Author Topic: Could we get Chaim to work with Pat Condell?  (Read 2328 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Could we get Chaim to work with Pat Condell?
« on: August 28, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »
I know hes a Atheist which is a issue, but he has done alot of pro Israel vids, certainly by My fellow Brits standard..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ugsv5u-sW0

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Could we get Chaim to work with Pat Condell?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 04:04:20 PM »
Isn't he the same person that said we should bulldoze Jerusalem & push all the rubble into the sea.
I don't trust anyone who makes statements like that.
@2:40 he says it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vaw658Bow8
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 04:09:30 PM »
What benefit would come of that? Better there was no JTF than one Jew becomes secular from contact with this man and the atheist armies that would follow.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 04:11:01 PM »
Isn't he the same person that said we should bulldoze Jerusalem & push all the rubble into the sea.
I don't trust anyone who makes statements like that.
@2:40 he says it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vaw658Bow8
Since then he changed     
IMPORTANT UPDATE
I made this video some years ago. Since then I've become better educated about the situation and I no longer believe Israel should make any concessions to the "Palestinians".
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 04:15:39 PM »
Atheists, I don't know.... As a religious Jew I try to avoid making alliances with non-believers. But if there is something good about such an alliance I would like to hear?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 04:17:11 PM »
I know hes a Atheist which is a issue, but he has done alot of pro Israel vids, certainly by My fellow Brits standard..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ugsv5u-sW0
He's not a Brit he's Irish and Catholic
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2014, 04:24:00 PM »
He's not a Brit he's Irish and Catholic
He's not Catholic, he's Atheist.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2014, 04:25:32 PM »
Since then he changed   
Mord the statement I posted has nothing to do with the Muslim Nazis, he wants to destroy Jerusalem & push the rubble into the sea, ie No Jewish State!
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2014, 04:26:12 PM »
True he was born a Catholic and became an atheist

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »

He come from a Irish/Catholic background be he is atheist yes. He has some fantastic video's about the 'conflict' in the middle-east and he is in very strong support of Israel yes. I don't see a reason why he should work together with a group like the JTF. What do you think? We are a radical Jewish organization and he is a hardcore atheist. But realy, some of his video's make me smile! Conslusion; There is no reason for either Pat Condell nor the JTF to work together.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2014, 04:29:30 PM »
True he was born a Catholic and became an atheist

We tought the same at the same moment lol
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2014, 05:02:24 PM »
He's welcome to join JTF.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 05:28:05 PM »
He's welcome to join JTF.

I think it would be realy interesting but it will go wrong for sure with his hardcore-atheism. All do, i have respect for his atheism even when i am a Christian myself.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2014, 05:57:45 PM »
I think it would be realy interesting but it will go wrong for sure with his hardcore-atheism. All do, i have respect for his atheism even when i am a Christian myself.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yerusha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2014, 06:41:24 PM »
Like R.Kahane, Moshe Rabbeinu and the Moshiach, Chaim is not a "team player" and does not work well with anybody, Jew or Gentile.

Chaim is at his best doing his own thing alone, just assisted by a couple of reliable flunkies.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2014, 09:40:50 PM »
Like R.Kahane, Moshe Rabbeinu and the Moshiach, Chaim is not a "team player" and does not work well with anybody, Jew or Gentile.

Chaim is at his best doing his own thing alone, just assisted by a couple of reliable flunkies.

Alrighty then ??? ???
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2014, 09:49:01 PM »
Alrighty then ??? ???

I don't like the use of the term 'flunkies', it is a derogatory term, and certainly one should not be denigrating Chaim on his own forum.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2014, 09:51:27 PM »
I admire Pat Condell for his support of Western values, but given his support for degenerate "secular" liberalism, including that which is present in Israel (which he lauds as a "liberal secular democracy with equal rights for Arabs") I don't think he would ever work with a Kahanist organization.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2014, 02:04:11 AM »

Rabbi Kahane and Moshe Rabbeinu didn't work with anyone. I should mention, my beautiful brother, that alcohol does not work with sedatives.

At any rate, before you start the finger pointing, who would you have him work with.

Oh and if a Jewish political activist can work with a Black pastor, I say he's a bit more of a team player than someone who denigrates much of what is good with random font changes

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2014, 02:58:14 AM »
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Are you religious? If yes, what religion do you follow? I never hear you speaking about it. I know you are not Jewish... Are you a Catholic?

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2014, 05:19:09 AM »
I admire Pat Condell for his support of Western values, but given his support for degenerate "secular" liberalism, including that which is present in Israel (which he lauds as a "liberal secular democracy with equal rights for Arabs") I don't think he would ever work with a Kahanist organization.

No he will not. And neither the JTF wants to work together with a hardcore-atheist.

Offline fibrogirl

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2014, 08:32:08 AM »
Pat Condell definitely would not work with a Kahanist organisation. But I think he does better helping us by being on his own.

What does it matter if he is an athiest or Christian or Buddhist? he is a good man, perhaps even righteous because taking Israel's side is unpopular and he knows he is risking a lot of hatred by sticking himself out and telling the truth.

Lots of right wing British people are watching his videos and being influenced to our point of view.

If only the terrible Israeli hasbara and establishment was doing as much good as this lone man with his little youtube videos.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2014, 11:20:04 AM »
Pat Condell definitely would not work with a Kahanist organisation. But I think he does better helping us by being on his own.

What does it matter if he is an athiest or Christian or Buddhist? he is a good man, perhaps even righteous because taking Israel's side is unpopular and he knows he is risking a lot of hatred by sticking himself out and telling the truth.

Lots of right wing British people are watching his videos and being influenced to our point of view.

If only the terrible Israeli hasbara and establishment was doing as much good as this lone man with his little youtube videos.

Amen. Just as i thought!