Author Topic: Future Map of Middle East  (Read 2557 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Future Map of Middle East
« on: August 28, 2014, 01:42:57 AM »
I made this one, I was really bored, but then I realized the amount of work going into it. I decided to break down how the Levant and surrounding areas will be returned to its indigenous owners.
Islamic containment areas indicate places where Islamic savages will be quarantined.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Future Map of Middle East
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 03:00:51 AM »
Muslamics anywhere should not get access to the ocean, sea, oil or water.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 05:25:26 AM »
An othodox Fakestinian state, huh? After Lebannon and Jordan attack, they're ours.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 06:21:25 AM »
I like the 'autonomous' Christian area's but why a 'autonomous' Jewish Orthodox area? Is Israel itself not a Jewish Orthodox area?
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 06:22:17 AM »
Wait i see. It are 'autonomous' regions in the 'Palestinian state'.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 08:20:30 AM »
Actually there should be nothing in the Greater Israel except the Israel itself.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »
Actually there should be nothing in the Greater Israel except the Israel itself.

B"H  :dance:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 04:18:38 PM »
Definitely not the map Hashem wills to exist for Israel.

From the Euphrates river to the Mediterranean sea... Israel will be arab free.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 07:52:27 PM »
Muslamics anywhere should not get access to the ocean, sea, oil or water.
You're right. I think I should've done that differently. The Islamic containment areas should all be around streams in the desert.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 07:53:25 PM »
I like the 'autonomous' Christian area's but why a 'autonomous' Jewish Orthodox area? Is Israel itself not a Jewish Orthodox area?
By "Orthodox" I meant Christian, so it would be Jews who live there.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 07:56:34 PM »
Wait i see. It are 'autonomous' regions in the 'Palestinian state'.
That's not the same "Palestine" that the Arabs want, don't worry. This is Palestine as in the same thing as Israel as the two terms were used interchangeably in the Old and New Testaments, only I use Palestine to refer to the western Islamic-occupied lands which would go to the Orthodox Christian Semites who are against Islam and friends of Israel. The Islamic Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" are in the Islamic Containment Areas as well as all the Christians on their side, who are living with their good friends the Muslims as dhimmis.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 08:09:10 PM by Ukrainian Jew »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 08:46:39 PM »
That's not the same "Palestine" that the Arabs want, don't worry. This is Palestine as in the same thing as Israel as the two terms were used interchangeably in the Old and New Testaments, only I use Palestine to refer to the western Islamic-occupied lands which would go to the Orthodox Christian Semites who are against Islam and friends of Israel. The Islamic Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" are in the Islamic Containment Areas as well as all the Christians on their side, who are living with their good friends the Muslims as dhimmis.

UJ, your knowledge of the Torah seems very lacking... Nowhere in the Torah is the land of Israel called 'Palestine'.

You should know that that name was given to the land when Rome occupied Israel (2000 years ago) and exiled all the Jewish people to the diaspora.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 08:52:43 PM »

The Euphrates go's alot further down....
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 09:06:19 PM »
The Euphrates go's alot further down....

I don't know what you mean, in that map the river runs into the Persian Gulf at the south...

But I think I erred... Greater Israel runs from the Nile to the Euphrates...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 09:09:23 PM »
Oops, Nile!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 09:22:28 PM »

I use that map too, it's the best one online.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 09:49:20 PM »
UJ, your knowledge of the Torah seems very lacking... Nowhere in the Torah is the land of Israel called 'Palestine'.

You should know that that name was given to the land when Rome occupied Israel (2000 years ago) and exiled all the Jewish people to the diaspora.
Well that's pretty offensive, criticizing my knowledge of the Torah based on one comment. Even if I was wrong, in which case I apologize, it is undeniable that the words "Israel" and "Palestine" have always been synonymous for the land of the Jewish people. No Arab/Islamic lies will ever change that.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 09:53:11 PM »
Well that's pretty offensive, criticizing my knowledge of the Torah based on one comment. Even if I was wrong, in which case I apologize, it is undeniable that the words "Israel" and "Palestine" have always been synonymous for the land of the Jewish people. No Arab/Islamic lies will ever change that.

Have you studied Torah or just 'read it'? Palestine is a symbol of Roman oppression and no Jew would call Israel Palestine. Until the modern state was created the land was called 'Palestine' by the British (who also oppressed the Jews in our land).

I would love to see you studying Torah... It is an activity which brings many benefits and uplifts the soul.

For your information the Torah calls the land 'Caanan' as the nation which lived in the land before the Exodus were descendants from Caanan (a son of Noah who was cursed for his cruelty).

http://www.aish.com/atr/Waging_War_Against_Canaan.html?catid=908509

The name 'Palestine' was assigned by the Romans because one of the invading tribes was called 'Philistines'. The Philistines were from the north (near Greece) and they invaded Israel (they were not natives in the land)... The Romans wanted to obliterate the memory of Eretz Yisrael (The land of Israel) so they named it after our enemies.

http://www.simpletoremember.com/articles/a/the_bar_kochba_revolt/

To further squelch any nationalistic feeling, Hadrian renamed the land Philistia (Palestine) after the Philistines, an extinct people who once occupied the Mediterranean coastal area and who were some of the bitterest enemies of the Jews described in the Bible.

This name survived in Christian writings, to be resurrected in 1917, after World War I, when the British took over the Middle East, having conquered the Ottoman Empire. They named the lands east and west of the Jordan River - including the country of Jordan which the British created in 1923—the Palestine Mandate. It is from this time that the Arabs living in this area get the name Palestinians. (Of course, at that time the Jews living in the Palestine Mandate were called Palestinians too.)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2014, 10:31:11 PM »

I have never met any Torah scholar in my life that repeats the made-up fraudestine term in reference to ERETZ YISRAEL.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2014, 11:00:24 PM »
I have never met any Torah scholar in my life that repeats the made-up fraudestine term in reference to ERETZ YISRAEL.
I wasn't supporting the term, I was just saying that it's always been a synonym of Israel (as in land of the Jewish people) ever since the Romans invented it.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 12:30:43 AM »
send the muslims to the moon. they can go pollute it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 12:33:03 AM »
send the muslims to the moon. they can go pollute it.

IMHO the moon is not far enough...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 01:12:27 AM »
This link was in the suggested videos, and I hadn't seen it before https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CBnzS7MQpu0