Author Topic: Calling European countries Nazi countries  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Calling European countries Nazi countries
« on: August 26, 2014, 10:44:27 PM »
"There is no such thing as a little bit of Nazism anymore than there is a such thing as a little bit pregnant". Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIXubdoXClk&list=PL2D2434AF1319B28B&index=2
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Calling European countries Nazi countries
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 10:58:58 AM »
I'm a little bit confused.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 03:06:29 PM »
It is a great speech! It feels like Kahane is blaming the American Jews and not the Europeans (who fought the nazi's aswell and didn't only supported them).
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »
It is a great speech! It feels like Kahane is blaming the American Jews and not the Europeans (who fought the nazi's aswell and didn't only supported them).

Correct, except about fighting the Nazis, because a tiny minority fought. I don't blame them, because I call them what they are. Jews that call the Europeans that don't love them lovely are surprised they didn't help.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 03:12:13 PM »
Correct, except about fighting the Nazis, because a tiny minority fought. I don't blame them, because I call them what they are. Jews that call the Europeans that don't love them lovely are surprised they didn't help.

Human behaviour is that you chose for your own safety and own healt even if others suffer. That is excactly what the majority of the Europeans did.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2014, 03:30:17 PM »
Human behavior is that you chose for your own safety and own health even if others suffer. That is exactly what the majority of the Europeans did.

We will kill ourselves before our actions cause the death of an innocent life. That's Judaism, and you call a creature that has no problem with a holocaust of innocents because the economy is bad whatever you want, but I would at least use "human" loosely. Europe's interest was not to fill their countries with Arabs. They did, and many were the newly Terroristinian "refugees", because it makes Israel look bad. If I would eat scraps or eat caviar and all the Greeks in the city are killed, I would make sure to salt the scrap well and swallow the thing fast.

Don't worry, I expect Europe to take doubles of caviar, because Catholic influence put anti-semetism into the blood of Europeans for a millennium, and they didn't need to do anything, because Hashem already told us that the nations would hate us. Don't expect me to call England or Ukraine lovely.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »
We will kill ourselves before our actions cause the death of an innocent life. That's Judaism, and you call a creature that has no problem with a holocaust of innocents because the economy is bad whatever you want, but I would at least use "human" loosely. Europe's interest was not to fill their countries with Arabs. They did, and many were the newly Terroristinian "refugees", because it makes Israel look bad. If I would eat scraps or eat caviar and all the Greeks in the city are killed, I would make sure to salt the scrap well and swallow the thing fast.

Don't worry, I expect Europe to take doubles of caviar, because Catholic influence put anti-semetism into the blood of Europeans for a millennium, and they didn't need to do anything, because Hashem already told us that the nations would hate us. Don't expect me to call England or Ukraine lovely.

From a Jewish point of view you don't need to call them lovely. Theere are lots of things i would like to see diffrent about England, the UK and Europe believe me (all in a positive way for the Jewish people aswell and for the white Europeans ofcourse). I accept that Jews are living here and my wish is to see them living side by side with respect together with us Christians and i believe we should remove Islam from this continent forever! Yes the Jews belong in Israel, but fact is that the Jews will always be a part of Europe and i love to see them in Europe as they (unlike Islam) contribute in a positive way in to society's with their shops, busineses and scientists.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2014, 04:02:11 PM »
From a Jewish point of view you don't need to call them lovely. There are lots of things I would like to see different about England, the UK and Europe, believe me (all in a positive way for the Jewish people as well and for the white Europeans, of course). I accept that Jews are living here and my wish is to see them living side by side with respect together with us Christians and I believe we should remove Islam from this continent forever! Yes the Jews belong in Israel, but fact is that the Jews will always be a part of Europe and i love to see them in Europe as they (unlike Islam) contribute in a positive way in to societies with their shops, busineses and scientists.

No, we won't always be a part of Europe. We're a hated minority there as a curse on us for our sins. I'd rather Europe didn't care about Jews then they love us, because the heart changes more than the mind.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2014, 04:56:53 PM »
No, we won't always be a part of Europe. We're a hated minority there as a curse on us for our sins. I'd rather Europe didn't care about Jews then they love us, because the heart changes more than the mind.

Hmm thats quit weird. Be happy that people stick up for the Jews in Europe. Things can get much worse in the next few years for the Jews in Europe (so as for the patriotic whites in Europe) and we realy need to care about eachother for the future and the future of our kids. It's not just about 1 or 2 lands... It's about a much bigger thing and we are all in danger.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2014, 08:25:14 PM »
So what about Serbs? The position of the JTF is support for the Serbs. Many Serbs support Israel too, as we can clearly see with groups like "Israel-Serbia Friendship Association" on Facebook, which has far more members than any Serbian group in support of "Palestine". However, Serbia voted in favor of "Palestine" at the UN. Does this mean that Serbia is a "Nazi nation" and we should completely forget all the history between us, including the fact that Milorad Dodik, the representative of those Serbs whose land is under Islamic occupation, used his political leverage to actually prevent an Islamofascist country (Bosnia) from voting for "Palestine" which everyone thought would be a "yes" vote without question?

