Author Topic: "Orthodox Jewish" anti-zionist sect expelled from Guatemala  (Read 2552 times)

Offline Rational Jew

• Pro JTFer
Jew or Gentile, Black or White - Against Islam we must unite!

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
  • «Львівські Євреї – 700 років наполегливої.»

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: "Orthodox Jewish" anti-zionist sect expelled from Guatemala
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 03:27:53 PM »
This is because they were Jews, not because they were anti Zionists.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »
How do you know that?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2014, 10:29:24 PM »
How do you know that?

Guatamalens wouldn't have a problem. They said their clothes are the problem.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2014, 10:46:08 PM »
Guatamalens wouldn't have a problem. They said their clothes are the problem.
Oh great. Looks like it's too late. Fortunately there are those in Guatemala who support Israel.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2014, 10:49:19 PM »
There is a traditionally close relationship between the governments, but I have never heard of a Spanish-speaking people where the majority are not antisemitic.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2014, 11:57:56 PM »
There is a traditionally close relationship between the governments, but I have never heard of a Spanish-speaking people where the majority are not antisemitic.
Colombia?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5400IpYjCYo

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2014, 03:23:17 AM »
Forgot about the exception. Besides them.
Many conservative movements in Latin America are very Christian Zionist. For example Peru's ex-president, Alejandro Toledo (who is also a full-blooded Indian):
Quote from: Wikipedia
In 2010, Toledo joined the Spanish Prime Minister José Zapatero, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate David Trimble, Italian philosopher Marcello Pera, former United States Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton, British historian Andrew Roberts, and others in forming the Friends of Israel Initiative. The project’s aim is to counter efforts to delegitimize the State of Israel and its right to live in peace within safe and defensible borders. The initiative consists of non-Jewish members who want Israel to continue to be accepted as part of the western world and who recognize it as a full-fledged democracy with the right to defend itself.

In a 2011 article entitled "How Not to have a Palestinian State," Toledo and his co-writers argued that Obama's call for a return to talks based on the pre-1967 boundaries is a "clumsily concealed delegitimization device," as Palestine does not meet the internal and external requirements to become a state. The only way forward, the argued, is not unilateral action by the UN General assembly but a bilateral agreement between the Palestinians and the Israelis, in which each party agrees to recognize the other as a legitimate state.
Of course, as a center-rightist he's going for the Netanyahu "bilateral" BS. But at least it's better than the political establishment in Peru.

Meanwhile in Europe, all the parties in Spain including the right seem to be pro-Arab. And you know about right-wing anti-Zionists, and their vulgarity- they're pretty much all neo-Nazis. They're worse than the Commies in this case because of how they oppose Muslims in Europe but support them against Israel, and get potential Islamophobes to support "Palestine". Commies all-out admit that they're disgusting Islamophiles.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2014, 03:42:42 PM »

No, it's neither of those reasons.  It's because they are some kind of cult who was already kicked out of reasonable other countries.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2014, 04:55:37 PM »
I don't like anti-Zionist so-called religious Jews, but that doesn't make it right for primitive third-world beasts to abuse them.

Spain is one of the most Nazi nations on earth but most Latin American nations and publics are anti-Semitic too. Thoroughly assimilated Hispanics in the United States (maybe half of the Hispanic population) aren't that bad but the reality is that all peoples of all races are becoming more and more anti-Israel.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2014, 06:52:47 PM »
I don't like anti-Zionist so-called religious Jews, but that doesn't make it right for primitive third-world beasts to abuse them.

Spain is one of the most Nazi nations on earth but most Latin American nations and publics are anti-Semitic too. Thoroughly assimilated Hispanics in the United States (maybe half of the Hispanic population) aren't that bad but the reality is that all peoples of all races are becoming more and more anti-Israel.

This group is a cult with allegations of child abuse on it, so I don't have a problem if they are thrown out because of their dress style or any other reason.   The reasonable countries also forced them out.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2014, 07:03:38 PM »
This group is a cult with allegations of child abuse on it, so I don't have a problem if they are thrown out because of their dress style or any other reason.   The reasonable countries also forced them out.

By child abuse you mean not giving them secular education?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2014, 07:31:50 PM »
I did not know that. Are you saying they are like NK scum?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2014, 08:02:23 PM »

I've been reading this story for the last year or two, the group supposedly was kicked out of another country and settled in guatemala, the villagers had no problems with the jews living there, the issue was this particular group was polluting the river and creating problems for the rest of the community and they were accused of child abuse, they are likely some satmar anti Zionist offshoot group.

Anyways I know plenty of Hispanics that are pro israel and pro Jewish, colombia being one of them, I visit colombia all the time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2014, 10:39:29 AM »

No I absolutely do not mean that.  Are you nuts?

Offline kyel

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2014, 01:01:28 PM »

You do realize they require their women to dress up in muslim style bed sheets right? There have also been several cases of child abuse in the group..

« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 02:12:27 PM by kyel »

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2014, 03:34:25 PM »
With cults masquerading as religions, like Islam, and many false cult sects of Christianity and Judaism, pedophilia and child abuse is common. In fact that's usually the reason they are created, so that they can split off completely and not be under any moral authority. Of course with the bolshevization of the leadership of Judaism and Christianity I don't even think these cults will need to declare themselves separate, because the Jewish and Christian mainstreams are being corrupted into politically-correct abominations, so the cultist perverts won't be rejected.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2014, 03:44:46 PM »
You do realize they require their women to dress up in muslim style bed sheets right? There have also been several cases of child abuse in the group..

I saw that before, I don't remember any child abuse mentioned. The only abuse was them getting hit physically for discipline reasons. The child (now adult) says it was hard but they claim it was and is very soft.

And them getting dressed like ghosts doesn't = child abuse. Its stupid and creepy but not child abuse.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
Is there any evidence that they have engaged in Child abuse? This allegation is so easy to throw around. And the basis for accusation of child abuse has been lowered for years. When I was a kid a parent had the RIGHT and OBLIGATION to discipline a child (which can include striking the child). Jewish law goes according to the maxim 'spare the rod, spoil the child' and discipline of wayward children is to be dealt with severely. While I am glad I did not grow up with this discipline, maybe I would not have been as wild a kid as I was in my 20s...

I don't know if they ever proved child abuse by the Branch Davidians. Child abuse was one of the claims made by the FBI before busting down and burning the Davidian compound. At the time I supported the governments operations but over the years I began to question the reasoning for the raid.

If this child abuse charge is false it would be a terrible thing. I don't know about this Lev Tahor 'sect' other than the propaganda which has been thrown around. If there is institutionalized child abuse then they should be shut down... If they have strong discipline, then I say they are entitled to doing this.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/150544/jewish/Discipline.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2014, 09:48:09 PM »
Is there any evidence that they have engaged in Child abuse? This allegation is so easy to throw around. And the basis for accusation of child abuse has been lowered for years. When I was a kid a parent had the RIGHT and OBLIGATION to discipline a child (which can include striking the child). Jewish law goes according to the maxim 'spare the rod, spoil the child' and discipline of wayward children is to be dealt with severely. While I am glad I did not grow up with this discipline, maybe I would not have been as wild a kid as I was in my 20s...

I don't know if they ever proved child abuse by the Branch Davidians. Child abuse was one of the claims made by the FBI before busting down and burning the Davidian compound. At the time I supported the governments operations but over the years I began to question the reasoning for the raid.

If this child abuse charge is false it would be a terrible thing. I don't know about this Lev Tahor 'sect' other than the propaganda which has been thrown around. If there is institutionalized child abuse then they should be shut down... If they have strong discipline, then I say they are entitled to doing this.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lev_Tahor

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 07:54:10 PM »
Guatemala has a strong pro Israel element but my guess is it comes mainly from the educated elite. Supposedly over 30% of the population there is protestant and many of which are evangelical.

Offline Ukrainian Jew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 09:55:59 PM »
Guatemala has a strong pro Israel element but my guess is it comes mainly from the educated elite. Supposedly over 30% of the population there is protestant and many of which are evangelical.
What's funny is that the American indigenous peoples were never as close to the leftists or "Palestinians" as the Marxist elites were hoping. I've always been a supporter of indigenous movements, I wish some of them were right-wing. The leftists are destroying traditional native culture, but many don't realize that. Also this "latino" movement which is pretty much dominated by Mestizos and wants to blend and mix everything out of existence (typical cultural Marxism) certainly poses a threat to them. I remember reading that in Chile the native Mapuches and the "Palestinians" (95% of "Palestinians" in Chile are Christians but hate other Christians and love Muslims) got into a fight (and the leftists love to promote the Mapuche cause).

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2014, 03:40:11 AM »

You are confused and confusing the issue.

The leader of this cult spent time in jail in the US for kidnapping a child.  Did you know that?

There are allegations not just of hitting, but of severe physical beatings, locking "disobedient" girls locked into basements, taking kids away from biological parents (of course by the mighty cult leader who determines what parents are suitable and what ones not) if deemed not properly taught, and accusations of child abuse.

The cult figure's wife and child are on the public record, having abandoned the cult, claiming they were physically abused.

Only a truly sick individual or someone downright ignorant of the issue (which it sounds like you are ignorant of this group) would try to "explain away" the obviously brutal and unacceptable conduct of this disgusting group and its abusive leader.   

Read this article: http://www.timesofisrael.com/police-allege-physical-mental-abuse-in-lev-tahor-sect/

The claim of this cult figure that it's a "blood libel" or religious persecution of his group is a joke.   There are haredim and hasidim all over the world, all over the US, canada, Israel, etc practicing real Torah Judaism and none of them are accused of the crazy things he is accused of.  None of them are "persecuted" like this.    Do the math.