Author Topic: Anti-Semitic incidents 'up 500%' in UK since Israels defensive war against Gaza  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/israelgaza-conflict-antisemitic-incidents-up-500-in-uk-since-start-of-bombardment-of-gaza-9681324.html

Anti-Semitic incidents in the UK have rocketed by nearly 500 per cent since the start of the latest conflict in Gaza, according to a charity.

The Community Security Trust (CST), which has a helpline for British Jews to report incidents, has received more than 240 calls in July alone – up from around 50 a month for the rest of 2014.

Anti-Semitic incidents are classed as any verbal or physical act aimed at Jewish people, groups or property where there is evidence of an Anti-Semitic motivation.

Mark Gardner, the communications director for the CST, said the number of attacks in July is likely to rise as workers process the “huge volume” of calls they have received.

“The actual data is bad enough but cannot convey the mood of the Jewish community, with many people telling us that they have never felt so bad, have been under such pressure, nor worried so much about what the future may hold,” he added.

“British Jews, like those elsewhere, will continue to suffer local anti-Semitic impacts from overseas events and global ideological trends.”

July was the second-worst month ever recorded by the charity, established in 1994, after 289 incidents were seen in January 2009.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
I'll bet it are the British nazi's again....
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
It seems like you realy love the anti-semitism from some British people. You like posting about it, but you don't post about anti-Galloway protestors waving Israeli flags standing hand in hand with the Jewish community. Are you a anti-semite Irish Zionist?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I post all forms of anti Semitism & I respond to Irish anti Semitism by condemning it, unlike you of course.
Even in this thread which states that Anti-Semitic incidents 'up 500%' in UK you just brush it off as an irrelevant matter & then have the nerve to call me an anti Semite.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
I post all forms of anti Semitism & I respond to Irish anti Semitism by condemning it, unlike you of course.
Even in this thread which states that Anti-Semitic incidents 'up 500%' in UK you just brush it off as an irrelevant matter & then have the nerve to call me an anti Semite.

I did not called you a anti-semite? Read proper before you respond. What do you smoke? I asked you if you are a anti-semite i did not accuse you for being one.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I did not called you a anti-semite? Read proper before you respond. What do you smoke? I asked you if you are a anti-semite i did not accuse you for being one.
Do you condemn British anti Semitism Yes or No?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
Do you condemn British anti Semitism Yes or No?

Yes i do... But i protect the British people from your Irish hate.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
That says it all there, couldn't answer with a simple yes I condemn British anti Semitism.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
That says it all there, couldn't answer with a simple yes I condemn British anti Semitism.

Do you hate the British people in general? Yes or no? Simple as that. I will wait.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Do you hate the British people in general? Yes or no? Simple as that. I will wait.
No.
Now answer my question.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
No.
Now answer my question.

What question? I think i just did?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
There will keep being incidents while Jews are still on the planet.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

What should we do? Go to another planet? Send them to another planet?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer

What?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

He's obviously offended, because protecting the pride of England seems to be hopelessly intertwined with his ego, and I didn't go here yet because I can't figure out if it's with his sense of worth or sense of honor, or if the entire thing is really an ultimate ego trip, and he thinks that he's defending their honor and this makes him heroic, or if he simply dislikes the Irish more than anti-semites. It's a massive waste of psychoanalysis, but my final prognosis is all of the above.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
What question? I think i just did?

He asked if you condemn British antisemetism.

To be fair, the second you snapped at him talking about British Nazis, he kept rubbing vinegar in the wound post after post, and I understand your position, you live there or go there regularly enough to know people, and you can find good in almost anyone, so it's like he's saying all those nice people you know are really bad. Maybe you even know other righteous British people you want to share the page with, and you don't want them to think that JTF is an anti-England movement, or would not be attractive to British people if posts about it are made regularly.

The bottom line is that I can not personally name a country in Europe that the majority of the population isn't anti-Israel, and England has an especially brutal history against the Jewish people, and making excuses for it makes you look like you're defending it. IZ has posted many times about nazi Irishmen, and "it's my ox" is a pretty good explanation on your differences with Irish independence, so that can be settled, but what you need to understand, which IZ does, is that if the status quo is maintained, England will be destroyed horribly and Ireland with it. It's easier to see that in Israel (though today with the muslims in England, it's a lot clearer), which is why we condemn Jewish traitors with no mercy, and while I understand that you believe that IZ has ulterior motives due to his pro-independence views, I believe quite seriously that he would love to see an England full of righteous people, and you should work with him to the common goal of achieving that in your respective countries, with the posts he makes about Irish antisemites as a good indicator of how to do that.