The Baltics have a long and tragic history of anti-Semitism. Should this article, then, go ignored?
http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/29/two-baltic-countries-form-new-christian-israel-allies-caucus/

Should all those Europeans who abandoned paganism and adopted a Semitic religion which happens to be an offshoot of Judaism, and thus brought tremendous Semitic, Judaeo-Christian influence on European civilization be considered "Nazi scum"?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2014, 08:28:41 PM »
European and Judaeo-Christian civilization have both mutually influenced each other to the point in which they now go hand-in-hand (hence Western Civilization, of which Israel is the easternmost bastion). Why else do conservative Americans always mention America's "Judaeo-Christian values", when America is clearly of mostly European blood?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 08:52:48 PM »
European and Judaeo-Christian civilization have both mutually influenced each other to the point in which they now go hand-in-hand (hence Western Civilization, of which Israel is the easternmost bastion). Why else do conservative Americans always mention America's "Judaeo-Christian values", when America is clearly of mostly European blood?

Because they make up terms. Jewish and Xtian values are different, and they use the term to back-up their beliefs by saying they have something to do with Judaism. They will also invade Israel with their Judaeo-pagan values.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 10:11:51 PM »
So what about Serbs? The position of the JTF is support for the Serbs. Many Serbs support Israel too, as we can clearly see with groups like "Israel-Serbia Friendship Association" on Facebook, which has far more members than any Serbian group in support of "Palestine". However, Serbia voted in favor of "Palestine" at the UN. Does this mean that Serbia is a "Nazi nation" and we should completely forget all the history between us, including the fact that Milorad Dodik, the representative of those Serbs whose land is under Islamic occupation, used his political leverage to actually prevent an Islamofascist country (Bosnia) from voting for "Palestine" which everyone thought would be a "yes" vote without question?

The Baltics have a long and tragic history of anti-Semitism. Should this article, then, go ignored?
http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/29/two-baltic-countries-form-new-christian-israel-allies-caucus/

Should all those Europeans who abandoned paganism and adopted a Semitic religion which happens to be an offshoot of Judaism, and thus brought tremendous Semitic, Judaeo-Christian influence on European civilization be considered "Nazi scum"?

If I remember correctly, Serbia did *not* vote in favor of fakestine at the U.N. 

Regarding the article on Algemeiner that you linked to, no one is saying that good people who don't hate Jews and/or Israel should go ignored.  However, I was always taught in school that Latvia and Estonia (and Lithuania) treated their Jews very badly, and that quite a few of them willingly joined the SS. 

As for your question about European pagans who became Christians, no one here is calling them all Nazi scum.  There are good, righteous people in every nation.  However, the people among them who harm Jews, and who take the side of fecalstinians against Israel are indeed Nazi scum. 
Politicians like George Galloway are Nazi scum.  And so is former Irish president Mary Robinson.  Here's some background on her:

http://theelders.org/article/gaza-cycle-violence-can-be-broken

Two factors are necessary to make Palestinian unity possible. First, there must be at least a partial lifting of the 7-year-old sanctions and blockade that isolate the 1.8 million people in Gaza. There must also be an opportunity for the teachers, police, and welfare and health workers on the Hamas payroll to be paid. These necessary requirements for a human standard of living continue to be denied. Instead, Israel blocked Qatar's offer to provide funds to pay civil servants' salaries, and access to and from Gaza has been further tightened by Egypt and Israel.

There is no humane or legal justification for the way the Israeli Defense Forces are conducting this war. Israeli bombs, missiles, and artillery have pulverised large parts of Gaza, including thousands of homes, schools, and hospitals. More than 250,000 people have been displaced from their homes in Gaza. Hundreds of Palestinian noncombatants have been killed. Much of Gaza has lost access to water and electricity completely. This is a humanitarian catastrophe.

There is never an excuse for deliberate attacks on civilians in conflict. These are war crimes. This is true for both sides. Hamas's indiscriminate targeting of Israeli civilians is equally unacceptable. However, three Israeli civilians have been killed by Palestinian rockets, while an overwhelming majority of the 1,600 Palestinians killed have been civilians, including more than 330 children. The need for international judicial proceedings to investigate and end these violations of international law should be taken very seriously.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2012/10/qa-mary-robinson

What are the difficulties faced by the UN High Commissioner, particularly in areas of conflict such as Israel and Palestine, where most people assume one must take sides?

You have to realise that human rights are not on either the Israeli or the Palestinian side. They are on both. Having said that, the occupation is a terrible denial of human rights. So it’s not equating a situation but it’s also respecting that settlers were being shot at and killed and were living in fear. I met these people and I tried very hard to be as fair as I could. The Palestinians were very pleased, perhaps over-pleased, which meant the Israeli side wasn’t.

