Author Topic: British pro-Israeli Protest held at Galloway talk in Belfast  (Read 1216 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
British pro-Israeli Protest held at Galloway talk in Belfast
« on: August 25, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »
You can see me at 0:23 tall guy with the blue jacket standing behind my mate with the flag, cap and camouflage jacket.

http://www.u.tv/news/Protest-held-at-Galloway-talk-in-Belfast/0e931c46-2ada-4553-91b7-a7e4331957ff
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: British pro-Israeli Protest held at Galloway talk in Belfast
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 03:39:54 PM »
You can see me at 0:23 tall guy with the blue jacket standing behind my mate with the flag, cap and camouflage jacket.

http://www.u.tv/news/Protest-held-at-Galloway-talk-in-Belfast/0e931c46-2ada-4553-91b7-a7e4331957ff
They guy next to you has an Israeli flag?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:57:59 PM »
You are protesting with EDL protesters who have holocaust deniers in their ranks.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2014, 05:20:59 AM »
You are protesting with EDL protesters who have holocaust deniers in their ranks.

Better than not protesting.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2014, 05:31:44 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!! You are CRAZY! There was 1 young guy with a EDL flag. The EDL WAS a great organizations before and YES from the few 100,000 of  supporters we had some idiot nazi's walking around on the demo's. Fact is that you are a racist, a coward, a bigot and a piece of dirt! You LOVE anti-semitism as you just LOVE to smear everyone!!!! You can not say a good word about this pro-Israel rally (i think you are not a zionist at all), but you LOVE to come up again with a stupid comment about 1 young boy with a EDL flag that stands their in support of Israel.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2014, 05:35:32 AM »

I don't know why you are a administrator on this forum... You only smear people that support Israel and you hate people that support Israel.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2014, 05:40:02 AM »
They guy next to you has an Israeli flag?

The guy standing in front of me with the Israeli flag yes. And the army jacket and cap.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 06:06:12 AM »
The guy standing in front of me with the Israeli flag yes. And the army jacket and cap.
Yes now i see you
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2014, 01:24:33 PM »
See? You defend Nazi's. The EDL attacked Chaim by calling him a terrorist & has holocaust deniers in it's group.
Shame you are willing to look beyond this.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 01:26:24 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!!! You are CRAZY! There was 1 young guy with a EDL flag. The EDL WAS a great organizations before and YES from the few 100,000 of  supporters we had some idiot nazi's walking around on the demo's. Fact is that you are a racist, a coward, a bigot and a piece of dirt! You LOVE anti-semitism as you just LOVE to smear everyone!!!! You can not say a good word about this pro-Israel rally (i think you are not a zionist at all), but you LOVE to come up again with a stupid comment about 1 young boy with a EDL flag that stands their in support of Israel.
The fact that you don't even condemn EDL & this supporter shows what a hypocrite you really are.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 02:25:24 PM »
The fact that you don't even condemn EDL & this supporter shows what a hypocrite you really are.

Idiot! Ive met hundreds of EDL supporters and they are pro-Israel. Now piss of because you are stupid and just copy the things you like to hear.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2014, 02:27:47 PM »
See? You defend Nazi's. The EDL attacked Chaim by calling him a terrorist & has holocaust deniers in it's group.

Oh yes i defend nazi's haha! (i wonder why you don't have much support on this forum lol). Tell me, show me the proof about the EDL (who is the EDL?) are nazi's? We had no members just supporters. Do you have proof that the 'EDL' are nazi's? So this young boy supported Israel and turned up with a EDL flag was a nazi? You are a fool.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2014, 02:29:33 PM »

Can you show me what one's denied the holocaust? What members (they didn't had members but you are dumb so ok) denied the holocaust, i like to see some original documents or links from the EDL website?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »
I can say right now that i condemn ANY form of anti-semitsm. We had some nazi's on EDL demo's back in the days, and the EDL supporters did everything they can to keep them away from the demo's. The EDL 'leadership' had a lot of connections with Jewish groups and organizations. Why was i always welcome at the EDL? Why did they alow Jews to carry Israel flags on ENGLISH demo's? Why did they worked together with Jews from the US? The JDL-UK worked together with the EDL so on so on.