Author Topic: Appeal to all fellow Zionists  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»
Appeal to all fellow Zionists
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:36:08 AM »
I think this is something that needs to be discussed. We see Zionists all the time, complaining about "Hamas supporters". "You support Hamas", "pro-Hamas protesters", etc. to describe pro-"Palestine" garbage. My problem with this is the fact that the PFLP and Fatah are also enemies and this should not be toned down. Fatah receives less support from Western leftist garbage because they're the government of the illegitimate "Palestinian" state, and thus they don't represent a rebellion against the establishment. Leftist filth don't want to be seen openly supporting Hamas. In reality what gets all the leftist college student filth is the PFLP. These disgusting islamocommie terrorists, who've been allied with various Marxist groups around the world, are every leftist's wet dream. They are simply "oppressed" brown third-worlders, who believe in a combination of leftist political views with "secular" Islam, and they are the ones praised on all college campuses. Hamas is friends with the FSA, Saudi Arabia, Salafists, various Sunni groups- whereas Fatah is allied with Iran, pro-Iranian Sunni groups, most Shia groups, the Syrian government, and gets support from many neo-Nazis and some leftists.

We must make it clear that the entire "Palestinian" Arab cause is our enemy, and that all 3 terrorist groups, PFLP, Hamas, and Fatah, are evil scum. Hamas should not be synonymous with evil. All 3 organizations should. What many leftists are doing now is saying 'yes, Hamas is bad, but so are the racist Zionist apartheid supporters, so we should support Fatah or the PFLP!'. So next time you expose the "Palestinian" cause for what it is, please don't talk about "Hamas supporters" unless you're talking about Gaza specifically, just call it "pro-'Palestine' supporters" or terrorism, in other words, what it is, be it by Hamas, Fatah, or the PFLP.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Appeal to all fellow Zionists
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 03:27:05 AM »
ok go do it
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 01:08:04 PM »
ok go do it
I already am, I'm just asking other people to join me.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 01:26:15 PM »
I believe the most people here agree with your statement. I do aswell.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 01:30:09 PM »
I believe the most people here agree with your statement. I do aswell.
I'm glad you agree. But still, sometimes when I'm reading the forum, I see "Hamas supporters", etc. to describe the pro-"Palestine" side.