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/aug/07/nation/na-obama-jews7

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2010/robert-harris/allied-in-anti-semitism-%E2%80%93-the-irish-connection/

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2014, 10:16:31 PM »
Because they make up terms. Jewish and Xtian values are different, and they use the term to back-up their beliefs by saying they have something to do with Judaism. They will also invade Israel with their Judaeo-pagan values.
Total F ing bullshiite! >:(
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2014, 10:17:59 PM »
If I remember correctly, Serbia did *not* vote in favor of fakestine at the U.N. 

Regarding the article on Algemeiner that you linked to, no one is saying that good people who don't hate Jews and/or Israel should go ignored.  However, I was always taught in school that Latvia and Estonia (and Lithuania) treated their Jews very badly, and that quite a few of them willingly joined the SS. 

As for your question about European pagans who became Christians, no one here is calling them all Nazi scum.  There are good, righteous people in every nation.  However, the people among them who harm Jews, and who take the side of fecalstinians against Israel are indeed Nazi scum. 
Politicians like George Galloway are Nazi scum.  And so is former Irish president Mary Robinson.  Here's some background on her:

http://theelders.org/article/gaza-cycle-violence-can-be-broken

http://www.economist.com/blogs/prospero/2012/10/qa-mary-robinson

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/aug/07/nation/na-obama-jews7

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2010/robert-harris/allied-in-anti-semitism-%E2%80%93-the-irish-connection/

http://www.israellycool.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/europe-unga-2012-votes2.jpg
It is an unfortunate fact, but it is because the Serbs have a traitorous government, just like America and Israel. Does this mean that Serbs are not our allies? Of course not! It just means their government is pro-Islamic. Ask any of the Serbs on here what they think of their government. I guarantee it will not be positive. I guarantee that no one supports Serbia more than I do, it's just that I'm against their government just as I am for America's, Israel's, Ukraine's, and most countries for that matter.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2014, 10:19:35 PM »
I'm also quite offended by the suggestion that Christians are somehow not worthy of respect or as allies. This line of thought probably originates jointly with Marxist Jews and anti-Semitic fake-Christians.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »
The same American's that support Israel are the same ones that fought the Revolutionary war! Don't ever say that shiite about my country again!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2014, 10:44:09 PM »
The same American's that support Israel are the same ones that fought the Revolutionary war! Don't ever say that shiite about my country again!
What shiite did I say?

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2014, 10:51:38 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that criticizing your government offends you so much. I didn't realize that criticism of the American government is anti-Americanism, especially with many conservative Americans saying the same criticism. I guess all the Serbs on here who speak out against their government are just anti-Serbian. In fact maybe criticism of Netanyahu is just plain anti-Zionism, which means that the entire Kahane movement is anti-Zionist!

LOL get a f*cking grip, Obama is a traitor, and everyone on here says that.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2014, 10:52:49 PM »
What shiite did I say?
I was talking about the frog eater , Who hates America!

I quoted my own post...

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 10:54:21 PM »
I was talking about the frog eater , Who hates America!

I quoted my own post...
Oops… I'm sorry, just forget I said that…

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 10:57:59 PM »
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that criticizing your government offends you so much. I didn't realize that criticism of the American government is anti-Americanism, especially with many conservative Americans saying the same criticism. I guess all the Serbs on here who speak out against their government are just anti-Serbian. In fact maybe criticism of Netanyahu is just plain anti-Zionism, which means that the entire Kahane movement is anti-Zionist!

LOL get a f*cking grip, Obama is a traitor, and everyone on here says that.
I'm going to forgive everything you said..... I SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 11:05:24 PM »
I'm going to forgive everything you said..... I SUPPORT THE CONSTITUTION!
Good, I wish my country had a constitution like America's. The problem is that the leftists and neocons have lately managed to violate it all the time in America.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2014, 11:06:33 PM »
What a untrue statement to make.
There is many British pedophiles who are non Muslim.
Here is two high profile ones.
What I really can't get for the life of me is this complete hatred of everything British and then making it parallel to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Yes I understand Irish patriotism, but there are those on both sides who support Israel, and "Palestine". I'm clearly on Ukraine's side, obviously, but there are people on the Russian side whom I respect, and I don't hate everything Russian. I don't hesitate to condemn Ukrainian Nazis or point to Russia whenever someone mentions anti-Semitism in Ukraine. The point is that you can be loyal to your nation (as long as it's not an Islamic-invented nation) and support Israel at the same time, but they aren't merged. There are similarities, like Serbs and Israelis both fighting Islamic terrorism, Israelis and British both against the Marxists, religious Irish Catholics and Zionist Jews both trying to preserve their nations' traditions and heritage, etc.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2014, 11:58:49 PM »
With the exception of Serbia and maybe the Czech Republic all of Europe was Nazi or at the very least pro-Nazi; no mincing of words from me.