Author Topic: ZOA's Mort Klein becomes Jackie Gleason when questioned: homina (new video)  (Read 4088 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", comment and share on Facebook: https://facebook.com/photo.php?v=768820163159539

Please "like", comment and mirror on YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1FraqUnop2Q

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I wish that shmuck (whatever his name is) had interviewed you instead.  He'd have had a rude awakening.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
That guy has idea what Judaism teaches. What a useless shmuck
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes....Israel is already a state....the discussion shouldn't even take place!  Hamas and the PLO will Never honor their word, and besides that Dividing that land is a major affront to God!  The Interviewer is a pro-Palestinian supporter!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Mort Klein is a eunoch!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes....Israel is already a state....the discussion shouldn't even take place!  Hamas and the PLO will Never honor their word, and besides that Dividing that land is a major affront to God!  The Interviewer is a pro-Palestinian supporter!

No he isn't. The interviewer is Rabbi Mark S. Golub who supports Israel. He has interviewed Rabbi Kahane and has spoken fondly of him.

He was a rabbi of a Reform temple though...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What a loser. If Mort Klein is all we've got, then we don't need enemies.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
No he isn't. The interviewer is Rabbi Mark S. Golub who supports Israel. He has interviewed Rabbi Kahane and has spoken fondly of him.

He was a rabbi of a Reform temple though...

Muman, did you even listen to the interview??  If you did, you need to pay better attention to the interview, because Golub was obviously hostile to Mort klein and pushing for a Palestinian State.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Of course. I have watched it three times already.

I saw him trying to get Mort Klein to speak up about his position rather than to let it pass. I didn't pick up that he supported a palestinian state. He wanted to get Mort to commit to either the peace-plan or the one state solution. I don't know what exactly Rabbi Golub believes, but he has been open to Kahanes opinion.

I suggest everyone else watch it again... The conditions Rabbi Golub postulates that the Fatach would 'concede' to are ridiculous and no sensible person believes that Abbas would agree to such conditions... Listen to about 1:40- where he lays out the conditions of accepting a 'palestine' state and, to me, it seems like a question which is rhetorical (if they agreed to something they would never agree to)...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer

I saw him trying to get Mort Klein to speak up about his position rather than to let it pass. I didn't pick up that he supported a palestinian state. He wanted to get Mort to commit to either the peace-plan or the one state solution. I don't know what exactly Rabbi Golub believes, but he has been open to Kahanes opinion.

Oh please!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Oh Please what? You feel that way, I don't... I listen to it again and again and I hear a condition which is impossible, so Mort should have said it is not acceptable to ZOA... That he supports Jewish sovereignty in all of the land of Israel.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I see that Rabbi Golub does pose one question which seems to be hostile to Mort, but I think he just wanted an honest answer.

Anyway, I like the show which he does, and he was very kind to Rabbi Kahane on his show.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Muman, did you even listen to the interview??  If you did, you need to pay better attention to the interview, because Golub was obviously hostile to Mort klein and pushing for a Palestinian State.

Not true imo.  He was getting hostile because klein wouldn't answer his questions.  Therewas no crime in what he asked him.    Clarify your position, the interviewer won't bite ur head off for it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Oh Please what? You feel that way, I don't... I listen to it again and again and I hear a condition which is impossible, so Mort should have said it is not acceptable to ZOA... That he supports Jewish sovereignty in all of the land of Israel.
I clearly got the impression that the interviewer would be very comfortable should a two state solution come to pass... Klein clearly refused to answer and tried his best to hedge his bets only making himself look like a fool....Interviews like this are useless and only show that the present situation will go on for some time to come.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: ZOA's Mort Klein becomes Jackie Gleason when questioned: homina (new video)
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2014, 01:43:30 AM »

I suggest everyone else watch it again... The conditions Rabbi Golub postulates that the Fatach would 'concede' to are ridiculous and no sensible person believes that Abbas would agree to such conditions... Listen to about 1:40- where he lays out the conditions of accepting a 'palestine' state and, to me, it seems like a question which is rhetorical (if they agreed to something they would never agree to)...

When watching the video,  the impression I got is Mark Golub wanted to know Mort Klein's position on whether he would ever accept a Fakestine state in Judea and Samaria.   W/o knowing about Mark Golub's background,   I got the impression that he wasn't indicating his preference.  He just wanted to know Mort Klein's position on the critical issue.   As a viewer,  I thought Golub did a good job with the interview. 

In another video interview with AFSI Chairman Mark Langfan that's also on the Shalom TV channel on Zootube,  he asked Langfan the same question in the latter part of the interview.  Langfan was decisive with his answer,  which is he won't support a Fakestine state in Judea and Samaria,  period.   That interview is worth listening to if you and the others have the opportunity.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMTzeD8QogQ

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 01:05:24 AM »
בס''ד

Attorney Steve Goldberg, a supporter of our beloved Rabbi Meir Kahane, uses our video on Mort Klein and the ZOA on his web site:

http://savethezoa.com/2014/08/mort-klein-cant-take-position

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 02:00:33 AM »
בס''ד

Attorney Steve Goldberg, a supporter of our beloved Rabbi Meir Kahane, uses our video on Mort Klein and the ZOA on his web site:

http://savethezoa.com/2014/08/mort-klein-cant-take-position

Chaim,  while Steve Goldberg has said some very good things about the late and great Rabbi Kahane,  he also said the following that's disturbing to say the least:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/11997#.VAf-5psg-M-

Kahane was a flawed human being and some of his policy prescriptions were profoundly misguided. For example, his views on sexual relations between Jews and non-Jews were theocratic, priggish and hypocritical.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2014, 02:15:38 AM »
Chaim,  the following article directly relates to what I mentioned to you last month.   The next time I see you,  I plan on bringing the part of the article that's part of premium content of this website:

http://los-angeles-business-journal.vlex.com/vid/said-prominent-rocked-fly-sours-56469025

Los Angeles Business Journal
 November 26, 2001

She said, he said, they said: prominent law firm rocked as charges fly after relationship between partners sours.