This multi-thread bickering has gone on long enough. Though I have no authority, and IZ can ban me whenever he wants (and screw you IZ for banning me last time for a day for nothing) you guys working together would show not only that a peaceful UK can be maintained no matter what the political control entails of, and that righteous people can rise above petiteness to work together for a righteous cause. So with no authority to back me, kiss and make up now.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
He asked if you condemn British antisemetism.

To be fair, the second you snapped at him talking about British Nazis, he kept rubbing vinegar in the wound post after post, and I understand your position, you live there or go there regularly enough to know people, and you can find good in almost anyone, so it's like he's saying all those nice people you know are really bad. Maybe you even know other righteous British people you want to share the page with, and you don't want them to think that JTF is an anti-England movement, or would not be attractive to British people if posts about it are made regularly.

The bottom line is that I can not personally name a country in Europe that the majority of the population isn't anti-Israel, and England has an especially brutal history against the Jewish people, and making excuses for it makes you look like you're defending it. IZ has posted many times about nazi Irishmen, and "it's my ox" is a pretty good explanation on your differences with Irish independence, so that can be settled, but what you need to understand, which IZ does, is that if the status quo is maintained, England will be destroyed horribly and Ireland with it. It's easier to see that in Israel (though today with the muslims in England, it's a lot clearer), which is why we condemn Jewish traitors with no mercy, and while I understand that you believe that IZ has ulterior motives due to his pro-independence views, I believe quite seriously that he would love to see an England full of righteous people, and you should work with him to the common goal of achieving that in your respective countries, with the posts he makes about Irish antisemites as a good indicator of how to do that.

This multi-thread bickering has gone on long enough. Though I have no authority, and IZ can ban me whenever he wants (and screw you IZ for banning me last time for a day for nothing) you guys working together would show not only that a peaceful UK can be maintained no matter what the political control entails of, and that righteous people can rise above petiteness to work together for a righteous cause. So with no authority to back me, kiss and make up now.

You have a good statement here. I already awnserd his question so i don't know why he ask me again. He call a Arab guy with a Hitler t-shirt British... I think he is nuts. He don't know anything about the country and the people. I don't denie there is a lot of Jew hate in the country but i know that the majority of this people are Arabs, blacks, leftwing Brits and international students. I am formiliair with a lot of rightwing patriotic organizations and they ALL chose side for Israel and the Jewish people (except for idiot groups like the BNP, NF etc).

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
You have a good statement here. I already awnserd his question so i don't know why he ask me again. He call a Arab guy with a Hitler t-shirt British... I think he is nuts. He don't know anything about the country and the people. I don't denie there is a lot of Jew hate in the country but i know that the majority of this people are Arabs, blacks, leftwing Brits and international students. I am formiliair with a lot of rightwing patriotic organizations and they ALL chose side for Israel and the Jewish people (except for idiot groups like the BNP, NF etc).
See here again left just blame on some left wing crazies, the rest of Brits are pro Israel.
Who are these groups in Britain who are the majority of British people supporting Israel?
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
See here again left just blame on some left wing crazies, the rest of Brits are pro Israel.
Who are these groups in Britain who are the majority of British people supporting Israel?

UKIP, the majority of the EDL, Britain First... This are lots of people i saw, met and spoke the last few years and ALL of them support Israel. I NEVER met a anti-semite in England apart from (yes indeed) the muslims and a few nazi's who turned up at the EDL demo's (who we send away directly). I believe the majority of the '9 till 5' people in England (and the UK) don't have anything against the Jews. I don't say the rest are pro-Israel. I say the majority of the English have nothing against Israel and the Jews. I live in the UK now and ALL the people i meet here are pro-Israel (apart from INDEED some leftwing idiots who are not even British but Irish republicans). I've met a few Irish republicans who are pro-Israel, that for sure, but that doenst take away that EVERY anti-Israel rally here is organized by Irish republicans.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
In all fairness, the UKIP is a fantastic political party, and I've yet to disagree with them yet, and purged the one Nazi in their group pretty fast.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
What?
What do you mean, what?  When Jews are all dead, then there will be any anti-semitic incidents or no more anti-semites.