Author Topic: 'My Jihad' is serial murder!  (Read 2389 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'My Jihad' is serial murder!
« on: August 20, 2014, 05:37:37 PM »
Remember that attempt to white-wash the term jihad to mean a 'peaceful struggle' by muslims. Apparently the muslims didn't get the meme... To most of them Jihad = murder of infidels... Some of the more righteous muslims actually commit serial murder for their belief.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/08/20/american-jihadist-suspected-in-four-murders-from-new-jersey-to-washington-state/

Ali Muhammad Brown is in jail in King County, Washington State. Police suspect him of waging a one-man jihad on American soil.

SEATTLE—The man suspected of killing two people in Seattle’s Central District and a young woman in New Jersey is now the prime suspect in a fourth homicide.

Ali Muhammad Brown is currently in jail on $5 million bail for the alleged murder of a college student in late June.

Brown has already been charged with gunning down two men at 29th and King Street in Seattle’s Leschi neighborhood on June 1.

Multiple sources with knowledge of the investigation say Brown told police he carried out the murders because he was on a jihad to kill Americans.

A serial killer (alleged) with a jihadist motivation. And our betters in the liberal elite want to disarm us ordinary citizens.

Brown wouldn’t be the first jihadist to wage a splinter cell war on American soil, of course. The Beltway sniper John Muhammad and his sidekick John Lee Malvo waged their own jihad on innocent Americans in 2002. They have been followed by a succession of jihadists on American soil, including Nidal Hasan at Fort Hood, Texas.

The Obama administration to this day describes Hasan’s jihad massacre as an act of “workplace violence.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 'My Jihad' is serial murder!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:38:44 PM »
I wonder if this Brown dude is related to the piece of drek Michael Brown?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 05:48:25 PM »
These deceptive ads were plastered on buses in order to confuse the average American as to what Jihad really means... Maybe they can white-wash the terms 'Taqiya' and 'Hudna' too...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 05:49:12 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 05:50:14 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 05:51:46 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 05:52:40 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 05:54:45 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »
My jihad is grooming underage girls to become sex-slaves, and I jihad like a boss. It ain't easy bein' a [nazi] playa.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 09:55:34 PM »
I really hate to say this... I kinda wish we had the Catholics and the Knights Templar of the past working together, today. .... along with the Jews!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 09:59:20 PM »
I really hate to say this... I kinda wish we had the Catholics and the Knights Templar of the past working together, today. .... along with the Jews!

Oh they are. Except for the Knights Templar, because you're in the wrong millenium for those guys. Even Herzel worked with the Catholic church. They work with all kinds of other churches too. Of course it's almost always working against Judaism, though (besides working with some evangelical groups, but loosing 250,000 Jews that way to xtianity isn't worth all the volunteering in history), and we call those Jews traitors.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 10:11:10 PM »
Oh they are. Except for the Knights Templar, because you're in the wrong millenium for those guys. Even Herzel worked with the Catholic church. They work with all kinds of other churches too. Of course it's almost always working against Judaism, though (besides working with some evangelical groups, but loosing 250,000 Jews that way to xtianity isn't worth all the volunteering in history), and we call those Jews traitors.
I'm talking about an alliance, not a conversion. ..
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 10:22:03 PM »
I'm talking about an alliance, not a conversion. ..

I'll assume you mean the old Catholic church that used to burn us alive then, because if this one treats us like it does fellow Catholics, we'll be sold out to mudrats before we shake hands. One way or another, I deeply doubt anything good can come from buddying up with the establishment churches. Individuals of any religion are great to work with, but even with a "good" church "an alliance with the mighty is never to be trusted" (Phaedrus).

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2014, 10:08:01 PM »
^ I'm not taking about the evil doings of the Church.  They slaughtered my ancestors too. I'm talking about the unification of peoples (Catholics, Protestants, and Jews) against the Muslims. The power of the Catholic Church was nothing to mess with! We need that strength again to face this evil! "United we stand,  divided we fall" The Jews have Israel and the hand of G-d. .. well, we don't! So we should all just die! The bible even says Judah and Ephraim will fight each other and not like each other and then join together. If the lost tribes are coming back, who else could they be?

I'm sick of all the bullsh it on this forum! If you want to push away good non Jews... good job!  We will all burn in hell!

I missed all your posts that Dr Dan removed last night ... I wish I could of seen them. .. I'm guessing you insulted all of are non Jewish supporters. ....

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »
Ephraim,

The church is neither Ephraim or Judah...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 01:02:10 AM »
Honestly I don't think all the help in the world from non-Jews is going to help us in the end.

Our religious belief is that in the end our only savior will come from Hashem, and those who clung to his promise will live to see the messianic age...

If they (the non-Jew) feels it in his soul, in his heart of hearts, that he or she wants to help Israel succeed it is a merit for them. And I have no problem working with them. But I will not work with a 'church'...