Full content is available for members only
REQUEST YOUR FREE TRIAL

SUMMARY

Greenberg Traurig attorney's Carol Perrin and Steve Goldberg

FREE EXCERPT

CAROL Perrin says it all began one February evening over dinner with Steve Goldberg.

Perrin, at the time managing partner in the recently opened L.A. office of Greenberg Traurig LP, had been working with him for less than two months and was becoming uncomfortable over the attention he had been giving her.

Theirs had been an unusual relationship for some time: He was her divorce attorney, and had since become a partner at Greenberg. His house in the gated community of Bel Air Crest was across the street from hers. His two children were friends with her children.

Perrin suspected that Goldberg was interested in a romantic relationship, so she asked him one night to meet her at the now-defunct Italian hideaway Santo Pietro to clear the air. She wanted to tell him that she was dating again and asked him to leave her alone. "Our relationship was creeping me out," she recalls.

She says he didn't take it well.

"He just turned to me and in a normal tone said, 'You have no idea how evil I am and you have no idea how evil I can be,'" she remembers. "He said, 'I've never done anything evil to you, and I don't know that I can control myself."'

The next morning, Perrin claims, she found Goldberg in her office with several of the firm's partners. He had called an emergency meeting to question her management style.

"He said, 'Well, everybody has complaints, and we think it may get out of hand, and we want to talk to you about it,"' Perrin says.

What followed would rock the L.A. office of Miami-based Greenberg Traurig, one of the nation's fastest growing law firms that among other things is noted for representing then-candidate George W. Bush in the litigation following last year's presidential election.

There were accusations of billing fraud against Perrin, a months-long investigation conducted by Greenberg Chairman Larry Hoffman, unexpected hirings and promotions, Goldberg's ultimate resignation, and, as could be expected in a story involving lawyers, lots of litigation.

To this day, two questions linger:

Did Goldberg hold a personal grudge against Perrin?

Was Perrin as bad a manager as Goldberg claims?

Both tell very different stories. Goldberg claims that he and Perrin had a one-month "fling" before they formed Greenberg's L.A. office, and that it ended by mutual consent. He says he never even had dinner with Perrin that February evening, nor arranged an emergency meeting the next day. And he continues to believe the firm covered up months of over-billing in the thousands of dollars -- at least $20,000 a month.

Perrin flatly denies ever having a sexual relationship with Goldberg and defends her billing practices and management style, although in retrospect she recognizes why things got out of hand. "I didn't really get it," she concedes in a lengthy interview with the Business Journal, the first time she has spoken publicly about the matter. "I didn't take time to meet with the people I was working with and say, 'Hi, how are you, how's your daughter?"'

'Like caged animals'

Law firms are often not the best-managed businesses. Because they are formed as partnerships, where organizational lines of authority and profit participation are sometimes murky, infighting and recrimination are not unusual. Inflated egos don't help.

"The training lawyers receive and the skills they can bring to their legal practice ...are at odds with the reasoning and human interaction it takes to run a good firm," says Samuel Culbert, professor of management at UCLA's Anderson School and author of the new book, "Don't Kill the Bosses."

"A lot of attorneys work so intensively on cases -- sitting in an office, pouring through legal briefs and case law," he continues. "They're like caged animals and when they come out for air, they're often seen in the office as socially inappropriate."

But what happened at the L.A. office of Greenberg Traurig is extreme, even by law firm standards. It's also a lesson in what could happen when a fast-growing...

To continue reading

REQUEST YOUR FREE TRIAL

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2014, 02:33:02 AM »
Steve Goldberg was representing Shelley Rubin in 2006,  which was after the Gaza retreat that Shelley Rubin's JDL supported:

http://www.legalmetric.com/cases/copyright/cacd/cacd_206cv00372.html

Substitution of Attorney filed. Substituting attorney Steven M Goldberg for Shelley Rubin in place and stead of attorney Eric Bryan Fenster by Judge Dale S. Fischer.(yc, ) (Entered: 02/10/2006)

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2014, 10:25:36 AM »
I'm curious, is perrin Jewish?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »
I'm curious, is perrin Jewish?

The same question came to mind for me when reading Steve Goldberg's comment about Rabbi Kahane that I posted above.

While I don't know if Carol Perrin is Jewish,   the Rabbi that conducted the funeral services of the late and great Baruch Goldstein was Rabbi Yaacov Perrin.   This sounds like a terrific Rabbi! :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

At Goldstein's funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin claimed that even one million Arabs are "not worth a Jewish fingernail".

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014, 09:46:39 PM »
The same question came to mind for me when reading Steve Goldberg's comment about Rabbi Kahane that I posted above.

Yup, exactly my thinking.

While I don't know if Carol Perrin is Jewish,   the Rabbi that conducted the funeral services of the late and great Baruch Goldstein was Rabbi Yaacov Perrin.   This sounds like a terrific Rabbi! :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

At Goldstein's funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin claimed that even one million Arabs are "not worth a Jewish fingernail".

Interesting.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2014, 10:46:55 PM »
  About the interviewer- he is mixed. I saw many of his video's and such I would say that in theory he is or definitely was for a "2 state solution" BUT I think that over time he has been going more to the right and he doesn't see a "peace partner" now. + Recently he has been doing a number of interviews and tours and other such programs on his "Shalom T.V." network and over all he does have a platform for many different perspectives to voice their opinions and thoughts.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.