using Google Translate and searching for pro-Israel groups in every European country.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 03:15:07 AM »
I am pleasantly surprised by these of Bulgarians.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:00 AM »
I'm not surprised the Bulgarian i know is a friend of my brother he's a good guy people always mistake him for Jewish.He says maybe one of my ancestors was Jewish who knows.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03